Worst Date Ever

Options

Replies

• slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hahaha that's so awesome. What a quote...at least she saw the funny side of it.
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wow these stories are crazy. My story isn't as crazy but was really awkward for my date at the time. This was back in College. I was seeing a girl and we went out to eat on Valentines day. The waitress we had was pretty friendly but then it turned weird. The whole entire time we were there she kept hitting on me. She would say hi baby what can I get you, You look good tonight, put her hands on my shoulder, never acknowledge my date and focused on me. My date was not too impressed at all. She got up and was ready to fight the waitress. There was a huge scene and the manager had to give us a new waitress. At the end of the night I receive the check and to my surprise the waitress must have grabbed the receipt and placed her name and number and put down and I quote "I can do so many things to you she cant....call me"

CRAZY!

Just curious as to how long you waited before calling.......
  • RedHotChiliSteppers
    Options
    Worst date ever: went to kiss this girl good night and felt razor stubble! Gross.

LMFAO Tooooo funny
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I had a really nice date with a guy I'd met online, so I invited him over to watch a movie and have lunch one day. My ex was still in the habit of walking into the house whenever he felt like, so that was awkward when he decided to stop in, but then later the guy was kissing me, and I was trying to keep it at just that because I didn't want to rush into anything. He was wearing shorts, I was wearing yoga pants with flip flops. He kept pushing himself against me, and all the sudden I felt something wet plop on top of my foot. I was freaking out, but I didn't want to say anything to embarrass him! I could feel it soaking into the bottom of my pants, totally grossing me out.

Soooo...not quite the immaculate e***ulation, huh? LOL!
  • thejen75
    Options
    I once went out with a guy whose opening line was, "I know how to say 'blow me' in 26 languages". That was my cue to leave.

LMFAO - CLASSY!
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I never had any bad dates per se. I did, however, have a couple of funny (well, it's funny now..) incidents with the quy I was dating in high school. One evening after dinner and a movie, I had to get something from a local Fred's store. While there, my boyfriend was occupying himself by opening and smelling shampoos. He called me over to smell one he had opened. When I leaned over to sniff, I got a face full of strawberry shampoo! Another time, we were eating at a Pizza Hut and had his mom with us. I had gotten a salad with those small cherrry tomatoes. I had to slightly open my mouth to bite into the tomato (it was whole) and when I did it squirted all in his mom's eyeglasses! oooppps, I wanted the floor to open and swallow me up!. Good thing we can laugh about it, because we've been married 30 years now :)
  • slay0r
    Options
    Aww that's a well cute story, love it!

My sisters told me about one where he kept telling her she'd be his white princess (he was Asian) and being all creepy as though he was trying to buy her off someone, he said he wanted to meet the parents so he can give them an offer they can't refuse?!
  • jillybean0123
    jillybean0123 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I went on a date with a guy I met on an internet dating site. I'm 24 and his profile said he was 29. I have kind of an old soul so the age difference was a good thing. We go out for coffee and have a really good time and the conversation actually flows pretty well. We say goodnight and I go home. I went on 2 more dates with the guy and at the end of the third date we go back to his place to watch a movie. He is giving me the grand tour of his house and everything seems great. He takes me back to what looks like an office with a bunch of model cars in it. Nothing too shocking or strange but he suddenly starts acting really nervous. He says he has something to show me and leads me to a picture on the wall. It is a picture of a graduating class. I didn't see anything wrong with it immediately. He tells me it was his senior class and I take a closer look and see the print on the bottom of the picture. ____ High School Class of 1987. Alright....wait...1987?.....WTF. His profile said 29. I was born in 1987. Something doesn't add up here. He tells me that he is really 41 but didn't want to tell me because he was afraid I would not want to see him anymore. He did look young but that wasn't the point. I can't date someone old enough to be my father and on top of that, he lied to me. I thanked him for the dates and said goodnight and went home. He emailed me the next day saying he knew he shouldn't expect much from that dating site and how shallow I was for leaving. I just deleted it and moved on.

NEXT!
  • Sianarella
    Options
    I had a guy cook dinner for me, we both ended up with food poisoning or there’s ‘broken bone dude’ who showed me pictures of all of the bones he had broken...
  • slay0r
    Options
    I had a guy cook dinner for me, we both ended up with food poisoning or there’s ‘broken bone dude’ who showed me pictures of all of the bones he had broken...

