What food would you absolutely not give up?

Options

Replies

• salvatrucha11
    Options
    Pizza and chocolate :)
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    Pasta. It's horribly fattening and I've cut back from eating it every day (and sometimes more than once a day) to eating it once a week or less. I could never give it up.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    MILK!!
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Chocolate =3
    But the difference is that before I could have 2 chocolate bars in a day. Now I just eat things with the taste of chocolate or something ^_^ Or just have pieces of a chocolate bar here and there. Either way, I'm still having my chocolate, staying healthy and being happy!
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hot sauces and items -- Red Chili Paste, Chili Peppers, Tabasco, Crystal Hot Sauce, Tapatio, Japalenos -- you name it.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    does coffee count?

Mee Too COFFEE,
  • Trilaina
    Options
    Chocolate or pasta. Haven't given it up, I just eat about half a candy bar, or pay attention to the serving sizes on the pasta now. :)
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Mexican food, specifically enchiladas. I've cut back A LOT, but I'll never stop eating them :noway:
  • ruthweir1969
    ruthweir1969 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Would have to b my pepsi max- couldnt live wivout it im afraid,am just glad its low cal :happy: :happy:
  • jennifer282000
    jennifer282000 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Although I dont have it often..Pizza hut Pepperoni thin crust pizza..oh and Coke Zero..
  • Jamie_82
    Options
    Cheeseburgers...but I make them at home now so they're way healthier than fast food! Usually I go with a turkey or veggie patty, whole wheat bun, deli cheese, tomato, spinach, and real mayo. Yummy!
  • gdkids6
    gdkids6 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It is not really food but half and half in my coffee. Perfect first thing in the morning.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Bacon
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    For me it's jello, thankfully there is sugar free..
    Next on the list would be Nutella but unfortunately I couldn't restrain from myself to stop eating it after 1tbsp, so I had to give it up...

Nutella was my one too, but same as you, I had to give it up. If I had one tbsp, the whole 500gm container would be gone in 20 minutes.
  • djf424
    djf424 Posts: 2
    Options
    Coffee and chocolate
  • sarahb225
    sarahb225 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Agreed... I will never give up half and half!
  • jenniakers
    Options
    Any food I enjoy eating. There is never a reason to deprive yourself of something you love. Moderation is key.

^ agreed ^
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    popcorn, peanut butter... and pizza.

Turns out I like a whole lot of "p" foods. :)
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Red wine.
    I second that. And really good dark chocolate.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Pizza. You can take my right arm...but you touch a piece of my pie and I will shank you!