Wanting to lose weight, but likes the bigger guys...?

Options

Replies

• Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I get physical preferences...ok that's fine...some people like particular looks...but when you make generalizations like "chubby guys are/aren't better in bed" "muscular/skeletor guys are not as loving/caring as chubby guys" ....it's just idiotic. I'm sure I don't need to paint the picture any clearer by making a stereotype statement against women.

:drinker:
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Omg no. I'm exactly the same! I can't see myself with a small, thin guy. I don't even like an overload of muscles.

My hubby <3

carriage-1.jpg

mybaby-1.jpg

:blushing:

Is that Carlos I see in that picture? If so... Tell him Gato says whattup!

Haha Repping the 305 and the hurricanes all in one shot! lol I am a Florida girl and tho I live further south than Miami I still love to visit and stand by my local teams! oh and then there is always pittbull... yes they do make em fine in the south! :) lol
  • amaryllis88
    amaryllis88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love bigger guys!!! You're totally NOT WIERD, I'm glad I'm not the only one. :) In the past, I haven't really gone out with a lot of beefier guys, I've wanted to, but it just never happened. I think it's the "feel safer," mentality I have with a bigger guy, I would definitely like meat on dem bones. :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    c37cd6f7_This-thread-Is-full-of-win.jpg
  • mdailey93
    Options
    I don't think I have a type. I've dated muscular, large, short, tall, and skinny guys. My current boyfriend (of almost 2 years) is underweight, but I will love him no matter what he weighs. (:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Yep. Big guys all the way. I like guys to have fat on them, not be really overweight, I don't find that attractive personally. I still want them to turn me on when they are naked. Hehe :)
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Omg no. I'm exactly the same! I can't see myself with a small, thin guy. I don't even like an overload of muscles.

My hubby <3

carriage-1.jpg

you guys are seriously the cutest couple ive ever seen!!!!

ive always liked the idea of a tall, broad-shouldered guy. everyone has different things that particularly attract them, and those are mine. that said, if he has a great personality, im pretty open to all body types.

im sorta kinda really into Channing Tatum right now. i came across a pic of him (and by 'came across' i mean 'googled his name'), and in it he was maybe shirtless and jogging... :blushing: i wouldnt say he was chubby, but he was not 'ripped'. he was tall, broad shouldered, and had a soft abdomen. i really liked that he wasnt all abs. i just wanted to cuddle to hell out of him.

i also adore Kevin James!!
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    My partner is just a bit taller than me and is smaller than me but hey I dont care I love him to bits! I have always chased the bigger guys and felt attracted to them but I found that they never had much interest in sex? Anyone else find that?

Nope!!

Plus skinny guys have those ouchy pointy hip bones.

Ouches... ouch..

EDIT: I think it is probably more likely you with the problem. If you are subconsciously less sexually attracted to that man then the sex will definitely not be as good. Know what I mean?
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I get physical preferences...ok that's fine...some people like particular looks...but when you make generalizations like "chubby guys are/aren't better in bed" "muscular/skeletor guys are not as loving/caring as chubby guys" ....it's just idiotic. I'm sure I don't need to paint the picture any clearer by making a stereotype statement against women.

Agreed.
  • TimeToDoMe87
    Options

agreed... I have had good sex either way.. But I felt protected and more secure around a bigger guy is my point. But I can agree
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I can't stand skinny men. Men are supposed to be meaty. I want my guys to be healthy of course and would absolutely support their weight loss, but if he goes from fat to sucked up I would definitely lose interest. I probably wouldn't leave him or anything, but there wouldn't be a whole lot of sex going on between us and that is saying a whole lot comming from me.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

My hubby <3

mybaby-1.jpg

:blushing:

That's gotta be a bad dude to wear his weight on his shirt......
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I like this thread!!

For what its worth, most guys i know, myself very much included, prefer women with a bit of meat on the bones. Women should have curves. Skinny women have never done it for me.

Which begs the question "What the hell are we all doing here in the first place?!"
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options

agreed... I have had good sex either way.. But I felt protected and more secure around a bigger guy is my point. But I can agree

This last statement doesn't make sense to me. Though personal preference is fine.... a 200lb fat guy makes you feel more secure than a 200lb lean guy? Am I missing something?
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    I can't stand skinny men. Men are supposed to be meaty. I want my guys to be healthy of course and would absolutely support their weight loss, but if he goes from fat to sucked up I would definitely lose interest. I probably wouldn't leave him or anything, but there wouldn't be a whole lot of sex going on between us and that is saying a whole lot comming from me.

Agreed. I am not attracted to skinny men at all. Even if they are gorgeous, it just doesn't do it for me.

Maybe it's my irish side... I like a man that looks like he could throw me around and beat the crap outta me. :laugh: :laugh:

I actually used to play rugby and I feel really big (like broad shoulders etc) even though I am in reality pretty petitie, so I like a guy that makes me feel little :happy:

When I say skinny I mean like a guess model size:

Guess-Spring-2011.jpg

and when I say big I mean BIG like broad shoulders and tall, broad chest, not overweight, although I prefer a bit of padding:
    Think.... wrestler.
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I love big guys, too! You are not weird. They are definitely more cuddly and offer a sense of security.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I find bigger guys attractive to. They're generally not the guys I fall mad head over heels in crushing with but they're cute!!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

Agreed. I am not attracted to skinny men at all. Even if they are gorgeous, it just doesn't do it for me.

Maybe it's my irish side... I like a man that looks like he could throw me around and beat the crap outta me. :laugh: :laugh:

I actually used to play rugby and I feel really big (like broad shoulders etc) even though I am in reality pretty petitie, so I like a guy that makes me feel little :happy:
    beat the crap outta you:huh: ????
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Me too! I dated a few skinny guys and felt huge even when I wasn't Haha now my boyfriend isn't fat or even really chubby but he has a large build where he has nice big arms not too steroid gross looking but just right goshhh I love him lol!!!
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    beat the crap outta you:huh: ????

Yeah. It was an irish joke.

Missed it, eh?