Fat Burners...what's hot, what's not???

Options

Replies

• msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My favorite fat burner is..... FAT. I eat about 70% of my calories as dietary fat, so my body is always primed for burning fat! I am a fat burning machine!!!

Sounds like a good plan, Thanks for sharing!
  • msnewbootie
    Options
    I can honestly say I would have never guessed that you are 32.

Cool! A compliment indeed!

Not sure either of us meant it as a compliment but you can interpret it anyway you'd like.

Not sure means not certain...which leaves it open to perception! Stand firm in what u say, cause msnewbootie considered it as a compliment! Thanks lovebugs!
  • msnewbootie
    Options
    Now off to enjoy my Saturday....u all do the same!
    Thanks for the information, as well as the entertainment!
    And, don't be afraid to send me a friend request...I promise not to bite! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

“Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” ~Tom Robbins
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say I would have never guessed that you are 32.

Cool! A compliment indeed!

Not sure either of us meant it as a compliment but you can interpret it anyway you'd like.

Not sure means not certain...which leaves it open to perception! Stand firm in what u say, cause msnewbootie considered it as a compliment! Thanks lovebugs!

Thanks for the english lesson however I did pass the class in school so no need for you to explain things for me.

The "not sure" was mainly in reference to the previous poster who had said it as I can't speak for the meaning they had behind their comment. I'm definately sure about the meaning behind my comment. I had in no way intended my "agreed" to the previous poster's comment as a compliment.
  • Hyperspace
    Options
    I think msnewbootie knows that exercise is a great fat burner because she's on my friends list and I can see that she exercises her bootie off.

Msnewbootie-- I can't give you any suggestions for fat burners but I think I will try the one you mentioned in your first post. Any extra edge is good, IMO.
  • chicklidell
    Options
    Sorry, but cardio, strength training, and clean eating ARE fat burners. Anything else is literally throwing money away. Do what you want, but I'd suggest you do some research. Don't you think if "fat burners" worked, no one would be fat? And if you've been around this site for any length of time, you should already know that these forums are not very diet pill friendly.
    That statement is simply not true...every single bodybuilder I compete with, uses fat burners..they do work...I use them 1 month pre comp...and they absolutely give results...I went a different route this past October and used Waterex, not a fat burner but a water reducer...I definitely noticed a difference..just throwing that one out there..even though I know you wanted a fat burner
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but cardio, strength training, and clean eating ARE fat burners. Anything else is literally throwing money away. Do what you want, but I'd suggest you do some research. Don't you think if "fat burners" worked, no one would be fat? And if you've been around this site for any length of time, you should already know that these forums are not very diet pill friendly.
    That statement is simply not true...every single bodybuilder I compete with, uses fat burners..they do work...I use them 1 month pre comp...and they absolutely give results...I went a different route this past October and used Waterex, not a fat burner but a water reducer...I definitely noticed a difference..just throwing that one out there..even though I know you wanted a fat burner

I agree. Fat burners are technically not even diet pills.............Most fat burners do not curb appetite and such like "diet pills".
  • phillyhoney
    Options
    Fat Burners........ I have created an all natural fat burner. It's made from grapefruit and other herbs. I will give you a bottle for free!! I need to patent this.

It seems as if you have many admirers on here ;-) Maybe you should sign autographs... (Just a suggestion)

At the end of the day, you do what works best for "YOU".

You look GREAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (In my Tony the Tiger Voice)

By the way, my PCP told me that those pill were very healthy and full of natural ingredients!! And she is totally against diet pills!!

Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • msnewbootie
    Options
    I think msnewbootie knows that exercise is a great fat burner because she's on my friends list and I can see that she exercises her bootie off.

Msnewbootie-- I can't give you any suggestions for fat burners but I think I will try the one you mentioned in your first post. Any extra edge is good, IMO.

THanks HyperSpace! xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox:wink:
  • msnewbootie
    Options

Exactly! All of the natural body builders I know, use them as well! Good luck on future competitions!
  • msnewbootie
    Options

I agree. Fat burners are technically not even diet pills.............Most fat burners do not curb appetite and such like "diet pills".

Amen!!! Thanks for the added clarity!
  • msnewbootie
    Options
    Not giving an opinion either way but should your post not say YOU are not very diet pill friendly? Don't speak for the rest of the posters when there are LOTS of forum topics regarding the use of diet pills with lots of different opinion.

To the OP, lots of the fat burner tablets contain simple ingredients, I eat chili peppers and have good results with them, they are added to some fat burners :drinker:

Your response is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Hey MFPs!

I am a fan of Oxy Elite Pro and have been successful with it for the past few months. However, I would like to try something different to avoid my body getting use to Oxy. I am open to suggestions on other fat burners to compliment my well balanced diet and exercise regiments.
    Do u have any suggestions on other over-the-counter products that delivers...increased metabolism, increased energy, suppressed appetite, and subcutaneious fat burning? :explode: :explode: :explode:

Oh and if you are against fat burners, thanks for reading the post, but please save your energy and avoid replying! :blushing:

Thanks!!!
    Oxy Elite is more of an appetite suppressant and energy pill than a thermogenic. IMO, the ONLY thermogenic that's ever really worked for me and many is ECA.
    That said, thermogenics are responsible for about 1%-2% of your total weight loss. You should use them once you get down to you last 5-10 for a boost.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • nmm10
    nmm10 Posts: 12
    Options
    **edited by MFP moderator**

Alpha-T2

better than oxyelite pro

truth is in the science
  • Cruzeleny
    Options
    A good one also is Lipo 6 Black from Nutrex. ;)
  • msnewbootie
    Options
    Fat Burners........ I have created an all natural fat burner. It's made from grapefruit and other herbs. I will give you a bottle for free!! I need to patent this.

It seems as if you have many admirers on here ;-) Maybe you should sign autographs... (Just a suggestion)

At the end of the day, you do what works best for "YOU".

You look GREAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (In my Tony the Tiger Voice)

By the way, my PCP told me that those pill were very healthy and full of natural ingredients!! And she is totally against diet pills!!

Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admirers....oh my...love it! Thanks for the compliments, support, and medically sound advice from your PCP!
    And, muah back at ya!!!
  • msnewbootie
    Options

**edited by MFP moderator**

Alpha-T2

better than oxyelite pro

truth is in the science

Thanks...I will look into it!
  • msnewbootie
    Options
    A good one also is Lipo 6 Black from Nutrex. ;)

Someone else mentioned this one...I will look into it!
  • alikatu
    alikatu Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's funny...that's exactly what I like...SlimQuick and HydroxyCut. Now, I know I'm not using them properly...BUT...when I don't take them in the morning, I find myself intensely craving to stuff my face. Now, whether or not it's psychosomatic or it's actually suppressing my appetite and increasing my will power (LOL)...it's working for me.
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I don't really take fat burners b/c i can't handle the caffiene, but my honey has a couple on the fridge he likes...oxy elite pro and spirodex? I've checked out the ingredients lists, just caffiene and alot of natural ingredients, seems harmless to me! and i've learned that ignoring the "others" is the best way to get rid of the negativity. If you are against fat burners and you clicked on this thread, then you were just looking for some drama. I wouldn't even give them the satisfaction.

Good Luck!