my tree right after it was done
  • RonnieBigGunz
    Options

Cool arm tattoo :D

Thanks! :smile:
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I will take pictures later but, this one is on the inside of my left wrist and its purple with black outlines.

heart.jpg

I also have tigger who by all appereances has pounced on winnie the pooh in a garden and is grinning down at him with flowers an honey bees flying about. That one has my kids names on it.

I also have a gorgeous butterfly on the back of my neck.

I am adding a peace sign this week with the words. peace, love and coexist on it. :)
  • nokneetoe
    Options
    I dont have the photo but I am a 220-lb boy at 5'6" short and stout as they may say, and I have a 2-inch Eiffel Tower on my back. :)
  • nokneetoe
    Options
    Same sentiments. I have such low tolerance for pain and suffering (thats why Im a bit heavy because I hate exercise) but I survived my tattoo session. It's a 2-inch Eiffel Tower resting on my spine 6 inches below my collar line, and it is very detailed, with all the crisscrossing beams and trusses of the tower. I thought I was gonna pass out during the first few minutes but the tattoo parlor was really professional. They gave me a bottle of beer to numb the pain a little bit, and after a while it felt really soothing. I almost fell asleep halfway through. Don't worry. You'll live.

Love,
    Another Wuss
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have:

2 dolphins - 1 on my left ankle and the other on my left shoulder
    A scorpion - (My star sign) on my right ankle
    A dragon at the top of my right arm
    A winged heart on my left wrist (not into getting names tattooed, so got this for my fiancé)
    3 little stars on the inside of my right wrist (representing my 2 nephews and niece)
    A Tribal bird type design at the top of my spine
    and my favourite one:
    Predator stood on a hill of human skulls with an Alien head/skull amongst them as well (almost a half back piece, I do have a picture of it in my folder on here)

Did also have another dolphin (my first one, when I was 15 *oops* thats now under the dragon) and a butterfly on the bottom right of my back, but it was in the way when I had my Predator done, so I had it covered over.

Have got pictures of them - http://www.checkoutmyink.com/profile/deadgirlinc
  • pitbullmom87
    Options
    I have so many tattoos, i dont even remember how many i have. will post pics later... lol
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Just the one, it's on my profile pics
  • scatgash
    scatgash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have three.

#1 is a time leap symbol on my inner upper arm (The time leap symbol from the anime 'The Girl Who Leapt Through Time')
    #2 is a magpie sitting on my ribcage
    #3 is the molecular structure of LSD above my left hip on my back

:3
  • lruthruff
    lruthruff Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    <
    This is one of the five I have for some reason I'm unable to load photos on the message board
  • manix997
    Options
    :glasses:
  • manix997
    Options
    how do i post ???
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have 4 all together! I have a retro 70's Smilie on my right leg with our name and year we got married, I have a symbol on my right hand ring finger for my marriage to my soul mate of 25 plus years, a breast cancer ribbon on my left breast for my mom who lost hers to cancer, and my pride and joy is my Led Zeppelin tribute on my upper left arm. I will get no more all these have been done in the last 4 years. I'm a Libra and I feel balanced and they all mean a lot to me. They are in my pictures not sure how to post them on here!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    My first tattoo that I got after a really rough time the year I graduated college:
    6fb1tz.jpg

It constantly reminds me to take risks and be fearless, even when I may want to build up walls.

My college roommate and I got matching tattoos in 2009 on a trip to Chicago:
    2mgte74.jpg

I actually have a tattoo twin somewhere on MFP - she has this exact tattoo on her inner ankle as well!

I still want a couple more. I want lyrics or a quote up my left side and something on my right shoulderblade. Just haven't decided exactly what yet, even though I have some ideas.
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Just the one in my profile picture
  • melainemelaine
    melainemelaine Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    <
    this one (not quite finished), a tribal on my right shoulder and a 3/4 'heart' sleeve on my left arm, I don't have a good pic of right now, just the small before - midway one on my profile. the arms are both done by 'Noon'
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos at the moment.

I am too much of a wimp to probably ever get one. Also, my likes and dislikes are very fleeting...not sure I would have a tattoo I could live with for the rest of my life. Well, except maybe my children's names...which I always said that if I have some I will one day get...

Which is too bad. I love tats...and some of you have some amazing ones. I also love that show Ink Master...very cool! So artistic. :)
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    1: tribal heart (between my shoulder blades)
    2: butterfly with japanese luck symbol (working on covering it because it was a stupid 18 year old thoughtless tattoo) (right shoulder)
    3: dolphins swimming in front of a big sun beucase I love the ocean (lower back)
    4: stars, hearts and swirls (right ankle)
    5: my son's name in a heart with flowers and a halo (foot)
    6: vine wrap w/ flowers and my daughter's name (left ankle)
  • tamisawyer
    Options
    Got this the day after Thanksgiving...the 3rd anniversary of the day I lost my baby in 2008.
    310147_823397128480_8900385_36145946_1653381319_n.jpg
  • poohbear1971
    Options
    Just one so far for my husband and I on my left wrist. It is 2 hearts with "True Love" underneath them. Hope to get another with my daughters names on it.