Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I will be less than my husband...but until then I will be heavier. Great motivation for me!!!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    yep but only 6 lbs now, I'm catching him and he's starting to worry, lol. He's very competitve
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Nope! Never, he's about 110lbs more than I am.
  • darleencope
    darleencope Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, by about 25 pounds. It's very embarrassing.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    no, i dont. we are both fairly tall and large built... my husband is 6 foot 2 and weighs 258, and im 5 foot 10 and weigh 224. i was 245 in december tho... we were pretty close in weight then...
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    We are pretty close to being the same weight. I'm around 145 and he's between 140-145. It doesn't bother me now (I can wear his jeans - which means those 5lbs or so don't make a difference! lol) but it did when we first got together. I weighed around 180 and he was around 140. I didn't like the fact that I was 40lbs heavier than he was.
  • kayleystar
    kayleystar Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes, and have for the entire 7 years we've been together. Bah! :(
  • lunchgirlie
    lunchgirlie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've always outweighed him and we've both gained weight. He now weighs as much as I did when we met, and I weigh about 35 lbs more. Yikes. No wonder I'm on here!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure, I cannot get him on a scale. Plus, while I know we are both over obese, we carry our weight in different places. Me: gut, arms, legs, *kitten*, all over. Him: He looks very normal, until he is sideways, then he looks like he is carrying triplets. No kidding. But, we cannot stand face to face and kiss..our bellies get in the way..So Sorry for the Visual that I just placed in your mind!
  • robindina
    robindina Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    yes and I always will, but it doesn't bother me or him at all.
  • crzybeautiful11
    Options
    Ugh, I do.. He's naturally tiny, even when he hits the gym and ups his calories he never gets over 140. I think I outweigh him by about 35lbs now :( When we met we weighed exactly the same, but I guess I got a little comfy over 5 years lol
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    Back in November at his annual doctors visit he weighed in at 282 (down 64 pounds over 18 months) which was still larger than me, but only by about 12 pounds. BUT when he weighed in on our scale the other day, he was back up to 307. Either way, he's still larger. I do hope for his sake he can get back into a routine and lose again because he was doing SOOOO well...and was my motivation and inspiration for starting my journey.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I used to, but the last time he weighed himself we were the same - and he's an inch shorter than me, so I'm happy with that!
  • carlachristinewhite
    Options
    I used to be when I met him, like 30+ lbs. Now he can lift me up coz he is about 10 lbs heavier than I am. First time ever that a guy lifted me up! :)
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I wasn't when we met, then I exceeded him in weight and now we are about the same... I will soon be smaller than he!
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Nope, sure don't anymore. I used to and felt gross. He's tall and fairly thin.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm infinately heavier... because I currently HAVE no S.O., lol

I was heavier back when I was married. By a good 40 pounds while we were dating and most of our marriage (couple times I weighed a LOT more).

I smiled big at carlachristin's post... Couple years ago, when I became single, it was the first time in my life I experienced the joy of having a man pick me up. Talk about feeling feminine! Also a motivation to watch one's weight ;-)
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Yup : / Right now I'm about 50 lbs over him. Working on it though. lol
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    NOOO and I hope that never happens! when I was 9 months pregnant we almost weighed the same. He was 198 and I was 195... Now that made me feel crappy!! I am currently 125 and he is 192, SOOOO I hope NEVER to be in that situation ever again, even at 9months pregnant I better weigh less than 165 next time around!
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Yup, probably always will; he's 6'/6'1" and 140 pounds. 140 is 20 pounds below my short-term goal weight (I'm 5'8") but maybe one day I'll get down to 140. Not really stressing about numbers as long as I'm healthy though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!