Over 200 Club Week 9 and PUMP IT UP!!

Options

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Okay, everyone, I have stayed within my calories, I have exercised every day, I have also ate my exercise calories and I have lost no weight. :grumble: Maybe it is because I have been eating most of my exercise calories, I do not know. :frown: I am trying something new as of today. I am going to keep my calories between 1300-1500 even if I exercise. I have a mini goal of 30 pounds by June 5th when I made the goal it was not unrealistic. But now I am still needing 2 pounds and my weight is not budging. :explode: June 5th is only 5 days away. I need to "PUMP IT UP" I thought maybe if I said it out loud to everyone I would stick to it. I can do this!!!:wink:
    you go Momma you can do this !! Stick to the plan and PUMP IT UP !!!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I did very good yesterday. I had just under 1400 calories and I burned 600 cals for the day. I think I did very well.

When my kids get up we are going to walk to this neighborhood that has a very big hill and walk up it and down the other side then back up and over then home. . In 2 weeks we are going to church camp and every year everyone gets up and walks up this steep hill. My kids always end up going with my mom, my sister, and my 73 year old aunt, I have to stay behind because it is too hard for me. This year I am going to walk up that hill with my kids. Did I mention my 73 year old aunt that walks up that hill had hip replacement surgery. :laugh: :laugh: Although I laugh it is true. So I begin my training today for climbing that hill....Wish me luck. I actually began my training 3 months ago by exercising everyday. But now that I am stronger I am going to challenge my self with this hill in our town. Not quite as steep as the one at camp but a start.

My husband has also started challenging me with our bike rides by finding every hill in our town for me to ride my bike up. Someone using a walker could probably pass me up when I am climbing these hills on my bike,:laugh: but at least I stay on the bike. I could not do that before. Thanks for taking the time to read my adventures.... even if they are little adventures.

I just appreciate all the motivation from you guys:flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello all, I'd love to join your group. I need to find some motivation to really work on my poor eating habits - on days that I don't exercise I seem always go above my calorie limits. I've been making some progress, but pretty slowly - I'm sure because I can't seem to get my eating under control. I've been doing a pretty good job of increasing my exercise ever since I got a heartrate monitor in March - that has really been a good motivational tool for me, but the last couple of weeks I've been a more lax with the exercise so I'm going to PUMP IT UP!! this week!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello all, I'd love to join your group. I need to find some motivation to really work on my poor eating habits - on days that I don't exercise I seem always go above my calorie limits. I've been making some progress, but pretty slowly - I'm sure because I can't seem to get my eating under control. I've been doing a pretty good job of increasing my exercise ever since I got a heartrate monitor in March - that has really been a good motivational tool for me, but the last couple of weeks I've been a more lax with the exercise so I'm going to PUMP IT UP!! this week!

Your welcome to join us. Weigh in's are on Fridays. Awestfall is our leader she tells us what are challenges are for the week. I am so glad you want to PUMP IT UP!! this week. Good job on the 8 pounds that you have lost so far. :flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    :love: I need to give myself a pat on the back today because I'm feeling down about how poorly I ate last night ... BUT ... I did stay below my daily calorie alottment because I exercised last night even though I really didn't feel up to it. I worked late and traffic made me even later so I didn't want to squeeze into the front of my body step class at the YMCA 15 minutes late. But instead of just going home (which I was very tempted to do) - I walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes and then even though I was telling myself I could just leave after that - I stayed another hour for a body pump weight lifting class! So yeah me! I just wish I had made better food choices when I got home after that, but today is another day. :happy:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Good Job Istpaul!!Keep up the great work!!:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options

Your welcome to join us. Weigh in's are on Fridays. Awestfall is our leader she tells us what are challenges are for the week. I am so glad you want to PUMP IT UP!! this week. Good job on the 8 pounds that you have lost so far. :flowerforyou:
    hOW IS EVERYONE DOING ON THE CARDIO AND ABS CHALLENGES.aRE WE PUMPING IT UP ???i AM OFF TO GO DO SOME MORE CARDIO .
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Ughhhh frustrated!!! I bought a new scale today b/c my dial scale didn't seem very accurate...and apparently it was about 11 lbs off.... GRR Oh well, at least I'm pretty back to where I started haha :(
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Ughhhh frustrated!!! I bought a new scale today b/c my dial scale didn't seem very accurate...and apparently it was about 11 lbs off.... GRR Oh well, at least I'm pretty back to where I started haha :(