So it's not hot to show off the battle scars? ;) Food poisening though..nasty. I don't trust other people cooking for me too often and this is why!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I had hung out with this guy a few times but for our first real date we were going hiking with my sister-in-law and my brother (he was SIL's friend). My brother got sick the night before so it was just going to be the three of us. She had a small truck and he had a Miata so they took separate cars and I rode with him. The trail they wanted to go to was over an hour away. When we were about 2 miles away, the transmission fell out of his car. I'm not kidding. There was a clunk, the engine revved, and the car coasted to a stop. Bits of transmission were strewn across the road behind us. Luckily my SIL noticed that we stopped and came back for us. We spent the rest of the day trying to figure out how to get his car back home. It was horribly hot, we were in the middle of nowhere, his car wouldn't move, and he didn't have the money to have it fixed or even towed. Eventually he arranged to have it towed the next day and SIL drove us back to his apartment and he borrowed his roommate's car to take me back to my apartment. The whole day, frustrating as it was, he never lost his temper.
    A few months later, he taught me how to drive a stick on his brand-new transmission.
    Yeah, I married him.

Love this!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Worst date ever. Went out with a guy for my 30th birthday. We went to a club where he proceeded to talk all night about how hot his EX was and how there would never be another woman like her. He drank until he was drunk. Then, me being the responsible person drove him to a resturant to get something on his stomach to sober him up. While we were waiting to be seated he got a ring from the gumball machine, dropped to his knees and in front of a crowd proceeded to propose marriage. No one in the crowd could understand why I said NO!!!

Believe it or not, he's still a good friend to this day and at least now I can laugh about it.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I can't believe some of these! And I thought I've had bad dates! lol

These two aren't exactly dates... but thought you might get a kick out of them anyways.

A few years ago, my church at the time had a young adults group that I was going to... There was this new guy there who was really, I mean REALLY good looking, I go over to introduce myself and welcome him to the group... Everything was perfect until he opened his mouth!

I asked him to tell me about himself, he said well what do you want to know... I said, I don't care, everything!... Ok... to me, 'everything' in that situation, would have been like his name, how old he was, where he worked or went to school, maybe something he liked to do for fun, etc. No... I get his ENTIRE life history, from every single drink or joint his mom had when she was pregnant with him, how many boyfriends his mom had, every girlfriend he'd ever had, exactly what base he got to with each of him... how he was a bad kid until he was sent off to military school and it really turned him around, and he actually served in the military for a long time, and how he loved that it taught him how to kill people with his barehands etc.

Then a bunch of people came over right in front of him and asked if the plan was still to go over to my house after... Well I felt rude talking about it in front of him without including him, and I figured my guy friends would be there too... I would be ok... The first thing he did when he got there was whip out his 4 inch pocket knife and play with it the whole time... He scared off the girls pretty quickly, and wouldn't leave... finally all of my guy friends left ( I gave them a hard time about just leaving me alone with him...)

Finally about 1 am I told him I was going to bed and kicked him out.

About 2 weeks later... when he said he would be back from his on the road job... at about 3am, I hear POUNDING on my front door, followed by hearing then turn the door handle trying to open it... this goes on for about 5 minutes... I never got up to open the door... anyone that would need me at that time would already have my number and would have called me... I can't think of anyone else it would have been but him... creeper!!!

The next one was just a friend of mine... him and I were at a mutual friends house and left at the same time... we were parked about a block or so apart on opposite ends of the street... We were just standing outside talking for a little bit... when he SCREAMS like a little girl "OH MY GOD A CREEPER!!!!" and takes off in a mad sprint to his car... away from the alledged creeper...

Leaving me all by myself to walk back to my car towards the creeper that he's now undoubtedly angered :( I still give him a hard time about that!
  • Sianarella
    Options

So it's not hot to show off the battle scars? ;) Food poisening though..nasty. I don't trust other people cooking for me too often and this is why!

Battle scars are cool, but pictures of freshly broken bones and ingrown toe nails...
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    I have never been on a date - so no experiences to share, lol

Same :sad: :brokenheart: :flowerforyou:
  • Jaxster12
    Jaxster12 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Went to a club with a few friends. While dancing this drunk chick walks over, grabs my hand sucks my finger which goes to far down her throat causing her to vomit all over me. I've been avoiding drunk woman ever since.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    over a million potentials died that date on her foot

such a waste.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    Options
    Wow that's like stalkerish...hey at least you can take it as a compliment that even when you're puking your hot enough for a guy to want to kiss?!

LOL... and eeewwwhhh!!!
  • _Kitten_Kate
    Options
    Went to a club with a few friends. While dancing this drunk chick walks over, grabs my hand sucks my finger which goes to far down her throat causing her to vomit all over me. I've been avoiding drunk woman ever since.

LOL...that's hilarious... and pitiful... and disgusting.
  • slay0r
    Options

Hahaahhah. Such a good story, I've seen someone throw up on their date on the first one but not for that reason! Anyone else had a date that's been really drunk?!