Short & Curvy what is your GW?

Options

Replies

• dyellz
    dyellz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4, 34 years old. My highest weight was 174, and now im down ten pounds. Id ideally like to get down another 20 but im not sure how realistic that is. I like my booty and my boobs. If i scould selectively get rid of the tummy and back fat, id be happy. :) so i ideal weight, would be 145 but ill settle for 150.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 SW: 149 CW:144 GW:125-130

I started with a 38 bust, 38 hips and 32.5. I used to be 125 and I was still curvy. It depends on what kind or how curvy you want to be. Use before and after pictures to really compare and see what shape you feel best with.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    5'4", goal weight 155. was there a few years ago and was quite curvy, looked great. I wouldn't want to go much lower than that for EXACTLY that reason.
  • shan889
    Options
    I'm 4'11. My ultimate goal weight would be 120-125...However I think I may be fine at 130. :)
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    5'5" and setting my UGW between 115 and 120 lbs.
  • voodoo1025
    Options
    I don't have a goal weight. I take measurements though. I know I can weigh 150 at 5.2" and wear a size 6. I have a small waist but big ol' thighs and booty and I love it! I just want to be toned and lean. That's what I am working for. I know what my hips aren't going any where!
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and my GW is 110-120 lbs. Hopefully I'll retain my curves but I have high hopes for genetics. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    5'5 and goal weigh 124 lbs :D
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2...okay 5'1" and 3/4...and my GW is set at 130 for right now. My ultimate goal would be 120 though.
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my GW is 120! I think once I get to ~140 I'll decide how much more I should lose. When I was in highschool I was about 140 and I was pretty thin, but time changes your body, and I may need to lose more to be satisfied!! :) I'm not exactly "curvy" in the sense that I have always had rather small breasts and like... no boobs. But, I do have an hourglass figure, and if I could accentuate that, I'd be pretty happy! I think as long as I am happy about how large my thighs are, I'll stop at that point.
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my current weight is 121. (I started off at 125). My GW is 108
  • amiles21693
    Options
    im 5'5 gw is 130
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 108, and I'm moderately curvy (visible in my pics!). However, because I'm so small framed and only 5'0 my ideal weight would be in the nineties or low hundreds. I hate putting a number on it, but that's a rough estimate. I really just want to shed as much fat as possible and tone up. So with muscle I'm sure my weight be a little higher than I'm expecting! But for now I set my MFP goal weight at 100 even :)
  • klhinrichsen
    klhinrichsen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Start losing weight and stop when you like what you see and you feel sexy. There is no magical right lbs for everyone. You have to base it on how you feel.
    For me, 5'2" , 112 lbs. is just right. My clothes fit on me well and i do feel sexy when I wear them.
  • unowhoandwhy
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my GW is 143, which is exactly half the weight I used to be.
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently weigh 136. My GW is between 120 and 125 although I am pretty muscular and that might end up being too low.
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' and my goal weight is 145. Please feel free to add me, still don't have a lot of friends on here, and I could use all the help I can get! :)
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Any of you guys use Bodyrock.tv? They have amazing but super intense workouts! I downloaded an interval timer app for my phone but haven't tried anything yet. :) I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 55 kilos (about 120lbs). I weighed 95lbs until I was about 21 and that was too skinny. In fact, my nickname was 'Skinny Jenni'. haha
  • Juliette320
    Juliette320 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 - 5'4 My goal weight is 135. Never been that small in my adult on teen years (: lol but I was like 145-150 as a teen and before I gained weight.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I love hearing everyones goals and knowing im not alone in not wanting to lose my curves =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!