30 Day Shred starting Monday 23rd Jan

Options

Replies

• Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Anyone else who wants to join the group please friend me/message me because I'll check mfp in the morning but then I am off on my hen do until Sunday so won't be checking in because I'll be drinking my calories in red wine instead!!

I am amazed and super excited by how big the group is already. Personally, my plan is to complete the shred, pat myself on the back and then either start it again or try another of Jillian's DVDs. One thing I would say though is that I went from the 30 day shred to 6 week 6 pack and didn't enjoy it so instead of going back to the shred I just stopped doing it which was v silly.
  • Elliemom09
    Elliemom09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just purchased the 30 day shred!! Would love to join - can i also be added??
  • dealluver
    dealluver Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've had this video for a year, and never even opened it. Sounds like a good time. I'm in!
  • ladijackson
    ladijackson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    new to all this but plan to look for it this weekend at WalMart and join the group on Monday
  • arlyn70
    arlyn70 Posts: 55
    Options
    i was searching for your group and didnt found..
  • angelvicki1999
    Options
    I'm with you guys! I've already started about a week ago and am on Level 2, she's kicking my butt! I usually loose steam right here so it would be great to have some support.
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I decided to start Monday myself hoping to keep up with it.....maybe we can motivated each other.
  • kah4805
    Options
    I'd like an invite too. This is the motivation I need. Thanks!
  • bettybee23
    bettybee23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the group as well!! I think being in a group will motivate me to finally get through all 30 days. :-)
  • lnes777
    lnes777 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in..
  • AddiCake
    Options
    I'm in too!!! I will look for it tomorrow
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was planning to start Monday as well. I've done 30ds and then ripped in 30 (didnt finish ripped in 30) but haven't worked out at all in about 5 months! Ready for an *kitten* kickin' :) can I be invited to the group also? I searched for it but couldn't find it :/
  • therighttrack
    therighttrack Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am in too! I was already planning to buy it this weekend anyway!
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you, just can't seem to find enough motivation on my own
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I will! Add me! Just mention this in your message.
  • smithashlie
    Options
    I would LOVE to join this group as well! I've had the 30 Day Shred DVD for awhile and only done it in bits and pieces. It's INTENSE!
    But I just started doing Zumba again and running and I think this would be awesome. Plus, helpful to have so many people to do it with! Can I please be added into the group? I'll plan to do measurements on Sunday!!
  • lvnaris
    lvnaris Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm also in!! I just received the DVD this week and was bummed the other groups started early Jan. so... here we go! I'll do 1 day of of rest and jump on the elliptical, too.
  • katisavanna
    Options
    I was planning on starting monday also! I just recently started low calorie dieting and I have made it to level two in the past with this video.I could really tell a difference in that little of time but I didn't stick to it but this time around I intend to. I'm glad to have others working at it to that will help motivate me! How odd that there are other women out there that were planning to start monday too? How motivating!
  • CruzZ8
    CruzZ8 Posts: 71
    Options
    I'd love to join, but will probably do more like 5 or 4 times a week because I've done it before and after a few days, my body just needs rest. I really like your idea of ten days on each level--DUH! I don't know why I never thought of that, lol. I'm excited and really want rapid results--I did it a few summers ago and my thighs got all firm-ish.
  • ladybug2000
    ladybug2000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in too!