Is There Anything You Eat That Don't Record - What and Why?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• stwalsh226
    Options
    Spices, medicines, or bits from my son's food. How would I even log that I licked the spoon I used to spoon out my son's yogurt or something like that?!?!?!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I won't log Crystal Light because I don't log all the walking I do at work everyday and I need the Crystal Light to tolerate the water from our cruddy pipes.

Also spices. I know there are a few calories here and there but I'm usually under because of things like that on purpose!!!
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I don't log gum, but I log everything else
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I set my deficit at 1000 calories, and i dont log nibbles.
    Example:
    Give kids blueberries, grab a few
    Give kids m&m's grab a couple
    Grab a stick of celery or a couple mini carrots........

I figure my nibbling adds up to about 100-150cal a day, but I am not wasting the time to log 2 peanut m&m's or a single strawberry............

Same with me. I usually don't have the extra time to look up a strawberry or 2 Goldfish.

This
  • hrharris70
    hrharris70 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This has nothing to do with what I log or don't log but I have that same wine rack and I love it,lol!
  • castaliavt
    castaliavt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    spices - I'm not going to log 1/2 tsp thyme or pepper or whatever. I also don't log lemon - like I put a whole lemon inside chicken when I roast it and I don't bother logging it.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    franks hot sauce ...because i dont feel like it
  • nickyskins
    nickyskins Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I do not record gum
  • hrharris70
    Options
    This has nothing to do with what I log or don't log but I have that same wine rack and I love it,lol!
    I dont log spices, anything that has zero calories, and sometimes veggies. Sometimes I log the veggies, it depends on how much I'm eating. I like to do veggies and dip so I will log them if it's alot. There is one thing however that I never log and that's my ranch dip. I dont know why I don't log it and I know I should but I figure 15 lbs lost since 1/3/12 it's not holding me back much. I log everything else even candy pieces.
  • hrharris70
    Options
    Particles in the air, pollution in the air, bugs that fly in my mouth, spiders I eat when asleep.
    Really, I always log my spiders! Lol!
  • arianeari
    arianeari Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't log my drinks on the weekends. :| However I will track the food i ate throughout the day and exercise so I dont have to worry about having a cocktail. I used to log gum when I first started tracking my calories. I currently log my vitamins because I'm trying to up my levels of things like potassium, iron, calcium. I also log my water intake so I can increase consumption.
  • Mirth
    Mirth Posts: 77
    Options
    I don't log the tea I drink, or the truvia I put in some of it. Otherwise I try to log everything.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I also don't log the bites of food I have, for example a spoonful of ice cream if I want something sweet or a bite of hubby's bacon cheeseburger. I have found that I just want a bite of ( insert food) here. As a general rule of thumb if I take 3 bites or less I don't log it.
  • MelisandreRed
    MelisandreRed Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I dont log my coffee/creamer/sugar either.

I don't either. I figure, it wasn't 1 cup of coffee that made me overweight....I'm losing, so I don't see it as an issue. When I did WW years ago, I never counted it either. And I lost 30 lbs and kept it off for a while until I got pregnant.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Homemade meals I don't always record... sometimes I'll try to piece it all together but it's just too hard and if I know how many calories I've logged and have left for that meal, I do my best at portion control. Otherwise all packaged and take out foods, I log.

I do that too! I try to log EVERYTHING just so I can be accurate, but sometimes I run into this problem. So, I portion it out.