GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Are we going to part 4 peeps???? Keep rocking and have a wonderful weekend!:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Days worked out - 14

exercise.png

weight.png
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    #17 Computer is down with a bug checking in as I can. :flowerforyou:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,684 Member
    Options
    16--20 minutes zumba mid intensity, lifting and some track workouts(estimated time 1.5 hours)

PJilly-- will you continue this on through feb or will there be a new challenge?
    I think I'll be ready for a break from challenges. If anybody else wants me to pass the torch to them, I'm more than happy to. I can give you a copy of the spreadsheet to carry on the challenge past January.

It's probably easier if we go back to the other way of tracking it. IMHO.
    Easier for me, that's for sure. :tongue: Would you like to post the challenge next month?

LOL! I agree with dbanks on the other way being easier, especially for you Jill. I thought this was a lot of work for you but I figured if you were OK with it I am. I can pick up the torch if no takers but IF I pick up the torch I will not use chart. I will go back to the old format for sure :) Thanks again for all of your hard work on the daily charts too!! They are awesome too!
    That would be great if you would take over next month, Mollie. Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • PJilly
    Options
    16--20 minutes zumba mid intensity, lifting and some track workouts(estimated time 1.5 hours)

PJilly-- will you continue this on through feb or will there be a new challenge?
    I think I'll be ready for a break from challenges. If anybody else wants me to pass the torch to them, I'm more than happy to. I can give you a copy of the spreadsheet to carry on the challenge past January.

It's probably easier if we go back to the other way of tracking it. IMHO.
    Easier for me, that's for sure. :tongue: Would you like to post the challenge next month?

LOL! I agree with dbanks on the other way being easier, especially for you Jill. I thought this was a lot of work for you but I figured if you were OK with it I am. I can pick up the torch if no takers but IF I pick up the torch I will not use chart. I will go back to the old format for sure :) Thanks again for all of your hard work on the daily charts too!! They are awesome too!

What was the old format? Still new to the challenges.
    The way we used to do it, we would just keep a running tally of everybody's workouts in each post. Each person would copy the newest post, add their info, and then post. For example, the first post might look like this:

January 1 Workouts
    Jane Doe - 1

And the second post like this:

January 1 Workouts
    Jane Doe - 1
    John Smith - 1

You would either add your name and first workout or update your number. It works great if people don't get confused and copy the wrong post.
  • PJilly
    Options
    January 20 Totals

356976_orig.gif
    3812129_orig.gif
    7797950_orig.gif
    916675_orig.gif
  • hbarney
    hbarney Posts: 434
    Options
    19 Thanks!
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Rest day...:-)
  • AlejaR
    AlejaR Posts: 33
    Options
    Day 16
  • tahoemads
    tahoemads Posts: 64 Member
    Options
  • Evelynandchris
    Evelynandchris Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    13---1/21/12
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options

exercise.png
  • megsaroo
    megsaroo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    8. Running on treadmill, lifting weights
    (So I'm not going to make it to 22, but my new goal is 8 more days of working out in the last 10 days of January)
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Lana - 15

Saturday Jan 21, 2012

Lana aka dbanks80
  • mrsjacksn
    mrsjacksn Posts: 113
    Options
  • PSGPolly
    PSGPolly Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Been too tired to go online at night last week but I have exercised every day
    17: Short swim in morning and 40 minutes cario at gym- ankle injury playing up again
    18:Bike ride in morning with friends but my chain came off - still very new to cycling. 40 mins good gym workout
    19: 475 calories on gym equipment
    20: Saturday morning 1 hour at gym but forgot to stretch so a bit sore now
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,973 Member
    Options