40 lbs lost. This site helped change my life. Pic

Options

Replies

• bleemoore81
    bleemoore81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Totally looks like a new person. Way to go!
  • ivanaaaaaaaaa
    Options
    great job! you look awesome!! :bigsmile:
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words. I was going to try to reply to everyone but I guess that is just silly. I cannot say enough good things about this site. For extra motivation I wanted to point out I lost 28 lbs in about 90 days. I had lost about 15 lbs over about 6 months before finding this site. My advice to anyone that cares.

1. Keep it simple
    2. Drink tons of water
    3. When unsure - Over estimate calories in and under estimate calories burned.
    4. Don't obsess over the scale. Pick a weigh in day once a week and stick with it.
    5. Most importantly be honest with yourself. Don't pretend the cupcake was only 25 calories.

awesome advice! GREAT WORK!
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations .....Well done. I too joined in Feb. 2011 and reached my goal weight 4 days before Chrismas...44lbs. gone..My next challenge is to get my brain to believe what the eyes see.....:-}
  • Scorpiotwinkle
    Options
    You look GOOOOOOOOD!! :love:
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    There is no cupcake :)

Awesome job. Cool to do it for your daughter too... kids TOTALLY know if their parents are lean and/or good looking. I figured out my mom was hot when I was in the 2nd grade and I was proud of her whenever she showed up at school because she looked a lot better than a lot of other moms, so KIDS DO KNOW this stuff!

Great example setting too :)
    You look really amazing too. Honestly.
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Wow... You look 10 years younger! Extremely inspiring! Well done!!!!
  • CountingTheStars
    Options
    Well done!
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    good job! :)
  • tylersmama1224
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look amazing!!!!!
  • jweidner33
    jweidner33 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone for the compliments. It means a lot.
  • GrokOn
    GrokOn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You have done a great job! Deffinately look younger and healthier. Almost forgot to mention thinner, but I am almost sure that is implied at this point.
  • Jen788134
    Jen788134 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Wow well done you!! I like your 5 simple rules.. So true!! There's no point doing this and bending the truth and then saying it doesn't work!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! You look like a different person! Not that the before was bad looking :tongue: lol but seriously keep up the great work! :)
  • garp4
    garp4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation!
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success! You look absolutely amazing!! Very inspiring.
  • Betsiz17
    Betsiz17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    GREAT ADVICE! Congratulations!
  • cgoedert92
    cgoedert92 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wow big difference congrats!!!:smile:
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference. You should be very proud of your accomplishment!
  • crazybusymomma
    Options
    Amazing what 40lbs can do....you look great and 10yrs younger. Thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!