Hey Ladies ~ Where do you get your Fav workout clothes?

Options

Replies

• KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Reitmans! Their Yoga Life series is super-comfy.
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Marshalls or TJMaxx!
  • dspmom
    dspmom Posts: 4
    Options
    I love Old Navy. They have awesome yoga pants.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Lucy, Lululemon and North Face stuff. I shop the sale stuff at Lucy (wait for the 25% off already sale prices, it's awesome - I get tops for $15) and I splurge for my awesomely awesome running shorts at Lululemon. North Face has some good sales at times, you just have to know where to find them.

They're pricey, but they last, don't get smelly, make me feel great and hold up much better than any of the cheaper stuff I've gotten elsewhere. Totally worth the $ in my mind.
  • pinkprincessmama
    pinkprincessmama Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I don't think I saw Victoria's Secret's PINK line mentioned here? I LOVE it! Their tank tops are long and look super cute when layered. I also love their yoga pants/crops because of the cute waistbands! My favorite plain black yoga pants are American Eagle! I can buy them in longs online and they fit perfectly! I'd love to try Lululemon someday....
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret, Zellers, Urban Planet, Reitmans...
    And of course, Lululemon. I have had one pair of lulus for three years that get worn almost every other day... they are well worth the $90... I have a couple pairs from Zellers that I love almost as much but I fly through them quickly, they rip :(
  • cyclingmom
    Options
    I wish someone told me not to buy a lot of workout clothes when I started working out 'cause now I'm swimming in them. So I guess try to buy cuter ones when you're near your target weight...? :)

Anyway, Lululemon is very popular here (Canada) and a third of the girls in the yoga classes I go to wear them, but a lot are saying their older lulu's are outlasting the newer ones (quality issues). There are a few blogs dedicated to the brand and I read some of them as this brand seems to have a cultish following, even in middlle school (my daughter's in one). I have a few items but I find that I don't use them as much as I would like to as being more expensive, they have to be babied a little... washed separately, etc. And we do have an outlet nearby.

Most of the people in spinning class, a good mix of men and women, use UnderArmour, a good brand, I find, really moisture-wicking. Personally, the ones that I use the most are from GapFit, UnderArmour, some Lands' End when they had more performance stuff, and Reebok play-drys. I once had an EasyTone shirt from Reebok stuck in the rubber of my front load washer and while another cotton shirt got holes, this one stayed intact. I also bought a few pants and a shirt from Target (Champion c9) and they seem to be holding up well. For sports bras, I use mostly medium to high impact ones, and I like the support of the ones I got from Old Navy Active. And yes, I get most of my stuff on sale. :)
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Just picked up more Under Armour at the outlet... clearance items were an additional 20% off, so my fav tank was less than $10 - LOVE!!
  • kitkat4141
    kitkat4141 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Zappos.com. They have the best customer service and free shipping. If you become a VIP member you get free over-night shipping.
  • Jplante312
    Jplante312 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I usually get mine from Old Navy and Target. Wish I could afford Bebe sport though they have the best looking stuff.
  • lonaneomaflame
    Options
    I got my yoga pants from Sams club. They always have some kind of yoga pants that are like two for $10 so I can afford it and they fit nice and are comfertable. I'll need to get more soon in a smaller size.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Champion.com Target and JCPennys. They all have the cutest stuff!
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Salvation Army. I hit them once a week. I've gotten addis, nike, danon, & others. Their good quality and I only pay a few dollars per item.
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Marshall, TJMAXX ( name brands on the clearance rack)
    but if JCPenny/Target are having a sale I'll shop there too.
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    old navy
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Old navy, tj Maxx, Marshall's, Ross,. I live near a shopping outlet and get workout clothes from Nike, Adidas and rebook stores.
  • Mistress_Sable
    Mistress_Sable Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Old Navy has been the place for me.. Also just last week they had a 50% off all there work out clothing so I racked up on their dry fit & compression clothing which I LOVE.. it hold all the fat in while you are working out which helps when doing work outs which incorporate to hold in your stomach muscles or core...

I used to shop at Ross or Marshall's. There you can find the top brands such as Nike, Adidas, Puma, etc.

Michelle
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I love Lulu Lemon and Athleta but, like Lucy, they're clothes are pricey. Target has nice workout clothes for reasonable prices as does Sports Authority (I particularly like Nike and Adidas) if you have a coupon. Sports Authority has really nice yoga apparel too.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    from my wardrobe ^^
    Where ever I see something really, or pass by - last couple of things from Primark. I don't care about the brand, I need to be comfy.
    Although, when it comes to hiking... that's something else, Regatta, Landrover, Millet
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Old Navy