Real Women in Binkinis!

Options

Replies

• bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    The truth is the same for men in speedos and ladies in bikinis.
    If you're not in peak condition, you should refrain.
    Confidence is wonderful, and maybe there are better ways to exhibit fortitude than speedos or bikinis.

That's just a sight...
    The truth is the same for men (or women) in peak condition and men (or women) in poor condition:
    If you don't have something nice to say, keep your mouth shut or your fingers off the keyboard.

Don't want to look at these pictures? Don't click on the link to the thread.
    You're in a public forum.
    Truth is not all unicorns and rainbows.

One of the reasons America is a fat nation is this whole notion of fat acceptance.
    If all you want is an estrogen echo chamber, start a group.
    Sorry to rain on the parade, but the whole notion is absurd in the extreme.

If you can't take an opposing opinion, don't come into a public forum.

I've been waiting for your douchebaggery all day!! Look, nowhere have I said that it's okay to let our bodies go, or that everyone should exercise 'fat acceptance'... but you know what is okay? Knowing that you're a good person who is working hard to reach your goals REGARDLESS OF HOW YOUR BODY LOOKS TODAY.

I know you used to be fat and now you hate fat people because you have deemed them weak, but please keep in mind that your "tough love" comes off as hateful and pious. I'm sure you're very aware that you're not well liked by many, and I'm sure you don't care, but don't for one second think I'll let you get away with fat-bashing today, pal.

Yeah!..What she said!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    misskortney i think i love you!
    me, too!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I don't want to hear anything about "FAT ACCEPTANCE" LOL. We all need to understand that we each have a starting point, and to even be reading this thread and posting in here we are doing something about our health, our bodies, or just improving our self-confidence. I'd rather see a confident woman with some extra weight who wears it... I've lost 30lbs and I feel damn sexy in my bikini. Even though I know its nothing pretty, I have only myself to compare to and I really have the confidence to laugh at people who STILL give me looks for wearing a bikini when at the pool or sauna.

Get over yourselves, you are just jealous I can have the self confidence at my 170lb weight to wear a bikini, and EVEN MORE... have the confidence to share my ghastly images of my chubby self with my amigos on a fitness forum!!! WATCH OUT FOR ME!!!
  • newmrswood
    Options
    Bump....if I start to get the courage I'll take a pic when I get home....
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies who posted pics look beautiful! I bought a suit for aqua aerobics classes a few days ago..not a bikini...not sure they have such a thing in my current size. I'm working hard to achieve my goal and despite my age 54, (as some seem to think age is a problem) one of my goals is to feel good in a bikini again.

Edited to add: I'm another who's in love with MsKourtney...Thank you for posting your pic and starting this thread!:love::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Confidence is wonderful, and maybe there are better ways to exhibit fortitude than speedos or bikinis.

That's just a sight...
    The truth is the same for men (or women) in peak condition and men (or women) in poor condition:
    If you don't have something nice to say, keep your mouth shut or your fingers off the keyboard.

One of the reasons America is a fat nation is this whole notion of fat acceptance.

I've been waiting for your douchebaggery all day!! Look, nowhere have I said that it's okay to let our bodies go, or that everyone should exercise 'fat acceptance'... but you know what is okay? Knowing that you're a good person who is working hard to reach your goals REGARDLESS OF HOW YOUR BODY LOOKS TODAY.

I know you used to be fat and now you hate fat people because you have deemed them weak, but please keep in mind that your "tough love" comes off as hateful and pious. I'm sure you're very aware that you're not well liked by many, and I'm sure you don't care, but don't for one second think I'll let you get away with fat-bashing today, pal.

YOU, with ^^this response, could make me turn gay and marry you.

The guys a douche, in fact he is EVERYTHING that is wrong in society.

HE is the man who turns you down for a job because the other candidate was slim even though you are more able.

HE is the designer who wont go above a size 12 because his clothes arent made for ALL WOMEN.

I hate this person, its no different to racism.
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I just started wearing bathing suits a couple of years ago (since I was a kid).

bathingsuit.jpg

SIMPLY STUNNING! And Adorable!
  • pankybinky
    Options
    I just want to say that each and every one of you look absolutely gorgeous!. This thread is an inspiration for me today after a bad day yesterday. A big thank you to the OP!!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'll before and after this bikini (or tankini in the first case) this thread! Gotta be proud of your body at ALL sizes.

230 pounds--starting point:
    4780035107_7888fe7ac9.jpg

Right around 143--loose skin, stretch marks, and all:
    6549451879_4f6c1daf18.jpg
    6549454259_f69aec3382.jpg

I need to catch up on the rest of this thread, just had to say OMG you just rocked my world! Fantastic job, you have a lot to be proud of!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    misskortney i think i love you!
    me, too!
    it's a love fest up in here!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Why not wear clothes or bathing suits that are flattering to you, no matter what your size? I think that's the most positive way to show one's confidence.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    The ladies that have the 'balls' to post pictures of themselves wearing nothing except a bikini or lingerie are truly inspiring.

It takes a lot to post pictures of yourself somewhere for everyone to see, even more when you don't have the body you aspire to have and are practically naked.

Each and every one of you are amazing and beautiful.

Unfortunately my balls haven't grown yet so I won't be posting. Lol.
  • bdale89
    Options
    Your confidence is great! But skinny and thin women are real women too. Not just curvier women.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

That's just a sight...

I think I <3 you.

This thread is about women being confident in whatever point they are in their journey. It's not about telling people to get in better shape or lose weight. That's kind of what most of us are already doing on this site.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options

That's just a sight...

And you are just an arrogant prick. Any questions?
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    I'll before and after this bikini (or tankini in the first case) this thread! Gotta be proud of your body at ALL sizes.

230 pounds--starting point:
    4780035107_7888fe7ac9.jpg

Right around 143--loose skin, stretch marks, and all:
    6549451879_4f6c1daf18.jpg
    6549454259_f69aec3382.jpg

wonderful job! Great work!
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    Your confidence is great! But skinny and thin women are real women too. Not just curvier women.

I think you need to read the rest of the pages..... no one ever said skinny/thin women aren't real :flowerforyou:
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    Other3.jpg

You have a ROCKIN' body! It is so proportionate and CURVALICIOUS!

genetics have blessed you, darling! :love:

true stuff! i'd like to look like that.
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

That's just a sight...

^This!

I totally agree, and thank GOD someone else sees this other than me.

Bobby (that is your name right?),

I'm all for personal responsibility, etc. It is my personal motto. I take full responsibility for neglecting my health, and I am taking my responsibility to get into shape very seriously. And let me tell you, it's about time you take your personal responsibility to stop being an *kitten* more seriously.

There isn't a damned thing wrong with self-confidence. It comes INDEPENDENT OF YOUR SIZE. If these ladies feel confident enough to wear a bikini in public then who are you to tell them not to?

What,exactly, do you gain by coming into this thread and mouthing off like a total prick? I so wish there was a way to ban you from all positive threads. Your responses are always so devastatingly negative and uncalled for.

You might think that you are just being "real" or speaking the "truth", but really you are just a BULLY. I'm sorry you ended up overweight and your wife made you feel like *kitten* (and even more to the point I'm sorry you think this is right/true love), but that does not give you the right or the duty to *kitten* on everyone else who dares to love themselves in spite of their short comings.
  • juliagulia624
    Options
    I believe it was En Vogue who said, "Free your mind, and your *kitten* will follow".

It's actually "Free your mind and the rest will follow" But I kinda like your lyrics better! :) Keep up the good work!