Everyone is NEGATIVE today!!!

Options

Replies

• stone307
    Options
    I had time to put in two exercise sessions in today. I feel great and I am happy with the journey I have started.
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I actually got myself to exercise at home by myself!! I'm proud of myself!
  • angraham2
    Options
    My Blood Pressure is down below normal (on drugs) for the first time in 2 years!
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    i would like to get this off my chest today... why is it that people always have to second guess the amount of calories you burn during a workout? I dont make up numbers i have a HRM and i use it ! I dont half *kitten* my workouts i really push myself and i have motivation & i wish the people who doubt me would unfriend me cause i dont need you around ! ...... phewwwww i feel better !

one good thing i have to say is in all my adult life i've never had ABs or AB lines & with hard work & dedication they are coming in :wink: :bigsmile:
    Be proud of yourself! The people who are giving you a hard time 1)are only hurting themselves and 2)are probably jealous because they aren't getting your success yet!!
  • andreacord
    Options
    I've lost 26 lbs to date, I gained back 8 over a course of 6 months due to injuries and family problems but in the first week I let go of 6 of it as water weight :)
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Can it be a positive-negative??? Like "I'm positive I'm going to see a gain on the scale in the morning?"
    I'm just having a blah-don't-feel-great-about-myself-day today.

Here's a REAL positive! It's now 5pm and that means I am outta this office and heading home!!!!!!!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I went snowshoeing for the first time yesterday and I ended up wearing leggings because they fit in my boots the best. When I looked at the photos that we took later, I actually looked pretty dang good in them :) Two years and 110 lbs ago, I couldn't even imagine wearing leggings in public.
  • DenseGirl
    DenseGirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I bought pants this weekend two sizes smaller than the pair I wore to the store! My body is beginning to look the way I want it.

I am getting back in control of my life.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I like my thighs. They're sleek. :smile:
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I love my husband as much today as I did 25 years ago when I first met him! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • jb852013
    jb852013 Posts: 116
    Options
    Today I was very excited when I stepped on the scale. I lost 1.6 lbs. That makes about 5 lbs since I started a couple weeks ago. My weight ticker doesn't say I lost any weight though because I underestimated how much I weighed until I went and bought a scale. Not sure how to fix that.
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I've lost enough weight that my pants seem longer!!!!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I can wear my short that I could not zip up last summer.
    I'm way stronger than when I was in my 20s and I can run so fast.
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I set a new PR in a 10k yesterday!! Not moving too well today, a little on the slow side, but it was worth it.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I don't have the chubby cheeks I did in my drivers license photo & today is day 40 in a row of logging in. I enjoy my increase in energy and my jeans fitting again that haven't since fall of 2010.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I love my little family soooo much x
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I fit into my skinny jeans yesterday for the first time in 6 months!
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Instead of a greasy 400 calorie slice of leftover pizza, I chose to eat a biscuit with lean ham plus celery with a tablespoon of reduced fat peanut butter, and it felt great! I was satisfied and proud of my ability to not eat the pizza (and I LOVE pizza). I've also lost 10 pounds since Christmas, which I am thrilled about. :)
  • JerseyGrlPoet
    JerseyGrlPoet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been logging into MFP for almost 3 weeks and I'm down 7.2 pounds (5 according to MFP, but I'd lost some before I signed up - and I'm counting them. I'm remembering to eat, rocking out to my Zumba for the Wii, and I've promised myself that if I stay committed for another 2 weeks (bringing me to just over a month) I will buy myself a FitBit as a reward.

Side Note: I miss pizza terribly, so I've figured out a way to work it into my diet once a week...extra Zumba lol. Pizza was/is my favorite food and telling myself I can't have my favorite food at all is a recipe for disaster.

This isn't a "diet." This is a reconfiguing of my life, and it is permanent. But deprivation doesn't have to be.
  • hlcook
    hlcook Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I can keep a positive attitude through almost anything!