Why Batman is not a super hero

Replies

• Indy_Mario
    Indy_Mario Posts: 532 Member
    To me, the only relevant super hero is Super Mario, eating flowers = fire/ice throwing. WIN
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    these guys also aren't super heroes
    http://www.reallifesuperheroes.com/

unless they possess powers i am unaware of...

LOL I saw that movie. It made me die a little inside.

is that a super power that they have? whittle away the souls of everyone, a little at a time :laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    But ... he's a member of the Justice League.

:grumble:
  • these guys also aren't super heroes
    http://www.reallifesuperheroes.com/

unless they possess powers i am unaware of...

LOL I saw that movie. It made me die a little inside.

is that a super power that they have? whittle away the souls of everyone, a little at a time :laugh:

Funny you brought that up though, because I was going to reference. The only thing that separates these guys from Batman is money.
  • Batman is a p*ssy, Superman is the real super hero! :)
  • Also.... Christian Bale's Batman made me angry........ But this made me laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2yv8aT0UFc
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    So are the X-Men superheroes? They have powers that regular people don't, but like Lady Gaga they were born that way!
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Well, if you want to get your geek on..

Iron Man would fall into the same category as Batman - Just a guy with money.
    Also, what about the green lanterns - they don't have super powers, they just possess alien technology.
  • So are the X-Men superheroes? They have powers that regular people don't, but like Lady Gaga they were born that way!

Depends on if they're heroic. Wolverine is a superhero, Cyclops is a superhero, etc.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Batman_vs_superman.jpg
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Batman is a p*ssy, Superman is the real super hero! :)

4batmansuperman.JPG

Yeah, Superman is so tough that some little green crystal can bring him to his knees. What kind of superhero is that when Uri Geller can kick his *kitten*?
  • Well, if you want to get your geek on..

Iron Man would fall into the same category as Batman - Just a guy with money.
    Also, what about the green lanterns - they don't have super powers, they just possess alien technology.

Iron Man is a superhero. As previously mentioned, he survives on a chest reactor (or his uni-beam lol). Yes, he was born into riches, but what keeps him alive makes him "super".
    Green Lanterns can suck it. >:O
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    LEAVE BATMAN ALONE! HE'S AN ORPHAN! :sad:
  • Batman is a p*ssy, Superman is the real super hero! :)

4batmansuperman.JPG

Yeah, Superman is so tough that some little green crystal can bring him to his knees. What kind of superhero is that when Uri Geller can kick his *kitten*?

Love it. Batman would tear Superman apart, but that's not debatable- it's already happened and even Superman admitted it. Superman is badass too and one of the most symbolic characters in any comic; however, Batman's got this.

129174603779969754.jpg
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Agreed! he just has better toys! Superman is the real super hero!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Green Lanterns can suck it. >:O

What about the Green Giant?

Ho ho ho.
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    well what is so special about captain america???
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    HOWEVER - we know from canon that Bruce and Lex are the two smartest men on the planet. also - if you follow the canon of SMVL, and some of the very shaded canon from the actual arcs - Lex's intelligence is meta. therefore, it could be argued that Bruce's would have to be as well.

this would make Bruce a meta and thus a SUPERhero.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member

129174603779969754.jpg

always knew Bruce was the top in that relationship.
  • well what is so special about captain america???

Seriously!!!! Captain America is hands down one of the most awesome superheroes. I can create a long list of why he is. I'll start out by saying he possesses the physical prowess that is just the invisible requirement to be a superhero. By being injected, he became super human. He also can hold his own against Hulk!