Options
    Bump
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    bumpity bump bump :bigsmile:
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    So this weekend I was determined to succeed and not binge on everything sweet. Saturday night I felt the urge coming on to bake brownies (luckily I didn't have any in my house)

Then I remembered early last week a great MFP pal told me of a snack that she enjoys and I was immediately inspired to take it one step further.

SO here is my recipe... and let me tell you.... it is DELICOUS! They taste Pretty much just like Cheese cake! but they are much healthier for you!

NUTRITIONAL INFO

74 calories per Cake
    9 carbs
    2 fat
    4 protein

CIMG0952-1.jpg
    Yields 12 servings.

Greek Yogurt Cheese Cake Mini's

INGREDIENTS:

12 oz Plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani Brand)
    1 package Sugar Free Fat Free Cheese Cake Pudding Mix
    1 Cup Milk (I used 2% It was all I had)
    3 Tbs Butter (I use smart balance Light)
    5 Chocolate Graham Crackers ( I used off brand)
    12 Cupcake liners

DIRECTIONS:

In Zip Lock Baggie, finely crush Graham Crackers. Melt butter and Mix into Graham Crackers until well blended. In a lined cupcake tin, evenly distribute Cracker Mixture and pack it down (I used my finger lol). In a mixing bowl, add Greek yogurt, Cheese cake pudding mix, and milk and mix well. once well mixed Evenly distribute into the cupcake tin. Refridgerate or Freeze for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!

I think next time I will modify it and add a little vanilla I am not used to the sour creamish flavor of plain greek yogurt yet. The individuals are nice because I dont' have to measure, but if I were making this for a party I would definately make it in a pan.

I hope you enjoy!!!

Gonna have to try these!!
  • sueceeq
    sueceeq Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :love:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    So this weekend I was determined to succeed and not binge on everything sweet. Saturday night I felt the urge coming on to bake brownies (luckily I didn't have any in my house)

Then I remembered early last week a great MFP pal told me of a snack that she enjoys and I was immediately inspired to take it one step further.

SO here is my recipe... and let me tell you.... it is DELICOUS! They taste Pretty much just like Cheese cake! but they are much healthier for you!

NUTRITIONAL INFO

74 calories per Cake
    9 carbs
    2 fat
    4 protein

CIMG0952-1.jpg
    Yields 12 servings.

Greek Yogurt Cheese Cake Mini's

INGREDIENTS:

12 oz Plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani Brand)
    1 package Sugar Free Fat Free Cheese Cake Pudding Mix
    1 Cup Milk (I used 2% It was all I had)
    3 Tbs Butter (I use smart balance Light)
    5 Chocolate Graham Crackers ( I used off brand)
    12 Cupcake liners

DIRECTIONS:

In Zip Lock Baggie, finely crush Graham Crackers. Melt butter and Mix into Graham Crackers until well blended. In a lined cupcake tin, evenly distribute Cracker Mixture and pack it down (I used my finger lol). In a mixing bowl, add Greek yogurt, Cheese cake pudding mix, and milk and mix well. once well mixed Evenly distribute into the cupcake tin. Refridgerate or Freeze for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!

I think next time I will modify it and add a little vanilla I am not used to the sour creamish flavor of plain greek yogurt yet. The individuals are nice because I dont' have to measure, but if I were making this for a party I would definately make it in a pan.

I hope you enjoy!!!

Have you tried it without the graham cracker crust?
    I seen someone on the first page

made these last night with just a little almond extract and no crust (I didn't have anything on hand to make a crust from), but I thought they were amazing. I had some frozen cherries that I thawed and added some truvia too and topped it with fat free Reddi Whip. Thank you so much for this recipe! These were fabulous!!
  • c3js80
    c3js80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bump:smile:
  • maryloo2011
    Options
    Definitely made these tonight and they are now sitting in my freezer waiting to get into my belly!!

I used unsweetened applsauce instead of the butter, though.
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    oh yum!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    yum! thanks! :)
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Yum - since I'm supposed to be gluten free, I might try these but wthout the graham cracker crust. Thanks for the idea!
  • tsuma
    tsuma Posts: 7
    Options
    bump
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!
  • tashablueyes
    Options
    Cool! Thanks for sharing!
  • rosalee87