Post a pic of your ideal body.

Options

Replies

• jemachharo
    jemachharo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I never want to be skinny like most of the photos posted. Curves are sexy.

I want something curvy and still some meat on the bones, but with in a healthy weight range. Like, Toccara Jones.

smooth_toccara01_howard_huang.jpg
  • jwaltz13
    Options
    Sofia Vergara - I have the boobs, workin on the butt, I just need the middle:

sofia-vergara-modern-family-bikini.jpg

She is so beautiful! Motivates me too!! :wink:
  • Nessarose1022
    Nessarose1022 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is the kind of body I'd die for....Curvy and womanly : )

153qrzq.jpg

Whoops lets try again!

I'm totally with you on this one! While I'm not a fan of Kim as a person, I definitely have a "Kardashian butt"! I'd love to look like her after she lost weight and got fit! Got a ways to go though!
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    Personally, I love my body just the way it is - strong and healthy. The only things that are not "ideal" for me are my stretch marks and the loose skin, but that is the price I have to pay for being obese for years (although the skin thing might improve over time).
    I don't look like a supermodel, and I'll keep working on getting stronger, but I'm proud of my body the way it is - my curves and my muscles.
    I worked WAY too hard not to be happy with how I ended up (56% body fat to 23% body fat)

I went from this (51" Chest / 45.5" Waist / 54" Hips):
    37600_139117492784657_100000592214278_278412_3914396_n-1.jpg

to this (38" Chest / 27" Waist / 37" Hips):
    1-2.jpg
    So do I look like a model or even like what most people would aspire to?
    No.
    But I do look like a fit, healthy version of myself. That's pretty ideal to me.

Is it just me or do you find it a little narcissistic to post your own pictures in an ideal body thread?
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    okay one more :)

Think she has an amazing athletic body
    images.jpg
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    FEDOR EMELIANENKO
    fedor_emelianenko.jpg

or else

DAN SEVERN
    40427.jpg

seriously? both are porked out
    Ideal in this case might just be a realistic expectation of what a man could reasonably achieve.
    Me? I want more.
    Both these fatties look pathetic, but again, to each his own.
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    ht_Christina_Hendricks_madmen_1002116_main.jpg
    I don't have, will never have, and don't want her boobs but I love that she is curvy all over and is comfortable with her body. So more than anything I want to be able to accept that my thighs touch and that's okay. That I have a bit of a belly and that's okay. And in my case, that I have tiny size A boobs and that it's perfectly okay!
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/28/article-0-0C4EB66400000578-690_634x429.jpg

I don't seek to be super thin, or super curvy, or very well endowed. I just want to be healthy and happy with my body.
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    My first post, hopefully I do it right!

23151385554043531_qvhLVpeE_f.jpg

I don't know who this is (I found it on Pinterest) but that's my current inspiration. She's not super skinny, but she's definitely not fat. She has beautiful curves, and a bit of definition.
    I don't think a size 2, or a 6 pack, is a realistic goal for me, and I'm not even sure I'd chose that for myself even if I could pick any body I wanted.

THIS. I WANT THIS.

This, but many many shade whiter, my skin tone is not going to change.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    n6vn9d.jpg
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    2j3m8up.jpg

This is actually about how my body looks at 160ish :) but i want the tattoos too! lol
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Muscles, but slightly higher body fat than fitness competitors.

Jamie+Koeppe5.bmp

My Little sister is built EXACTLY like this. Crazy that we came from the same family, and are only a year and a half apart!!!!
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    <
    This is my ideal body, because it is mine. It may not be perfect, or "ideal" by anyone else's standards, but it is the only body I can achieve. I don't want to compare myself to anyone else, because then I start feeling discontent with things that I can't change.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    jamie bamber from battlestar galactica. i think i can achieve it. also, some ppl said i kinda look like him.

jamiebamber019_547.jpg

MMMM I love Jamie Bamber. :)
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love my body just the way it is - strong and healthy. The only things that are not "ideal" for me are my stretch marks and the loose skin, but that is the price I have to pay for being obese for years (although the skin thing might improve over time).
    I don't look like a supermodel, and I'll keep working on getting stronger, but I'm proud of my body the way it is - my curves and my muscles.
    I worked WAY too hard not to be happy with how I ended up (56% body fat to 23% body fat)

1-2.jpg
    No.

Is it just me or do you find it a little narcissistic to post your own pictures in an ideal body thread?

I see what you're saying, but no, I don't find it narcissistic. I always admire someone who is content with their own body. I can spend all day wanting what someone else has, but all the hours in the gym don't change genetics.
  • melissanne81
    Options
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I hope this doesn't come across douche-baggy (real word? LOL), but my ideal body is mine. I LOVE it! I'm a natural hourlgass, so maybe I'm lucky. I'm a few pounds from my goal, but I'm having a hard time hating on it for not being "ideal". It's freaking awesome! Sorry I can't post a pic of me scantily clad :-) Respecting the hubbs!

More people need to have your attitude! Not many people can say they love their body, so good for you!! :D I hope one day I can love mine like you love yours. But I've got about 25 lbs to go...

I agree with this. Every week I'm in a new body and I'm finally beginning to have a positive body image. Do I have a ways to go, yes. I've been at goal before and was never satisfied with the outcome. This time I'll be happy with whatever I end up with.
  • joannasaurusrex
    Options
    450_blake-lively-bikini-uvolt-bikini-477655365.jpg

I'll have this, please!!
  • paigeifyouplease
    Options
    This is the kind of body I'd die for....Curvy and womanly : )

153qrzq.jpg
    she's a SKANK

Oh boo you, darling. This is the 'what kind of body' post not 'what kind of reputation' :) I'm with her I LOVE those hips! Would def like to look like this someday
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

1-2.jpg
    No.

No, not at all. I have spent my entire life dealing with bad self-esteem and having worked incredibly hard to overcome obesity, I think it's a good thing to celebrate what I've accomplished. Also, the OP said "Either post before and after results or a picture of what you think is an ideal body."