February MOVE-IT 180 to 360 minutes a week challenge!!

Options
We are a group who are committed to doing 180 to 360 minutes of exercise each week (minimum 180). We count minutes for all types of intentional exercise: aerobics, walking, weight training, strength work, stretching or heavy gardening. You be the judge of whether it's exercise. Shake and Jiggle it! Wiggle or Bump it! Thump and Stomp it! Womp it!! Kick it!! Flick it!!! :bigsmile:

We're here to support, encourage, and set challenges for ourselves.[/b] It's all about intention. If we don't make the 180 to 360 minutes one week, there's next week to go for it.

The weeks starts every Monday in the month and ends the following Sunday at midnight. Then we start all over again the following Monday for week 2, 3, and 4.

Newcomers are always welcome!:flowerforyou:

So who's in for Week #1 starting January 30th?? If at first you don't succeed, you keep trying...just keep coming back to report progress or non-progress...it doesn't matter...it keeps us accountable and that's how we commit to healthy lifestyles Please meet new friends and encourage one another along the way.:flowerforyou:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Week # 1 -- Jan 30th -- Goal 250 minutes:

Mon:
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thur:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Total / min left: 0 / 250

exercise.png

weight.png
  • DarkAngelMoon
    Options
    Count me In this sounds like a great way to stay motivated and do my exercise everyday instead of only when I have time
  • arlyn70
    arlyn70 Posts: 55
    Options
    will do my best/.. count on me
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Hi Mollie,

I'm back and in. I have been dragging my *kitten* for quite a while now. It is past time to get back to moving.
  • cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! Count me in!
  • Betsy29pink
    Betsy29pink Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I could use the accountability and motivation. I'll post how many minutes I exercized and what I did.
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am in... what do we do? where do we post?
  • teacup8285
    Options
    I will join as well, it i great motivation. Where do we log it?:bigsmile:
  • Betsy29pink
    Betsy29pink Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How did you get your exercize ticker on here?
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do it! Never done an official challenge before...how does this work?
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    I am in... what do we do? where do we post?
    I'd like to know too.
  • MysticRaye
    Options
    Count me in! First challenge and ready to go.....
  • optimaltouch
    optimaltouch Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in. New at this. Bear with me, please. Look forward to some accountability for my health. Been lacking in the discipline department quite a bit these past few weeks. Thanks for the invite.
  • Gigito140
    Options
    Count me in. Starting to train for a 5k this summer and I could use all the motivation I can get. Trying to beat my PR from last years 5k!
  • abigailm83
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm setting my goal at 390 a week tho :)
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    In again Mollie! :bigsmile:
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    so what do we do to start logging?? anyone? there are lots of us who want to know...
  • Clarevmb
    Clarevmb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm in, admittedly at the minimum to start with! Do we log daily or at the end of each week (sunday evening)?
  • jovz10
    jovz10 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    i'm in! thinking of working out for at least 4 days a week for 60mins each day... so i'll make my goal 250mins! i want to concentrate on weight lifting than just my cardio...
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Wow, Mollie...count me in for 6 x 60 = 360 minutes for Week 1 of February! THX!