Replies

• HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    People suck...
    getoverit.jpg
  • pratod
    pratod Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You should thank the people who posted photos of you for teaching you that photos you post on the internet are not private and can be used in ways you don't intend. Maybe now you will think twice before putting yourself at risk.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    conceptual-art-meme-28624-1291785175-4.jpg
  • DanNoonan
    DanNoonan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    301188_2479304183162_1269261111_33003314_1023538885_n.jpg

Dang! That is seriously horrendous!!! :noway:

I think something is wrong with me. I thought that was hot.

Who doesn't love stretchy pants? Even nude ones...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prfoq00bG3Y (NSFW - Children! Earmuffs!)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    People suck...
    getoverit.jpg

That is not have that meme goes. FOR SHAME ON YOU!!! :sad:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

Nothing is worse than being rick rolled. and that song will be our theme song for the pillow fight.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-angry-grey-cat-sulks.jpg
  • ngory07
    ngory07 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I liked ur thread. I thought it was funny. I like leggings and I used to wear baby doll shirts. **** sometimes I wore baby doll shirts AND leggins! We all have things we don't like. Socks with sandals is a pet peeve on mine. As well as women you wear too much make up and end up looking like a drag queen. Men who have nasty feet and wear thong sandals. Someone mentions nose piercings in the post. Love mine. A 300 lb girl wearing skinny jeans.....I was 300 so hell I can say it. What else.......feather earings........talon nails, orange tans, and women who wear high heels then try to walk and look like they have something up their *kitten*.........short shorts in winter. Please feel free to feel offended you haters!! Lmao!!

I sometimes wear gym sneakers with a dress, I wear the forbidden stripes (oh my) I like big 80s sweater with leggings, and I love overly tattooed women. I think tye dye with never die and I wear punk rock ts. Go ahead and bash!!

Much support to you OP. We live in PC world and people tend to oversensitize everything. You look great, your post was funny, and haters gonna hate.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    memes-haters-gonna-hate.jpg

Wow that is a seriously epic picture!!! Love it! and I'm stealing it for future use ;)
  • caliqd
    caliqd Posts: 24
    Options
    WOW!!!!! LMFAO It actually was quite entertaining...
    I didnt want to bother reading anymore past the 3 page of replies but am ganna say- If you have the right to post about what you DONT like well that in return is offending someone else out there who either created it or begs to differ with your PERSONAL OPINION. So how are you better for giving it and not recieving...You couldnt possibly think that EVERYONE would 100% agree with YOUR opinion and then to ask for it to be deleted? well, its constructive critiscism and you left it open for other to share their opinions as you yourself did in the first place....Let me ask you a question? what positive gain did you think you would gain by posting something negative about something that might be real and positive to someone else? what was the point? Stop crying!

After the first couple pages it's just funny... you should read, entertain yourself :)
  • aimstein
    Options
    I didnt want to bother reading anymore past the 3 page of replies but am ganna say- If you have the right to post about what you DONT like well that in return is offending someone else out there who either created it or begs to differ with your PERSONAL OPINION. So how are you better for giving it and not recieving...You couldnt possibly think that EVERYONE would 100% agree with YOUR opinion and then to ask for it to be deleted? well, its constructive critiscism and you left it open for other to share their opinions as you yourself did in the first place....Let me ask you a question? what positive gain did you think you would gain by posting something negative about something that might be real and positive to someone else? what was the point? Stop crying!

Love this!! So true! The OP could be construed as offensive by many....why wouldn't you expect other people's posts to be offensive? And I don't understand why you created another post to complain and further carry on the issue...what kind of response did you really think you would get? Bless your heart (in case you didn't know...that's southern for...well, I'm sure you can figure it out).

On another note, I have truly enjoyed the laughter some posters have offered (especially the girl sleepovers). Hysterical! Btw, I'm coming to them....and I'm bringing the tequilla!!!
  • romeholiday
    Options
    holy modern art that is an amazing picture.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

Nothing is worse than being rick rolled. and that song will be our theme song for the pillow fight.

Lmao- being rick rolled in text form is the worst. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you dooooown. (Read/typed in his voice)
  • caliqd
    caliqd Posts: 24
    Options
    UNICORNS AND GLITTER!!!!!!!! lol
    memes-haters-gonna-hate.jpg

Wow that is a seriously epic picture!!! Love it! and I'm stealing it for future use ;)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Youre welcome :)
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

After the first couple pages it's just funny... you should read, entertain yourself :)

You're welcome!
This discussion has been closed.