June "No Late Night Snacking Challenge"

Options

Replies

• Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Welcome kgrc. Never to late to join in.

ildi: Two more pounds to your goal? You go girl. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: That is awesome.

Zaza: Get yourself back together. Sounds like you have been spreading yourself out too thin.

Day 8 down for me as well. I think I reported that last night though :blushing:

Have a great day,
    Esther
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Another day down. YIPEE!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Another night down! This challange Rocks!:bigsmile:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Someone's gotta break all this good news! Busted on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Booohooo! :cry:

So, I have 2 good days in June so far, anyone proud of me? :drinker: :drinker:

Just kidding, I will get back on the bus and have a 100% clean week. I have been working out alot lately so overall I am OK.

Great job everyone, you are all a big inspirition to know it's possible. I just need to join the club.

Raymond

I am proud of you! :drinker: for not giving up!
  • kgrc
    kgrc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome kgrc. Never to late to join in.

ildi: Two more pounds to your goal? You go girl. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: That is awesome.

Zaza: Get yourself back together. Sounds like you have been spreading yourself out too thin.

Day 8 down for me as well. I think I reported that last night though :blushing:

Have a great day,
    Esther

Thanks you!!
  • RunRideRay
    RunRideRay Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Thanks Carmen, I don't feel like such a chump now! :happy: :happy:

I made it last night... woohoo!

Day 9 of June
    3 - total "no-snack" nights in June
    1 - Day current "no-snack" streak

Words can't express how difficult this is for me!!!! I have about 10 lbs to loose, on a very, very stubborn metabolism. They jost gotta go! One night at a time!

Raymond
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Thanks Carmen, I don't feel like such a chump now! :happy: :happy:

I made it last night... woohoo!

Day 9 of June
    3 - total "no-snack" nights in June
    1 - Day current "no-snack" streak

Words can't express how difficult this is for me!!!! I have about 10 lbs to loose, on a very, very stubborn metabolism. They jost gotta go! One night at a time!

Raymond

This challenge isn't meant for those who don't eat late or eat just a little and stop right :wink: . This is meant for US! So, I'm proud of you for fighting the urge to snack late at night. Hope you're proud of me, too:

JuneTotalCounter: 8
    JuneConsecutiveCounter: 3
    TotalConsecutiveCounter: 3

cos I am! :wink: :tongue: :glasses:

I'm impressed with everyone else! Ladies, you are awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! What positive attitudes. :flowerforyou:
    phatphanny - nice to have you back this month. You and Esther and dewdrop and many of the others whose names I don't have memorized are great competition. You are all pushing me to stick with this. So far, so good.
    Welcome kgrc! This is a great group. Very motivating and supportive.
    fitgal, I have to congratulate you on resisting snacks with the family. :drinker: That is hard to do.
    Keep up the great work everyone.
    Zaza
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling hungry but I'm pretty sure I can resist because I can fell all of you watching me :laugh: :laugh:

Good luck all. I'll check in tomorrow morning.

Esther
  • zaza54
    Options
    I'm still here Esther and I AM watching so no snacks!:laugh:
    Go to sleep instead. Sweet dreams.
  • leslier
    leslier Posts: 15
    Options
    ok so i have been extremely busy and fell off the wagon of not eating past my cutoff time, but it is time to get serious! sorry i am joining late, but i am going to do 8pm for my cuttoff during the week and 11 for weekends. this challenge was a lot harder than i thought it was going to be when i started last month, but i am glad i did it. good luck to everyone, and congrats to everyone that is already doing such a great job!!:happy:

204360.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    Options
    :bigsmile: Did it lastnight... it was hard, because I was hungry....but I need to go to the store, so there was "Nothing good to eat"
    :laugh:
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    Two nights ago I had a healthy snack after my cut off time (still, I didn't go over my calorie limit- and that's good news for me, as I usually start to binge if I feel it's a day to count my losses!)
    Yesterday I was back on track with my cut off time.

Thanks for all the support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Grammymax - that's what I do, just imagine all of you watching me!:tongue:

Congrats rainman37 for not giving up when you slipped up.:happy:

All of you are doing SUCH a great job. You are eliminating thousands of unnecessary calories from your bodies, and that's something to be proud of!:smile:

I made it another night. That's 9 in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    Tonight I ate a snack at 9:30, half an hour after my cut off time. I knew I will get sidetracked by my "almost there" confidance! The total calories I ate are pretty good (will put me under my goal weight at this point...even if it was more than the "allowed amount" of calories)
    To be honest, because I'm so close to my goal, I don't beat myself up as bad as last month for the slip up...I also have to confess I wasn't eating because I was stressed, (my biggie), but because I worked out late and run out of time for my well-deserved dessert. :tongue:
  • phatphanny
    phatphanny Posts: 90
    Options
    10 days down...and counting...not sure why this seems to be getting harder instead of easier. Im finding nicer weather has one busy and I don't make the time for proper eating and exercising. The cutoff time (this particular challenge) has really helped in motivating me to not KEEP eating all night long. Grammymax-hope you are feeling better-I need you in this challenge to keep me going!!! Zaza-glad to see you making some days under your belt. I think everyone here on this challenge is benifiting themselves every single "night" they go without snacking. Keep up the awesome work!!
  • zaza54
    Options
    Nice job phatphanny. I, too, have made it thru 10 nights. We've got a good competition going here so don't give up!
    I know I have to stick with this because I am still having trouble with the calories. At least by shutting off the binging at 9:30, I'm not gaining weight. I think this stretch of gloomy weather has not been helping.
    Anyway, hope everyone has a good day and stay strong tonight!!! We can all do this.
    Zaza
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    All good on my side, too. Incrementing all my counters again :happy: .
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,971 Member
    Options
    Wonderful topic. I think I will join in.
    No snacking after 7:30pm!
    Today is Day 1.
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I almost blew it lastnight, but the puddin didn't get hard, so i waited and itnever happened!!! so once again I stayed away for the fridge!