BLACK TEAM WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm not the only one who has no idea what they are talkin' bout!
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    Just thought I would tell everyone that I am 28.4 pounds away from my goal weight! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thanks to you all!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Samantha that is fantastic!!! All your hard work has paid off and it must be mighty nice to see the light peep through at the end of that gosh darn (sometimes long) tunnel!!!:drinker: :happy:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Lori have you never seen Joe Dirt? If not you should definately watch it!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Just thought I would tell everyone that I am 28.4 pounds away from my goal weight! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thanks to you all!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Samantha that is fantastic!!! All your hard work has paid off and it must be mighty nice to see the light peep through at the end of that gosh darn (sometimes long) tunnel!!!:drinker: :happy:

It is nice I can almost see it. When I read (sometimes long) I read it as Samantha Long! hahaha that's me!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    :glasses:

I was just asking about you! And now I'm going to bed! :laugh:

Night, jeannie! :heart:

Renae - Now, you're telling me you were so ingrained with white trash DNA, your facial hair actually grows in on its own all white trashy like that?

:laugh: Love it! :heart:

Right on! You're Joe Meteorite and I'm Joe Dirt!
    "You guys got somethin to say to me? Why dont you say it in the microphone. I got a backup mike right here. Check one two, testing, testing. Yup, they both working and guess what? they dont like no feed back, whats up?"
  • 72lori
    Options
    Lori have you never seen Joe Dirt? If not you should definately watch it!
    Nope, but now I'm going to have to just to say I did. I'm not much of a TV or movie person, just don't have the time. I watch HGTV and TLC, I like getting ideas for my house. I'm always working or doing something. I don't sit around and do nothing very well, I go stir crazy.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

It is nice I can almost see it. When I read (sometimes long) I read it as Samantha Long! hahaha that's me!

go sam!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Renae - Now, you're telling me you were so ingrained with white trash DNA, your facial hair actually grows in on its own all white trashy like that?

"You guys got somethin to say to me? Why dont you say it in the microphone. I got a backup mike right here. Check one two, testing, testing. Yup, they both working and guess what? they dont like no feed back, whats up?"

I'm gonna have to watch it again now...forgot how much I liked it.

You wanna fight? Well, why don't you stick your head up your *kitten* and fight for air?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey team-- two thumbs up-- go, fight, win-- !!

Have a positive evening-- :bigsmile:

(how am I doin', lori??)
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options

Oh really! I didn't know that. It's funny how the brain works!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Ok, you guys are scaring me. How do you remember quotes? I think my kids are nuts when they quote stuff along with a movie they've only seen a few times. Guess I have to remember I'm a whipperfarter. Although feeling more like the old fart right now!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Sound like everyone is having a nice evening. Joe dirt fans... I knew I liked you gals for a reason. Lol
    Scale was nice to me today. With the help of my wonderful team I have dug through 105 pounds and have joined my beautiful wife in the world of overweight people. Goodbye obese. I am feelin good.

Hey, way to go batman-- I think I have 2.5 pounds to be "officially" out of the obese category--

Go figure--
  • 72lori
    Options

(how am I doin', lori??)

Great job Marla, you got it! (BTW, I know where to find the real Marla)
  • Marla64
    Options

(how am I doin', lori??)

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!! They'll hear you!!!!!! :noway:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Sound like everyone is having a nice evening. Joe dirt fans... I knew I liked you gals for a reason. Lol
    Scale was nice to me today. With the help of my wonderful team I have dug through 105 pounds and have joined my beautiful wife in the world of overweight people. Goodbye obese. I am feelin good.

Hey, way to go batman-- I think I have 2.5 pounds to be "officially" out of the obese category--

Go figure--

2.5 pounds to be out of obese or overweight? How tall are you Marla? Don't those categories just.... oh, wait.... aren't those categories awesome?
  • 72lori
    Options

(how am I doin', lori??)

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!! They'll hear you!!!!!! :noway:

I think the young ones are all tucked away in bed for the night. Are we whispering so we don't wake them up?
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options

ok i just got home and i got a really positive message for tonight (from joe dirt......and yes i LOVE that movie....:laugh:
    "you just gotta keep on keepin on" and say it with a southern accent lol lol lol
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Team, way to go on the losses, out of obese, almost out of obese. We Rock!

Okay, our team won tonight and didn't even lose any of the little ones. HRM said I walked 2.5 miles. Remember this is just up and down the side of the pool. No wonder I am always so tired when I get home.:laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Ok, you guys are scaring me. How do you remember quotes? I think my kids are nuts when they quote stuff along with a movie they've only seen a few times. Guess I have to remember I'm a whipperfarter. Although feeling more like the old fart right now!

I can't do it either! Hubs can watch a movie once and if he really likes it will remember quotes the next time he watches it! :noway:

I can do movies that I have seen a hundred billion times (ie Grease, Dirty dancing, a christmas story, Any and all princess movies:grumble: :grumble: )

Marla I know where to find you too when you are grumpy! :laugh: Can't hide from me. Unless you just lurk then I won't be able to find you. :wink: Don't leave though!:love:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I love love love Joe Dirt. It is one of the few movies I can watch again and again.

"It puts the lotion on".

Good job on being positive everyone! I didn't have to give anyone a smack yet. It's awesome.
    Tomorrow if you whine or beotch, I'll hold you and Marla is going to smack you okay?

Andrew good job on being overweight!
    Sam your goal is so close, I'm thinking you are sooo awesome!
    April--I'll see you tomorrow :brokenheart: