Shred/Couch to 5k hybrid

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    I did both the Shred (l2, D5) and C25k, though my run was pretty weak. My little boy kept needing me so I started and stopped too much.
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    I did both the Shred (l2, D5) and C25k, though my run was pretty weak. My little boy kept needing me so I started and stopped too much.

Way to go! Many would have given up with the interruptions but pressed on and finished! Good for you!!
  • CricketKate
    Week 5, Day 2. Holy Smokes! I think that I am going to be on this day forever. I haven't been able to get through the last 8 minute run yet.
  • CricketKate
    Level 2, Day 6 of the Shred
  • CricketKate
    Week 5, Day 2 finished. I was finally able to get through both runs. I had to cut my speed back from 6.0 to 5.5 for the first run and 5.2 for the second.
  • jrmc83
    jrmc83 Posts: 77 Member
    almost a week later but i did day 2 week seven c25k.
  • CricketKate
    I think that I'm going to repeat week 5 at the slower speeds. So today was week 5, day 1
  • CricketKate
    Week 5, Day 2

I finished both my runs at athe slower speed.
  • CricketKate
    almost a week later but i did day 2 week seven c25k.

That is awesome!
  • CricketKate
    Is anyone still here?

I did Shred L2, D7
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    I fell off the wagon on Thursday....can't seem to find my motivation :(
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    I did this (not as a plan, but it's what I did) last Jan/Feb/March... I did 30DS 3X a week, and C25K 3X a week. I lost about 35 lbs during that time... and got in pretty good shape.
    After March I started running 4-5 days a week, and doing 30DS 1 or 2 times a week, or other JM videos.

Overall, I lost 40 lbs and have been in maintence since August....

The two together worked great for me!
  • CricketKate
    I did this (not as a plan, but it's what I did) last Jan/Feb/March... I did 30DS 3X a week, and C25K 3X a week. I lost about 35 lbs during that time... and got in pretty good shape.
    After March I started running 4-5 days a week, and doing 30DS 1 or 2 times a week, or other JM videos.

Overall, I lost 40 lbs and have been in maintence since August....

The two together worked great for me!

Thanks for the reply! I have about every JM dvd out there, but I always seem to come back to the Shred. I should finish around the first week of March. Then I may try (again) the No More Trouble Zones.
  • CricketKate
    Week 5, Day 2.5

I wasn't able to do the 20 minutes straight:grumble: Hopefully, I'll be able to finish Week 5 on Saturday.
  • CricketKate
    Shredded L2, D8

whew
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    I am finishing up week 4 of C25K. I do M,W,F evening, and M,W,F morning I do shred it. T,Sat, Sun I do other JM dvds. I just started this workout cycle Jan 1st, and am down 4 lbs. Good luck to everyone doing C25k and any other workouts.
  • CricketKate
    I am finishing up week 4 of C25K. I do M,W,F evening, and M,W,F morning I do shred it. T,Sat, Sun I do other JM dvds. I just started this workout cycle Jan 1st, and am down 4 lbs. Good luck to everyone doing C25k and any other workouts.

Welcome! We'd love to have you post here!
  • CricketKate
    I'm beginning to get the feeling that I'm talking to myself.

Week 5, Day 3...... I got through my 20 minute run without stopping:smile:
  • jrmc83
    jrmc83 Posts: 77 Member
    I'm beginning to get the feeling that I'm talking to myself.

Week 5, Day 3...... I got through my 20 minute run without stopping:smile:

Isn't it great?! Just remember when you couldn't run a minute without wanting to die! Or maybe that was just me :laugh: I had 3 tests and am out of town this weekend so it's just been food logging for me and not running. Next week will be better!
  • CricketKate
    Hope to see you back soon!