5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• MrsPrettyInPink6
    MrsPrettyInPink6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm not even 5'3 but still had to respond. I am 5'1 but based on my build I would like to get to 140. From what I can remember (it was such a long time ago) the 130s didn't look good on me.
  • wl4good
    wl4good Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my "paper" goal is 135 but I'll have to see once I get down to 160. I have a very heavy build and I haven't been under 140 since high school, and back then I was in a dance company so I was dancing 8-10 hours a day minimum and had the teenager metabolism to boot. Completely unrealistic for my life now. I want to be able to maintain my weight without dedicating so much of my live to exercise that I can't enjoy it.
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    I think I'm around 5'3ish. (Give or take a lil) My goal is to be 118. I have a small frame and hardly any boobs but I think I will be happy with 120 or 125.
  • paddicake7
    Options
    I am 5'4 1/2 and my goal is 130 I'd like to be 125, but I think that's wishing..I liked myself when I was 125 but I'll settle for 130
    I'm at 150 right now
  • chooseyou
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have a very small frame. For me about 120 seems to be the best target.

12098925.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • KarenRaydo
    Options
    I am a sixty six year old grandmother and have struggled with my weight all my life. I remember weighing 135 and feeling fat. I have fibromyalgia and it is difficult for me to do any cardio fitness exercises without stirring up Fibro symptoms. Those symptoms debilitate me, but I am determined to get this weight off. Two years ago, I lost 60 pounds with Food Addicts Anonymous but I did not stay with them. I gained all sixty plus back as I usually do with dieting. I felt so deprived and such a failure.

My daughter got me into this program and has made suggestions that I do it slowly by setting a higher target weight.When I reach that weight goal, I can set a lower weight goal and the calories will be automatically readjusted.. That seems to be working better for me. I am 5' 4 3/4 and when I started I was at my highest weight ever of 230 lbs. I have set a target weight of 180 rather than the 145 I was shooting for. I do not want to weigh myself because I had lost six pounds and found two. Any suggestions as to when to try to weigh in again? I get down if I feel like nothing is working. I also have arthritis in my knees and hips and even walking to burn calories is difficult. I am still going to try for 145 pounds, because that is where I felt the best in my former life. I hope this helps someone.
  • chooseyou
    Options
    Im 5'3" and at 147 lbs currently. SW was 189. Id love to get to 130 but I'll take 135. The weight loss is so SLOW right now since Im close to my goal so 135 might be more realistic. Im going on a cruise in 2 months so Id like to be at 140-143 by then!

For those of us just starting your weight loss is especially inspiring! :flowerforyou: Great job!
  • paignt
    paignt Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is 120-115. When I start getting closer to around that, though, I might change my goal depending on how my body will look.
  • jack758
    jack758 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'3 & 3/4 Goal weight is 135. I've been less, but don't really feel the need to wear a size 3 any more. I'd rather be a healthy weight and get to eat and drink a beer every now and then:)
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is to be a very fit 130
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Anything under 140! ;)
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 125. My ultimate goal is 120 but whenever I get close to it I can't maintain. I like being at 125. I'm 130 now and I'm not a fan.
  • Heatherdfowler
    Options
    I am 5'5 and my initial goal weight was 135. Now that I am 143 my goal weight is 140. For me 135 would be too small. I just want to tone where I am and maintain my weight.
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 with a medium build. I'm aiming for 140 and will then adjust if need be at that time since I have never been that low. If i'm happy and healthy at 140 i'll stay, if there is still room for improvement i'll go down as low as 125.
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am a sixty six year old grandmother and have struggled with my weight all my life. I remember weighing 135 and feeling fat. I have fibromyalgia and it is difficult for me to do any cardio fitness exercises without stirring up Fibro symptoms. Those symptoms debilitate me, but I am determined to get this weight off. Two years ago, I lost 60 pounds with Food Addicts Anonymous but I did not stay with them. I gained all sixty plus back as I usually do with dieting. I felt so deprived and such a failure.

My daughter got me into this program and has made suggestions that I do it slowly by setting a higher target weight.When I reach that weight goal, I can set a lower weight goal and the calories will be automatically readjusted.. That seems to be working better for me. I am 5' 4 3/4 and when I started I was at my highest weight ever of 230 lbs. I have set a target weight of 180 rather than the 145 I was shooting for. I do not want to weigh myself because I had lost six pounds and found two. Any suggestions as to when to try to weigh in again? I get down if I feel like nothing is working. I also have arthritis in my knees and hips and even walking to burn calories is difficult. I am still going to try for 145 pounds, because that is where I felt the best in my former life. I hope this helps someone.

Do you use any artificial sweeteners like Splenda??
  • brit7880
    brit7880 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'2 and 5'3 and I'd love to be 130lbs.. I have a long way to go, but my main goal is to just be healthy!
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm at 130ish now & still really not happy. I have tiny boobs & a pretty bony *kitten* so it's all in my thighs & stomach.
    I'm going for 110-115ish. I don't want to go too low cuz my bf isn't really into tiny tiny girls.
  • gertbunny
    gertbunny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal is 155... For now. But I'm hoping to be somewhere around 125-135 in a few years :3
  • rmesta
    rmesta Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    150 is my goal :-) I wanna keep my curves ;-)
  • ButterflyLaRae3
    Options
    Hi ladies, I just started this and I'm totally stoked! I am 5'5 and weigh 142, I wish to be around 125 or 130. Recommended is 111 to 145 according to My fitness pal. I am a small build and feel great around that weight. Good luck to everyone, keep it up!