Exact thing happened to me when I first started here. decided to go out and get a digital scale. It said I weighed 10 pounds more than my old dial scale. So I went back into my profile and changed my start weight to 10 pounds heavier, and put in my digital scale weight. as my current weight . But I was sooooooooooooooooooo mad.
  • awestfall
    Options
    Keep up the GREAT work you guys and gals.I know we can lose this weight and look and feel great again.My new goal is to be 195 by my birthday which is July 13th so I will be needing all of your support so I can meet this goal ok.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Keep up the GREAT work you guys and gals.I know we can lose this weight and look and feel great again.My new goal is to be 195 by my birthday which is July 13th so I will be needing all of your support so I can meet this goal ok.

okay you can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You have my support. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    :love: awestfall - you can definitely do it! Look at what you've accomplished so far, you are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • Arienna
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!

Well today is my official Day 1. I weighed myself on my new digital scale, took all of my measurements and before photos. I've been eating good, drinking my water and did my turbo jam learn and burn. Even that short 17 minute one is a workout, I can't wait to do the other ones!!!

I hope everyone else is doing well, remember we WILL do this!:bigsmile:

~Ari
  • awestfall
    Options

okay you can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You have my support. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
    Awe thanks you gals for all your love and support.You know you guys have my support too whenever you need it.HUGS:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I feel bad because I have a hard time telling people that I am on this site because I like the anonymity of it all. I do not want people to know what I weigh, especially my family and friends. I would rather tell you guys than them. I just told one of my relatives about this site then went into my account and changed my main profile pic. Because I was afraid they would recognize one of my kids and then look at my profile. I know that is silly but I can't help it. :embarassed:
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I feel bad because I have a hard time telling people that I am on this site because I like the anonymity of it all. I do not want people to know what I weigh, especially my family and friends. I would rather tell you guys than them. I just told one of my relatives about this site then went into my account and changed my main profile pic. Because I was afraid they would recognize one of my kids and then look at my profile. I know that is silly but I can't help it. :embarassed:

I know exactly how u feel. nobody outside of MFP knows how much i weigh:frown:
  • Arienna
    Options
    I'm the EXACT same way, probably most of us are really. I have pics but no one is seeing them until AFTER I am at my goal haha
  • harter97
    harter97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

I agree with you both! Even my husband doesn't know what I weigh.....mostly because it is more than him! I would like to try joining this group again. I joined MFP months ago and lost about 8 lbs. and then our house flooded, I had both kids sick and now that I finally have my computer back and set up I have torn my achillies.....as you can guess I have been stressed, frustrated, full of negative self talk and well - EATING WAY TOO MUCH! I am pretty sure I have gained back my eight pounds and then some. My scale was ruined in the flood and I need to go buy another one tomorrow. Iwould really like to join this group again because I feel like I am all alone with all my skinny tanned friends - who by the way are always begging me to go hang at the beach or take the kids to the water slides or the pool with them. Am I the only one that lies to get out of things like that? I hate that - I am not that kind of person, but the thought of anyone seeing me in a bathing suit sends me into a panic. Any advice from any of you? I can't really exercise right now and my weakness is coke - which I have now gone two days without.
  • Momma2four
    Options

I agree with you both! Even my husband doesn't know what I weigh.....mostly because it is more than him! I would like to try joining this group again. I joined MFP months ago and lost about 8 lbs. and then our house flooded, I had both kids sick and now that I finally have my computer back and set up I have torn my achillies.....as you can guess I have been stressed, frustrated, full of negative self talk and well - EATING WAY TOO MUCH! I am pretty sure I have gained back my eight pounds and then some. My scale was ruined in the flood and I need to go buy another one tomorrow. Iwould really like to join this group again because I feel like I am all alone with all my skinny tanned friends - who by the way are always begging me to go hang at the beach or take the kids to the water slides or the pool with them. Am I the only one that lies to get out of things like that? I hate that - I am not that kind of person, but the thought of anyone seeing me in a bathing suit sends me into a panic. Any advice from any of you? I can't really exercise right now and my weakness is coke - which I have now gone two days without.

Of course you are welcome:flowerforyou: We would love to encourage you and root for you!!!!!!!!! Good job on the no coke for 2 days. As far as your friends go, I understand hating the idea of going to the beach with a bunch of thin tanned people. Advice about that I would be a hypocrit, I avoid my friends so I do not have to say anything at all. But hey were all in a simular boat and together we are going to see our way out. Good luck and welcome back
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies :)

I had a pretty good week. I got my Polar F7 HRM and I absolutely love it! It is such a great motivator to see how many calories I am burning. This week I lost another 2 pounds, and hit the 30 pounds lost mark!