BLACK TEAM WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, Good Morning, Gooooood Mooorrrrrrnnnnnning! (That's what I sing to my kiddos in the morning. Lucky them.)

Now that I'm done with the "give up the scale for a week" challenge, I'm back to weighing almost every day. I just gotta say. I'm loving the scale right now. :bigsmile: I saw a number this morning that I haven't seen for over 7 years! :bigsmile:

Lynnie and April - I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost a cousin when we were 23. If you'd like, I have a beautiful story I could share. . . (((hugs)))

Sam and Andrew - You guys rock. I realize some days are better. Please know that no matter what day it is for you, you both are such wonderful inspirations and supporters!

Jeannie - Rest please ma'am! Take care of you!

Sara and Renae - I haven't seen Joe Dirt. Sounds like I need to watch it though. But, I do love me some "Billy Madison". Snack pack...Where's my snack pack? I want my snack pack!" :laugh: :laugh:

I love Billy madison and Happy Gilmore!
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    I love love love Joe Dirt. It is one of the few movies I can watch again and again.

"It puts the lotion on".

Good job on being positive everyone! I didn't have to give anyone a smack yet. It's awesome.
    Tomorrow if you whine or beotch, I'll hold you and Marla is going to smack you okay?

Andrew good job on being overweight!
    Sam your goal is so close, I'm thinking you are sooo awesome!
    April--I'll see you tomorrow :brokenheart:

i was never much into joe dirt, but i do have a movie confession...i say my favorite movie is a few good men (but it's really ghostbusters II) hee hee:laugh:

LOL!!!:laugh: You sly girl!!:tongue:

it's a great movie!! i could recite it if you like :wink:

That's so great!! I just love how people (myself included) never want to tell anyone their true favs because god forbid...they judge you!
    Just like nobody admits they know Air Supply or Lionel Richie songs!!:tongue:

Im all outa love...........:blushing:

I knew it!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • krhbutte
    Options
    I'm so lost withOUT you. I know you were right, but leaving was so wrong.

:grumble:

Great. now I'm gonna have that stuck in my head at the gym. Thanks, jeannie! :laugh:

000203CB.gif

Im all out of love, what am I without you
    I cant be too late to say that I was so wroooooooooooooooooooooong

Jeannie,
    You're makin' it good and stuck aren't ya!! Sorry Sara!! I guess you can blame me for bringing it up!:flowerforyou:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, Good Morning, Gooooood Mooorrrrrrnnnnnning! (That's what I sing to my kiddos in the morning. Lucky them.)

Now that I'm done with the "give up the scale for a week" challenge, I'm back to weighing almost every day. I just gotta say. I'm loving the scale right now. :bigsmile: I saw a number this morning that I haven't seen for over 7 years! :bigsmile:

Lynnie and April - I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost a cousin when we were 23. If you'd like, I have a beautiful story I could share. . . (((hugs)))

Sam and Andrew - You guys rock. I realize some days are better. Please know that no matter what day it is for you, you both are such wonderful inspirations and supporters!

Jeannie - Rest please ma'am! Take care of you!

Sara and Renae - I haven't seen Joe Dirt. Sounds like I need to watch it though. But, I do love me some "Billy Madison". Snack pack...Where's my snack pack? I want my snack pack!" :laugh: :laugh:

I love Billy madison and Happy Gilmore!

Me too! Gotta thank my high school accounting teacher for my obsession with Adam Sandler.
  • krhbutte
    Options
    :grumble:

I mean...

:happy:

Packed up & headed to the gym. 15 minutes into my 25 minute drive, Z cuts himself with a toy tape measurer. Blood EVERYWHERE. Soooo...we turn around & come home. Neat-o.

Soooo...I just guess I have to kick it into high gear during nap time today & ignore the house (big surprise) :laugh:

Ut oh! No laundry time today, guess your sock puppet will just have to stay dirty! lol lol lol

My sock puppet is NOT dirty. He goes in the shower with me every morning. :bigsmile:

What? :embarassed:

He's Aaaa well traveled, huh???:noway:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Hey all!

Sorry I haven't been around much. Been super busy at work and at home. Last night they were showing Aladdin on Disney Channel so I let Owen stay up late and we sat and watched it together. Didn't get a work out in, but i did get some quality non-terrible two's time in with him so I definitely consider that a positive thing!

Hope everyone's having a good day! :flowerforyou:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Vanessa, good to see you girl. I thought maybe you got scared by all the warm fuzzy talk and thought you were in the wrong place.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!

