Replies

• azuria518
    azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    150 is my goal
  • Treneaking
    Treneaking Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I am 5'6 and 133.2 pounds now for about a month, no matter how well I do, I ALWAYS calculate calories and drink a ton of water, but I seem to have plateaud. I really want to get to about 125 or maybe smaller, Any one have any suggestions?
  • vlm140
    vlm140 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    145 is my main goal but would love to hit 140!
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I want to weigh 125! I wouldn't want to weigh less than that; I used to weigh 121 and I thought I was too skinny. I'm actually closer to 5"7' than 5"6', though.
  • jlambdin84
    jlambdin84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to be at 120 but I will be very happy with 130 which is my current goal!
  • Laceybaby1967
    Laceybaby1967 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the odd ball out here. My doctor told me, at 172, he didn't want me to lose too much more weight. I want to get to 165; that's a size 8-10 for me. As long as I'm healthy and exercising, I'm good with that. Too much lower and I think I would look too sickly.
  • kdheidenreich
    Options
    My goal is 150... Im 169.9 now. No on believes I weigh as much as I do, so I dont think anything less than 150 would look good on me. I'll re-evaluate when I get to my goal. Everyone's body is different, I read someone post they were a size 10 at 170lbs, Im not sure where she buys her jeans, but Im in a 14, and I can squeeze myself into a 12, but its not pretty.. can we say gut butt and muffin top... so its all in where we carry our weight I think. (A lot of mine is stomach and bust) Good luck to everyone!!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    my goal is 140
  • cgoedert92
    cgoedert92 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    my goal is 125 but it really depends on how i feel when i get close to that number
  • ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and at 5'6" I would like to be between 160 and 175.. that means 100.. wish me luck!! :)
  • btm1960
    Options
    I am 51 and my goal for me at this point is 150. Just wanna get there and then see what happens.
  • EdenEC
    EdenEC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 barely. My ultimate goal would be 128, but realistically speaking, I'd be satisfied with 135. I'm at 157 right now, so a got a ways to go.
  • mommymeg2
    mommymeg2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I weighed about 158 and was a size 6 (I'm 5'6) but was in great shape and spent a lot of time working out and working out hard. I was strong and looked great. I would love to see 150 but as long as I feel and look good, I'm not stressed about a goal weight.
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    I don't have a goal weight anymore, just a goal body fat percentage :)
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    SW 180
    CW 171.8

GW 135
    UGW 125

I want to be a size 4 or 6 again. That was the last time I truly felt comfortable with my body.
  • srfoster73
    Options
    that is so funny. I would say, I'd look fine at 150 BUT I want to get to 135 ultimate goal. its been many many years since yo yo dieting has kept me from that goal. 2 years ago I got to 150 that is also danger zone because people are complimenting me daily and i'm tempted to slack off
  • Lollliiipopzzzz
    Options
    I'm 5'7 my goal is 115. Maybe a little more if I add some muscle.
  • melie_gr
    Options
    Not to break the streak here, since 125 seems to be a pretty popular goal. So, 125 it is! Though I would be pretty happy with anything lower than 130.
  • qdiggs
    qdiggs Posts: 27
    Options
    I initially thought I would be ok with 160, but after seeing the weight start coming off, it pumps me up to shoot for 150!
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My original goal was 130, but I have been about 146 for a few months and it's not bad and really easy to maintain. So, now I am thinking maybe between 135 to 140 would be nice.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!