Question for women

Options

Replies

• blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Babe, you're a Lean, Mean Machine. Rock what ya got. Just sayin.
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I prefer more bulky, less cut. But then again that describes my hubby, so go figure!! LOL :love:
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Less Bulky.... but lean and cut!!!!
  • trinitymel1982
    Options
    It's been so long, I'd take anything right now :embarassed:

me to! :P
  • katswearingen
    Options
    more bulky less cut
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    more bulk, less cut...definitely
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    more cut, less bulky
  • ivanaaaaaaaaa
    Options
    Okay....honestly what girl can honestly say they don't drool over a guy that is cut? That being said, if he is confident and you are attracted to him, it's all good :-) As long as he takes decent care of himself, it's all gravy, baby!

look at "chubby chasers"... if i had my pick of a super cut guy and one with a little more meat on him, i'd go for the later without thinking. cut doesn't cut it for me. :smile:
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Definitely cut with medium muscles and a low body fat percentage and NOT at all bulky! I'm not into bulky guys at all.

317446_10150299377072653_668552652_8294764_1349657546_a.jpg

This guy is super hot and can pull it off, but any bulkier than this and it's a major turn off for me.

I generally go for guys with a build more like this:
    tumblr_lnc5vkTF6p1qdm701o1_500.jpg
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I personally feel torn, I love the bulky (but not mega bulky and defined look) as well as lean and very defined muscles. You look good in your profile photo as long as the man has a good self esteem and holds himself well either bulky or defined and lean is equally sexy, in my opinion.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't not want my man skinnier than me... Mr. G is an ex-football player, bulky for sure.
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Opinons please, should I add more muscle,cut body fat or am I at the correct amount?

Ummm, your are just perfect! :smokin:
  • ivanaaaaaaaaa
    Options
    Interesting comments, and thank you to everyone who said a complement directed toward me, or who make a response.

The reason I asked the question is I am debating trying to lift on some additional weight, and I don't really like the additional fat that come with gaining weight. I am 6'0" and weight 187, the same as in my picture. I would like to have more muscle & b, e more cut, but its almost impossible to work on both at the same time based on my experience.

with the right diet, you can put on some weight and/or add bulk without adding the fat.. as i'm sure you already know based on your great progress so far.

do what makes you feel good cause ultimately, that's all that matters. if you like the way you look, you'll feel great and it will show by the way you carry yourself.

i can guarantee you that every single woman on this forum (including myself) has at least once fallen for a guy who wasn't what she was looking for physically. with a great personality, that guy won her over and before she knew it, he became absolutely beautiful - without changing his physical appearance one bit! (same goes for a physically gorgeous guy who becomes physically appalling once you spend 10 minutes with his awful personality)
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Bulk. After personality, humility, manners, a love for animals, nice eyes and the propensity to treat me like a queen, I like a man with some meat on him. Skinny guys aren't my thing.

One exception: he must have a neck..lol.
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    more bulky and slightly cut for me (but a nice smile gets me wayyyy before their body type does)
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    See Michael Fassbender's abs.
  • lwalters5
    lwalters5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    In terms of looking at - more cut, less bulky.

In terms of being with- more bulky, less cut. But some definition is good.

This.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I guess I go for bulky...

My rule is he has to be big enough so I don't break him in half when I get rough. :) my husband fits well in this part.
  • RUN2CJ
    RUN2CJ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I can say that I am attracted to a man by his heart & how he makes me feel... But since that hasn't worked and I just ended a 12 year relationship with my ex who is 400+ lbs.... I am gonna go with cut!!!!

Let me learn my anatomy off your muscles & clean all your lever 2000 parts!
  • DirtyHippieFeet
    Options
    I like a little more bulk than cut. Better for cuddling. :) Strong, defined shoulders > washboard abs.