Just started 30 Day Shred Today 6th Feb. Anyone takers?

Options

Replies

• KiWi2011
    Options
    I'll join you! It's time I get back to it.

Current stats: 218.2 lbs.
    Bust 44.5
    Waist 39.5
    Stomach 43.5
    Hips 44
    Thigh 25.5
    Arms 13.5
  • pmdhardy
    pmdhardy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    what exactly is the 30 shred? :smile:
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'll join you too!! I'm going on a trip in 5 weeks to a romantic getaway cabin and I want to lose 10 pounds by then. We're having our pictures taken too so that's an extra motivator to lose those 10 lbs.! Sending a request your way!!
  • ak21211
    ak21211 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I had my 1st session today! HOPEFULLY will continue with it for the full 3o days! Feel free to add me ONLY IF YOU PROMISE to keep me motivated and give a kick up the backside when i need it!
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Started today too, and hoping to do it straight for 30 days. I can already tell I'm gonna have a love/hate relationship with Jillian....she makes me want to SCREAM. lol. Excited to see the results though!

Feel free to add me!
  • AudreyRenee19
    AudreyRenee19 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 30DS today too! I'm going to try and do 30 days in a row without any breaks. I'm so excited to try it tonight.
  • dc0330
    dc0330 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I hope to start it tonight! Good Luck everyone!
  • Nazinga
    Options
    Today will be day 10 for me on Level 1. I feel so much better since starting the 30 DS.
  • Seminole_puppy
    Seminole_puppy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm doing day two tonight, but I'm only doing it every other day. Still, I'd like to join the group.

SW: 175
    Waist: 40"
    Hips: 44"
    Arm: 14.5
    Thigh: 23.5
    Chest: 41.5
  • beancurdie
    beancurdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Restarting today (currently taking a break from Chalean Extreme until I can get better weights)

SW: 145
    Waist: 35.5
    Hips: 39
    Arm: 11
    Chest: 35
    Thigh: 21
    % BF: 29.5
  • JodieLBradbury
    JodieLBradbury Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can all add me if you like. Just started today and planning to do the whole 30 days, no break. Good luck everyone!
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I started back up today. Did it during my lunch hour. I plan on doing 5 days a week to save my knees, but will be doing 5-6 days of working out. I could use the motivation to make it to 30 days and seeing the results. I would like to join too!
  • dancerman
    dancerman Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    I started Sat - so today is day 3
    did it late night last night - post game..... ug

main thing that is sore is my calf muscles.....
    I think the floor is too hard....
    hmmmm

thanks for setting this up!
  • Michelledru
    Michelledru Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 3 of level 1. I managed to do the workout without any breaks today so I feel hopeful that I'm going to improve.
  • sholso
    Options
    I am starting today also....so I would love to join you and I REALLY need the support!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. Day 1 yesterday, day 2 this morning. My thighs are killing me. Going down the stairs hurts! !! Gonna stick with it though! !
  • sjlapins
    sjlapins Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 today! I would love the support so please feel free to add me!! :) I am not doing it every day but more like every other. I wonder if my progress will be slower. Good luck!
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I will be starting this week, I am waiting for my dvd to arrive in the mail.
  • gvswaim
    Options
    I started today :) , will see how it goes :smile:
  • startinganewleaf
    Options
    im restarting today x