5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• VictoriaSnape
    VictoriaSnape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and am 138. My goal weight is 120-125. I want to be comfortable in my clothes.

That sounds like me :) Do you mind me asking what will you be doing in terms of exercise? I already do Pilates everyday, and am planning to start 30 day shred on monday.
  • llm161
    llm161 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been through both LA Weight Loss and Jenny Craig and did well on both. This time, I'm going it alone with the help of my fitness pal.

I just got home from a cruise and settled in a 205 and then I got sick. I'm trying to get to 160 though I've never been able to break that 170 mark.

Wish me luck. I know I should be somewhere in the 120's but I haven't been there for 35 years so, . . . . . .
  • DelightITL
    DelightITL Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'4 and my goal is 145. When I was in college and ran EVERYDAY for ROTC my lowest weight was 140. Right now I am about 170 and have been exercising regularly. I would like to reach my goal by the end of this year. I believe slow and steady will work best for me. If anybody is interested in an accountability buddy, just friend DelightITL. I will respond. Good luck to you all.
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Honestly, weight is just a number. I am 5'5 148 pounds. I work out 6 nights a week and eat 1500 cals a day. My weight hasn't moved in 2 weeks, but I can feel my body changing. I wouldn't rely on the scale, I would just measure and see what your body can acheive for itself. Weight can be tricky and can be a detriment to your goals.
  • MCinSoCal
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 130...I'm most comfortable anywhere in the 125-135 range so I picked in the middle to give myself some "wiggle room." As a side note, I'm also top heavy, I'm seriously considering asking my doc for a referral for a reduction to see if it will help my back.
  • heatherhart
    heatherhart Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am around 5'6'' and my goal weight is to be between 160 - 150
  • Grace619
    Grace619 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and would be happy with 140. Happier at 130. Happiest at 120.
  • sjfitlife
    sjfitlife Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 would love to be 150 I have not been there in a long time :smile:
  • ebonyrose316266
    ebonyrose316266 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" med. frame and I guess my goal is 139-140 but it depends on how my body looks. I lifting weights(P90X) so I am not really putting too much emphasis on the scale.
  • Kgetshealthy
    Options
    5'3, CW: 207 GW: 140 - realistically though, im settling for just trying to get out of the 200's. It's my first week, so its definitely tough!
  • tkelley93
    tkelley93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and according to the charts my ideal weight is 125-130lbs. However I will not be upset if I dont see 135lb because I start looking a "hungry" around 150lb. But we will see.
  • VictoriaSnape
    VictoriaSnape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' and i have 132 ibs. My goal is to lose about 20 pounds, but that's just an approx. goal, i care more about how i will look in the end.
  • ginger_nut
    ginger_nut Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I'm currently at 150 and 2 years ago, I was at my all time thinnest at 135, so as for now my goal is to just get back to 135. But my ULTIMATE GOAL is 125. I've never been that thin in my life, so this will be a challenge...
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    15% body fat - 110 -112lbs I really don't care about weight as long as I'm at most 15% body fat!
  • tinkerbella01
    Options
    I'm 5'3" currently at 129, working my way to 120, but I'm trying not to focus on the scale, but in how I feel and clothes fit. I'd love to see my abs this summer when I go camping and pretty much live in my bathing suit (maybe even a bikini this year!)
  • tamaranash
    tamaranash Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3"
    I weigh currenlty 153.. I would like to weigh 145, (that would be a BMI of normal for my frame) I have a large frame, and always looked good despite weighing much more then people imagined. SO.. I think if I hit 145.. I will be ecstatic.. if I get lower.. awesome.. for now.. 145 is my goal.. and see how that looks on me..
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 150 lbs
  • msbess
    msbess Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i'm 52 and my goal to be 165 right now I'm 178, I'm giving myself a year to get to that weight. :happy:
  • trainerkate
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" too. My weight today is 147. My goal is also 130. I look ok at 135. But the jeans in my closet say 130. I live this app tool. But I did eat a few of my son's chips this morning:(. I tracked it in my log and plan on making it up with exercise today
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I would like to be at 145 but a fit and toned 145 otherwise I will reassess when I get there :wink: