Dear fiftysomething naked guy in the gym locker room...

Options
Captain_Tightpants
Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
...I'm not a prude. Really, I'm not. I understand it's a locker room and all and I'm cool with that. But do you really have to shove your sweaty post-workout junk in my face for ten minutes while we talk?

How 'bout you pull on a pair of boxers and THEN we can talk about how unseasonably warm the winter has been. Cheers!

Sincerely,
CG

Replies

• TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I so agree, wholeheartedly.
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    *uurp. Well... thanks for that appetite suppressant, CG! :D
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Oh you poor thing... maybe if you flick it...it will go away?
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    LOL.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    This happens WAY too often. And it's always the old dudes. Old dudes LOVE to show you their junk. Weird...
  • beebabe
    Options
    sick!
    :sick:
  • mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    you might want to revise the wording.. "shove your sweaty post-workout junk in my face" might be taken the wrong way. lol
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Lmao
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    we have a fifty year old woman who does that, before and after workout - even stands and rubs her fake tan on after her shower

Don't get me wrong she has a super body and I would love to look like that when I hit the big 5 0!!!! but seriously woman put some clothes on lol
  • jdbeckers
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

OMG! I literally spit out my water reading this comment! I love it! LOL!:laugh:
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    This seems to be a generational divide.
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

LMFAO
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I am so glad that I am not the only one who feels that way!
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    It must be an older crowd type of thing. The girls locker room is the same, ALL the older ladies just stand around naked chit chatting it up. And it's the ones that do the aqua classes.
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    This happens WAY too often. And it's always the old dudes. Old dudes LOVE to show you their junk. Weird...

Maybe its a dominate thing?
  • tammeegirl
    tammeegirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @CGWATSON.....I FEEL UR PAIN MY FRIEND....SO MANY DONT HAVE ANY COMMON COURTESY OR EVEN A SEMBLANCE OF GYM ETIQUETTE ......GEEZ
    MY GYM COMPLAINT FOR THE DAY.....Sorry if this offends anyone....but I just gotta vent...:devil:
    Dear Mr Gym-rat-always-wearin-WAYTOOMUCH-drugstore-clearance-cart-knockoff-cologne-that-smells-jus-like-grampas-old spice-from-back-in-the-day....invading-my-nostrils-with-ur-putrid foul-hope-a-girl-notices-meinthegymtoday-STENCH!!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT PAL.....U REEK OF DESPERATION AND THE GYM IS NO PLACE FOR HEAVVVVVYYYYYY COLOGNE ANYWAY!!! FUGG EVERYTIME U R NEAR I HAVE TO LEAVE MY EQUIPMENT AND MOVE TO ANOTHER PART OF THE GYM.....DAMMMM U!!! And yes this is an angry post....!!!! I could go on but think you get the point.....and I am not talking about some nice Tag or Next bodysprays....&%4#@(*&!!!!!!
  • beerbomber
    beerbomber Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Always the old peeps at the gym...like I don't get what prevents them from wanting to cover up little bit, I get it that they are not modest and have no shame but please some of us don't like turning the corner into the locker room and seeing old balls all over the place.
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have heard there is a 50 something guy that does this at my gym too. So glad I'm a woman.
  • christinajohnson
    christinajohnson Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Talk about awkward...