Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    nope. >~< i was for a little while though. glad i lose those 15 lbs. xP
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    At my highest weight, I did... and he's 8" taller.

Not anymore. :smile:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I weigh about 50-60 pounds more and my in-laws won't let that go.
  • Karachii
    Options
    Sadly I do... I am an inch taller than him though so I guess it isn't that big of a deal XD
  • stablesong
    Options
    I do not. My boyfriend is 14 inches taller than me.
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    I weigh less, except for when I'm pregnant...which is now....can't wait to get rid of this baby weight!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    No, but that would be pretty hard. He's 6 foot 9 and 330 pounds...a really big guy!

Well, I wish my husband had some of your husband's weight! I do outweigh mine by a bit. He's 6'7" and around 180lbs. Super skinny. His legs are slightly bigger around than my arms. My arms aren't unusually large, either. He's just skinny. And he eats all day long, junk food, fried foods, all day long.
  • thejessjones
    thejessjones Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty sure i weigh more than him, the saving grace is that he's quite a bit taller than me, so I don't feel like a beached whale sitting next to him. i always dreaded dating men the same height as me, or only slightly taller... we just looked so disproportionate.
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    I weigh about 60lbs more than my fiance. It's all good. It won't stay that way long.
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My dear husband is 6'4" and 180 lbs....so yes, at the beginning of this "thing" I weighed more than him....and I'm a full foot shorter. Happily, I now weigh less and I hope I never outweigh him again.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options

That is SO not cool. I mean, the in-laws. :cry:
  • russellma
    russellma Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Not anymore!!! Yay for MFP!
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I used to! Now I don't :) I was about 50 pounds more than him and now I'm about 30 pounds less.. would be more but he keeps loosing with me, grrr lol.

I am much shorter to I'm 5'4 and he's like 6' or close.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

That is SO not cool. I mean, the in-laws. :cry:

Yeah, they're total douche bags. They were also the first to let me know that I was gaining. I can't stand them at all.
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    We are about 15 pounds apart and I don't like that at all rrrrrrrr
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    I've always weighed more than my husband. I hate it, but I think I also have to let it go. He's only a little bit taller than me, and very slim, and at one point he actually lost so much weight due to illness we thought he wasn't going to make it. There are worse things than having a few extra pounds. Besides, he loves my curves and loves me the way I am! I think I'd have to starve myself to get significantly lighter than him. I outweigh him by 20 or so pounds, which is better than what I used to, closer to 85 pounds more than him!
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Sadly, yes. And what's worse? He's 6'4". It looks pretty good stretched out across his frame. On my 5'6" one? Not so much. But that's all about to change! Actually, I think with my recent weight loss I weigh exactly the same as him...so hopefully I'm only there a few more days never to return!
  • Nivstar
    Nivstar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Weigh the same. But not for much longer :wink:
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    No, he's about 15-20lbs more than me.

But his body fat percentage is WAY down, if you know what I mean. If he didn't have muscles, he probably would be skinnier than me. His pants are tight on me.
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    When I started MFP my first goal to weigh what my husband does. I am now after 50+ pounds, about 7 pounds lighter than him :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!