Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

what tattoos have you got? =)

Replies

• learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    tatt.jpg
    my tree right after it was done

• Cool arm tattoo :D

Thanks! :smile:
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    I will take pictures later but, this one is on the inside of my left wrist and its purple with black outlines.

heart.jpg

I also have tigger who by all appereances has pounced on winnie the pooh in a garden and is grinning down at him with flowers an honey bees flying about. That one has my kids names on it.

I also have a gorgeous butterfly on the back of my neck.

I am adding a peace sign this week with the words. peace, love and coexist on it. :)
  • I dont have the photo but I am a 220-lb boy at 5'6" short and stout as they may say, and I have a 2-inch Eiffel Tower on my back. :)
  • Same sentiments. I have such low tolerance for pain and suffering (thats why Im a bit heavy because I hate exercise) but I survived my tattoo session. It's a 2-inch Eiffel Tower resting on my spine 6 inches below my collar line, and it is very detailed, with all the crisscrossing beams and trusses of the tower. I thought I was gonna pass out during the first few minutes but the tattoo parlor was really professional. They gave me a bottle of beer to numb the pain a little bit, and after a while it felt really soothing. I almost fell asleep halfway through. Don't worry. You'll live.

Love,
    Another Wuss
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    I have:

2 dolphins - 1 on my left ankle and the other on my left shoulder
    A scorpion - (My star sign) on my right ankle
    A dragon at the top of my right arm
    A winged heart on my left wrist (not into getting names tattooed, so got this for my fiancé)
    3 little stars on the inside of my right wrist (representing my 2 nephews and niece)
    A Tribal bird type design at the top of my spine
    and my favourite one:
    Predator stood on a hill of human skulls with an Alien head/skull amongst them as well (almost a half back piece, I do have a picture of it in my folder on here)

Did also have another dolphin (my first one, when I was 15 *oops* thats now under the dragon) and a butterfly on the bottom right of my back, but it was in the way when I had my Predator done, so I had it covered over.

Have got pictures of them - http://www.checkoutmyink.com/profile/deadgirlinc
  • I have so many tattoos, i dont even remember how many i have. will post pics later... lol
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Just the one, it's on my profile pics
  • scatgash
    scatgash Posts: 101 Member
    I have three.

#1 is a time leap symbol on my inner upper arm (The time leap symbol from the anime 'The Girl Who Leapt Through Time')
    #2 is a magpie sitting on my ribcage
    #3 is the molecular structure of LSD above my left hip on my back

:3
  • lruthruff
    lruthruff Posts: 18 Member
    <
    This is one of the five I have for some reason I'm unable to load photos on the message board
  • :glasses:
  • how do i post ???
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    I have 4 all together! I have a retro 70's Smilie on my right leg with our name and year we got married, I have a symbol on my right hand ring finger for my marriage to my soul mate of 25 plus years, a breast cancer ribbon on my left breast for my mom who lost hers to cancer, and my pride and joy is my Led Zeppelin tribute on my upper left arm. I will get no more all these have been done in the last 4 years. I'm a Libra and I feel balanced and they all mean a lot to me. They are in my pictures not sure how to post them on here!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    My first tattoo that I got after a really rough time the year I graduated college:
    6fb1tz.jpg

It constantly reminds me to take risks and be fearless, even when I may want to build up walls.

My college roommate and I got matching tattoos in 2009 on a trip to Chicago:
    2mgte74.jpg

I actually have a tattoo twin somewhere on MFP - she has this exact tattoo on her inner ankle as well!

I still want a couple more. I want lyrics or a quote up my left side and something on my right shoulderblade. Just haven't decided exactly what yet, even though I have some ideas.
  • Just the one in my profile picture
  • melainemelaine
    melainemelaine Posts: 127 Member
    <
    this one (not quite finished), a tribal on my right shoulder and a 3/4 'heart' sleeve on my left arm, I don't have a good pic of right now, just the small before - midway one on my profile. the arms are both done by 'Noon'
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    1: tribal heart (between my shoulder blades)
    2: butterfly with japanese luck symbol (working on covering it because it was a stupid 18 year old thoughtless tattoo) (right shoulder)
    3: dolphins swimming in front of a big sun beucase I love the ocean (lower back)
    4: stars, hearts and swirls (right ankle)
    5: my son's name in a heart with flowers and a halo (foot)
    6: vine wrap w/ flowers and my daughter's name (left ankle)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    I don't have any tattoos at the moment.

I am too much of a wimp to probably ever get one. Also, my likes and dislikes are very fleeting...not sure I would have a tattoo I could live with for the rest of my life. Well, except maybe my children's names...which I always said that if I have some I will one day get...

Which is too bad. I love tats...and some of you have some amazing ones. I also love that show Ink Master...very cool! So artistic. :)
  • Got this the day after Thanksgiving...the 3rd anniversary of the day I lost my baby in 2008.
    310147_823397128480_8900385_36145946_1653381319_n.jpg
  • Just one so far for my husband and I on my left wrist. It is 2 hearts with "True Love" underneath them. Hope to get another with my daughters names on it.