Is anyone that needs to lose 30+ pounds NOT using pills or c

Options

Replies

• MAMAVIV1
    Options
    I have 80 pounds to lose of steroid weight, its the hardest to lose because it has nothing to do with diet etc...anyway I am eating healthy, watching calories, fat etc and excercising! If there really was a magical pill to get skinny, no one would get fat!!! To good to be true is exactly that!:happy:
  • Manta909
    Options
    no pills powders or any other man made helpers for me.
    I started on my birthday Jan. 2 2012 and have gone down 12 pounds.
    not even hard work just determination.
    make sure to log your food and exercise, and I eat what I want and have a few drinks on weekends.
    I am a 55 year old male.
    I have a desk job and sit most of the day.
    but i walk every day, and go to the gym on Sunday.
    The power is within us.
    Not in a bottle
  • JenYounger
    Options
    I am doing it the way everyone should do it. Watching my calorie intake and good old fashion exercise. I wish everyone the best on their weight loss journey. It's not easy but I know we can achieve our goals as long as you stick to a program and stay strong. Weight loss is not easy but we have the ability to change our lives so to all of us out there on this same journey remember YOU ARE NOT ALONE and WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • Bella3119
    Bella3119 Posts: 104
    Options
    Diet and Exercise for me. LIFESTYLE CHANGE. My progress has been slow and steady.

I was approached by others who wanted me to lose weight faster and tried to push their lose weight quick schemes on me. I reply with, "I found regular monitoring of my calories and increased exercise is working for me." or if they are really annoying, "To each his own."

55 pounds lost in total. 40 more to go! Add me if you'd like.
  • CindyGrey
    Options
    I'm a firm believer in the saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Me!

Trying my best to eat right and exercise.

Add me if you want!
  • bcr1559
    bcr1559 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have lost 34 lbs' since March of 2011. I have not taken any weight loss supplement and have been so happy with the results of all my hard work! Keep it up and do it the right way!
  • Danielle8706
    Danielle8706 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im doing mine the old fashion way diet and exercise! Plan on loosing all 70lbs that way and keeping it off! :)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    How some 'roids? I know Wynstrol V is supposed to help ya get cut...come on,
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    No pills or quick fixes for me. Been there and done that and never going to do that again. I'm working out, eating healthy and like you said, making the lifestyle changes. My daughter is my incentive for this, I don't want to see mom popping a pill to lose weight, that's not what I want her to see. I want her to see mom making healthy choices and excercising regularily.
    I'm with you, changing my habits, not taking pills!
  • Justien_c
    Options
    I have much more than 30 to lose. I have lost almost 20 and I have 50lbs to go. I am working-out almost every day. (You have to give your body a break once in a while so you don't burn out.) I have my calorie goal set at 1200 a day (1200 works for me, my friend had to bump hers up to 1400 to be able to lose.) I don't ever eat all my extra calories earned from woring-out. I always get all my protein in, and usually take in extra. I swear by fat free greek yogurt and V8. I try to have a small can of V8 every day. It helps curb my hunger quite a bit. No pills and no crazy diet. Just honest hard work and honestly tracking my food.
  • Krissi72
    Krissi72 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Honest work is the only thing that works. Eating healthier, being accountable on My Fitness Pal, and exercising everyday is how to make a lifetstyle change. I love this new way of life!
  • kegonzales
    Options
    No pills, fads, or gimmicks for me! I am making a lifestyle change, not trying to drop weight for a vacation, wedding or reunion. Work hard, learn to make the right choices and eat healthier foods for my own wellbeing.
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am doing the primal lifestyle with exercise and it's working for me. No pills or anything else.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm now down to the last 20-25 lbs to go and doing it with eating right and exercise. I started way back in Jan 2007 and had lost 63 lbs, but had 20 lbs creep back on after major surgery. A lifestyle change makes all the difference or else I would have gained all the 63 lbs back. Focus and determination, it can be done.
  • santamommy
    Options
    No pills or diet here...I eat what I want but within reason...lots of cardio 4 times a week and strength & Toning. I average 2 lbs per week in weight loss. I feel stronger and healthier.
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose I have a ex wife do the surgery route she lost over a hundred puonds no doubt but she has to take vitiams for the rest of her life to make up for what she cant eat and she seems like she does not feel well she has been in and ou of the hospital for different reasons. I was supose to get the surgery right after her but my long time doctor adviced me not to so I did not. Like I said I have over 100lbs to lose I am doing it the old fashion way watch what I eat and excersize. I have lost 2olbs since janurary 1st Good luck on your journey I know you can do it with out surgery or pills.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everyone on my friends list are making lifestyle changes. I didn't really know there were many that were doing otherwise!
  • ckapes
    ckapes Posts: 31
    Options
    I am doing the life style change. Exercise, portion control, and getting my fruits and vegetables in. No pills or gimmicks for me, doesn't work.
  • irishrose1102
    Options
    I'd be lying if I said I haven't tried the 'easy way' but its obviously not sustainable since I'm back where I started! I'm going at this the natural way - healthy eating and excercise - this time. I didn't get this weight over night so I can't expect to lose it fast either!!