Is it just my old eyes and I missed the new week's chart somewhere?
  • 72lori
    Options
    Come to think of it I didn't see it either, but my weight will be in that tell all different color, so I'm not too upset, in fact I'm A-OK with not seeing it.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Are the results posted for the black team? I didnt see them just checking.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good evening ya'll!! Had a wonderful time grocery shopping....can't find any meat on sale except hamburger so that is what my mom bought. And NOTHING else! Still washing clothes and cleaning the house and burning my calories doing that fun stuff too! Hope you are having a great day!
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good evening ya'll!! Had a wonderful time grocery shopping....can't find any meat on sale except hamburger so that is what my mom bought. And NOTHING else! Still washing clothes and cleaning the house and burning my calories doing that fun stuff too! Hope you are having a great day!

I ate hamburger yesterday (no bun, just the burger) and my stomach started cramping. Must be all that healthy food I've been eating lately.

Wait...

I almost forgot about our challenge for the week!

Glad you had a wonderful time grocery shopping. I enjoy it too sometimes. It's time for me to be without the kids. I hate taking them to the store; I end up spending way more money than I should.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Bonjour mes amis--

Popping in to bid you all well-- just got back from a surprising respite at the local library. Kids spent 30 minutes on the computers playing the typing games, blah, blah, blah-- so I picked up Little Men (no jokes, Andrew) by Louisa May Alcott and read the first chapter. Me? Reading? In peace and quiet?

The world is due to end soon-- be very afraid.

Heading to work-- my clothes arrived from JCPenney-- yayyyy-- fit well, but the SpongeMarla Tom effect is beginning-- just in time for a graduation party we're going to on Sunday-- so I have a bit more around the ol' brastrap area then I'd like--

But, these things shall pass--

There-- see how positive?

Have a great afternoon-- later, dudes!
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options
    thanks to all of your for your "hugs" i appreciate it and i know lynnie does too!
    and the monkey KISSES....gotta love those....always put a smile on your face, i don't care who you are :happy:
    HAPPY GILMORE- "the price is wrong...b@#$h!":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    JOE DIRT-'that's a big chunck of poopie, son":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    WATERBOY-"that's some high quality H2O" and GGGGAAAATTTOOORRRRAAAADDDDEEEEE
    TALLEDEGA NIGHTS-(MY ALL TIME FAV) "im gonna come at you like a spider-monkey"
    "im all jacked up on mt. dew, chip" "someone didn't love you enough when you were little did they?" "i play for keeps" "anarchy i don't know what it is, but i love it" and of course "shake and bake"

that's my positiveness for the day i think lol
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Here it is sorry it's late!!
    Presentation1.jpg
  • 72lori
    Options
    Thanks Sam, you are a good leader!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Something positive..hmmm. It was hard to say goodbye to someone you've known and loved and looked up to your entire life. But the best part was having my beautiful sister standing right beside me when I needed her most. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Now other good thing my B&BW package finally came today with my creamy coconut lotion and stuff I was waiting on. MMM MMM smells SOOOO good!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Good things:

1. Finally went to Costco to pick up my membership card and picked up some yummy seafood stuffed tilapia.

2. Really enjoying the show True Blood and looking forward to the Season 2 premiere on Sunday

3. Feeling good after my successful blood donation and relaxing at home. Yay.
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Got a 30 minute ride in today! My legs didn't start burning 'til about half way through which is definitely a great thing! Took some of the bigger hills and had to walk up some of them, but that kept my heart rate up anyway!

Shuntae - Awesome job with giving blood! You go girl!

I'm excited to get on with my night and my work outs. BF just went out to get himself some chinese food, I said "no thanks". :bigsmile:

Hope everyone continues to have a great night!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Harley and I got a walk in today before it rained. I was hoping for at least 15-20 minutes but we were able to do a whole hour. (Once we were inside for an hour or so, it started pouring.)

Tonight Harley and I went to Pizza Hut with my mom. We got the multi-grain crust (which I really like) and I didn't give in and get the spinach and artichoke dip, cheesy breadsticks, apple dessert pizza, or cinnamon sticks which all looked really good.

I'm also excited because Dave will be home tomorrow night! He left Sunday afternoon. He has to go back to Maryland for more training next week. (He'll leave Sunday afternoon and get home Friday again). But he'll be home for Sunday morning and all of Saturday. Yea! :smooched:

(Is that enough positive-ness? :laugh: )