The Origin of your Profile Name

Options

Replies

• charlotteebriggs
    Options
    Hi everyone this is my user name for ebay couldn't think of anything else lol :) my first time on here would really appriciate any tips and to talk to fellow dieters :) charlotte xx
  • LemonDiva
    Options
    woo hoo charlotte first post go girl!!!
    :drinker:
  • a_robinson86
    a_robinson86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My Profile name is a nickname my husband gave me years ago, (My actual name is Amy so it's sort of a derivative from that) one day he called me Lammy and it stuck and even my mum calls me Lammy now aswell! lol The 2 x's at the start and end are kisses coz I couldn't think of anything better at the time! lol :laugh:
  • NoMoreThickyMickey
    Options
    Hmmm... Here in Louisiana it's acceptable to be "larger than life", fat, or guys like to call it "THICK". I no longer want to be "Thicker than a Snicker" or in my case, "Thicky Mickey". When I get to the size I want to be I want to be Skinny Minnie :))
  • Glenruth
    Glenruth Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was born in Glasgow and brought up in Rutherglen (an area of Glasgow). My name is made by reversing glen and ruth from this name. There used to be a Glenruth Hotel in the 70's when I last lived there.
  • gspgirl
    Options
    gspgirl......................gsp = german shorthaired pointer in memory of my fur baby Max that passed away after almost making it to 16 years of age. We had him since he was a 6 1/2 week old pup. And the girl part of my name, well, just because that is my gender is all.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    15 years working on the railroad, pretty easy.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Back in the late 1980s my grandfather came to New York, by ship, from Switzerland.
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    It's a shorted version of a nickname my sister gave me as a child : caticalic. My first name is Cathy. How she came up with that? I have NO idea, but it's a great username because no one else would ever use it!
  • sms1986
    sms1986 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My initials and the year of my birth.
  • mrsrrj40
    Options
    Mine is a nickname from growing up. I always had a ton of chores in the summer. Growing up in northern Michigan, my main goal as a teenager was to get to the lake! So my friends added Rella to my name, like "Cinderella!" Many of my friends from back home call me Rena-Rella to this day and it always makes me smile!
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Ludo is the nickname iv had from the age of about 14 (i cant remember why)
    the Gx is because my surname is Glencross, so G for Glenc and a "x" instead of word cross
    and the 87 is the year i was born.

not really that exciting.... haaa
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    hmmm...take a wild guess!

I dont use the same names across the net, too easy to pick up stalkers that way and I chose this one as it sums me up pretty well.
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a small town known for its Tupelo honey. When making up my email address I tried everything I could think of and they were all taken. I saw a bottle of honey sitting on my counter with a picture of the tupelo blossom on it and Tupeloblossom was born. So when I started here I used it.
  • locolew
    locolew Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My name is Lew...you can figure out the rest.
  • megan2088
    Options
    Gosh mine is really boring compared to some of yours... Megan (my name) 2088 (b'day, 20th March 1988)
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I was making a World of Warcraft character about 6-7 years ago and I couldn't figure out a name, it was driving me crazy. I was watching one of my favorite movies Poetic Justice. I said hmmm, Poetic. Punched it in, no one had it. Been using it ever since.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I was born in December and so was a December Child :D
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thump is my one of my cats and 418 is when we got him 4/18 14 years ago.
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I love to hunt and the numbers are my birth date.