Just started 30 Day Shred Today 6th Feb. Anyone takers?

Options
phee
phee Posts: 147 Member
Hi all,

Was so impressed by all the before and after pics that I just started my first day of 30 Day Shred today! I actually really enjoyed it. So was just wondering if there's anyone else that has started today or is interested in starting today?? Would love to share some support with others.

Replies

• Samanthor
    Samanthor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday--but maybe we could still be 30-day shred buddies?
  • phee
    Options
    absolutely. I actually meant to say anyone who had started recently or planning to start soon, not today only. I will add you. So how did you enjoy your first and second day??
  • M1SSG
    M1SSG Posts: 8
    Options
    I've just started today too :)
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've started yesterday and loved it! Can I add you all? :bigsmile:
  • phee
    Options
    No prob. All welcome. Lets do this together. I am looking forward to my day 2 tomorrow :-)

Are you girls doing 30 days straight or just weekdays?
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting today as well if anyone wants to add me :happy:
    I plan on doing 30 days straight, as it's less than 1/2 an hour shouldn't be too hard to maintain.
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    i am starting today and hoping to get the full 30 days done with no breaks! feel free to add me, I have been putting off starting as i have lost my tape measure and i wanted to take before and after measurements.. but today is the day!
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i will be starting today as well. I'm doing just week days. 5 days and then off the weekend.
  • VeryYellow123
    VeryYellow123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ooo this is perfect! I'm starting this today too! I'll add you all :)
  • 54m0n6
    Options
    can guys join?
  • Nonnayaya
    Options
    I just started today! I'd love to join :)
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done. It did not kick my *kitten* as much as i expected tho my legs r feeling rather tender. I thought the cardio would do me in cause it did last time. I am preddy sure i will be sore tomorrow tho. Hope every1 else had a good day 1!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Count me in if it's okay. I started Saturday so today was day 3 for me on level one. I love that it is 20 minutes long/short, however you want to label it. Not feeling the burn in my legs that I thought but the pushups are killer and I do regular but have to go to knees halfway through.
  • DecemberStar
    Options
    I've just completed day 1. I must admit I had to take a couple of 5 second breaks :o( I could definitely use a buddy or 2 to get me to the end! Feel free to add me!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 23 so I'm on Day 3 of level 2. Not trying to scare y'all, but you really have to push yourself for level 2! That being said, you will see results after level 1. I lost 2.75 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips in 10 days. If you follow her instructions you will have results.

Good luck everyone and feel free to add me if you'd like :-)
  • amyunplugged
    amyunplugged Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd like to join! I did the shred half-arsed a few years ago, but started again two weeks ago, 4-5 days a week. I'm ready for Level 2 today and intend to try to do every day. Got Jillian's Ab dvd yesterday, would like to add it in a couple of days a week too! I am amazed at how my stamina has increased in cardio...and I can now do pushups. Yay!
  • cryingangel
    Options
    I just started today, just finished todays workout. HOLY OMG!!! I felt like I was gonna puke once or twice. I'll be a buddy too. Anyone who wants a 30DS friend feel free to add me!!
  • hayley127
    Options
    i am hoping my dvd will arrive tomorrow so can i join you guys? i got the 6 weeks abs dvd today and had a go but think i will do the 30 shred first then the abs one so i can burn some fat to actually see any abs if it works!
  • Samanthor
    Samanthor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Haven't done today's yet, but I woke up sore! I can go up stairs fine, but going down stairs is weirdly painful! The past few days, I've gotten a couple of regular push-ups in but then have to switch to knee--I hope to get to all regular by the time this is done! And I need to get another weight...I've only got one, so I have to switch back and forth for the sets.
  • starryskies89
    starryskies89 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, I'm about to go pop in the DVD right now, but I am SO sore.. I tend to get sore so easily. I want to do every day for 10 days but we will see how sore I get. Count me in the group, We can do this! :)