Post a pic of your ideal body.

Options

Replies

• hunibuni73
    hunibuni73 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Arg, can't copy the picture,
    Like the bravissimo models, curvy but healthy!
    xMx
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    People can say whatever they want about Jillian... but, she has an awesome body. I will never look like this, but if I did, I just might run around naked all the time! :laugh:
    Jillian_Michaels.jpg

Me too, lol!
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    Personally, I love my body just the way it is - strong and healthy. The only things that are not "ideal" for me are my stretch marks and the loose skin, but that is the price I have to pay for being obese for years (although the skin thing might improve over time).
    I don't look like a supermodel, and I'll keep working on getting stronger, but I'm proud of my body the way it is - my curves and my muscles.
    I worked WAY too hard not to be happy with how I ended up (56% body fat to 23% body fat)

I went from this (51" Chest / 45.5" Waist / 54" Hips):
    37600_139117492784657_100000592214278_278412_3914396_n-1.jpg

to this (38" Chest / 27" Waist / 37" Hips):
    1-2.jpg
    So do I look like a model or even like what most people would aspire to?
    No.
    But I do look like a fit, healthy version of myself. That's pretty ideal to me.

Is it just me or do you find it a little narcissistic to post your own pictures in an ideal body thread?
    No, not at all. I have spent my entire life dealing with bad self-esteem and having worked incredibly hard to overcome obesity, I think it's a good thing to celebrate what I've accomplished. Also, the OP said "Either post before and after results or a picture of what you think is an ideal body."

Oh my mistake, I should have read the the OP's first post more carefully...I retract my last post.
  • yukimiyazawa
    yukimiyazawa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    ELT200801161650275021115.JPG
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    halle-berry_l.jpg
  • jlynnklein
    Options
    Jillian-Michaels-Biggest-Loser.jpg
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have a body like this.

body.jpg

^^^^^^ this but I don't have near enough boobs lol
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ryanreynolds_marie_claire.jpg

Oooh I'd like this body too ;)

What I would like to look like though....

jessica-biel.jpg
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love my body just the way it is - strong and healthy. The only things that are not "ideal" for me are my stretch marks and the loose skin, but that is the price I have to pay for being obese for years (although the skin thing might improve over time).
    I don't look like a supermodel, and I'll keep working on getting stronger, but I'm proud of my body the way it is - my curves and my muscles.
    I worked WAY too hard not to be happy with how I ended up (56% body fat to 23% body fat)

I went from this (51" Chest / 45.5" Waist / 54" Hips):
    37600_139117492784657_100000592214278_278412_3914396_n-1.jpg

to this (38" Chest / 27" Waist / 37" Hips):
    1-2.jpg
    So do I look like a model or even like what most people would aspire to?
    No.
    But I do look like a fit, healthy version of myself. That's pretty ideal to me.

Fantastic job!
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    IDEALBODY.jpg

i posted this in the last post... like previous stated about kim (i do not like her either) i am not trying to be any of them...just love they way they look :)
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Body.jpg

Yes! Love it!

Gorgeous!!!! Love her arms!
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I don't have the genetics to put on this amount of muscle mass, but it would be nice

1pvbiSQLs8o66XtWKQ7wKOtGS1J4iF423e.jpeg

WOW
  • tiggilee
    tiggilee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    <--- It's my goal picture! Me, in 2006. I will get there!
  • tinydancer24
    Options
    People can say whatever they want about Jillian... but, she has an awesome body. I will never look like this, but if I did, I just might run around naked all the time! :laugh:
    Jillian_Michaels.jpg
    I totally love her!!!!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    FEDOR EMELIANENKO
    fedor_emelianenko.jpg

or else

DAN SEVERN
    40427.jpg

seriously? both are porked out

Yeah, I think they're both not so bad. And, I don't know you and all, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Fedor or Dan (when those photos were taken) were in pretty decent shape. Lastly, this may shock you, but not all women want roided up looking guys. Plus, I'd be happy just looking big, strong, and a little less fat than I've got on me now.

You Go For It!! Don't Let Anyone Stop YOU!!!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    lerynfranco.jpg
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    One more : Jessica Biel
    jessica-biel_hot_bikini_07.jpg

^
    yes this is my ideal body too!
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    FEDOR EMELIANENKO
    fedor_emelianenko.jpg

or else

DAN SEVERN
    40427.jpg

seriously? both are porked out

Yeah, I think they're both not so bad. And, I don't know you and all, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Fedor or Dan (when those photos were taken) were in pretty decent shape. Lastly, this may shock you, but not all women want roided up looking guys. Plus, I'd be happy just looking big, strong, and a little less fat than I've got on me now.

You Go For It!! Don't Let Anyone Stop YOU!!!

can i just say. NOM to the first photo. prior to my uber thin husband, i loved me a bear, its definately more my type.

huge muscles and veins and *kitten* make me heave. *shudder*
  • deisegirl34
    Options
    Body.jpg

I think this is fab, She is strong, fit and toned, perfect.
  • deisegirl34
    Options
    Body.jpg

I think this is fab, She is strong, fit and toned, perfect.