Haters gonna hate. Gah. Get a life!!! :yawn:
  • synthetiquecindy
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks. If you don't like it, don't look. :D

No need to judge.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    In the context of this debate the terms modesty, dignity and self-respect are all just code words meaning "the female form is dirty and shameful and needs to be covered up."

Exactly. Women have fought centuries to be liberated, to fight back RAPE CULTURE. THIS is what rape culture is, the belief that the way a woman dresses should alter the way she is treated. Forget that.

i'll just be sitting here... adoring you. :love:
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    <
    a gift for you!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Taking pictures in my bikini tonight to share with all of MFP ;D
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Well then to each their own... As long as she isn't naked I don't see a problem, I do not have a "Hot" body yet, but I have taken photo's of me in a sports bra and jogging pants, because I feel you can't really see the extent of the loss. If you aren't comfortable with it, then don't post it, but if someone else is, it's like going to the beach and seeing a woman in a bikini or the pool. I almost bought a bikini the other day and the only reason I didn't is because I have no idea what my cup size will be or what size I'll need when I get to that point and I didn't want to spend $50.00 on something I might not be able to wear when that time gets here.

Believe me, I'm married and happily married at that, but if I could wear a bikini and rock it, I would very proud because that is one thing I'm working for to be able to wear one. If ya got it, flaunt it...
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    <======= to all the fat bashers out there. Love me or hate me this is how I roll at the beach
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Wearing super short shorts and a really revealing top is just disgusting in my personal opinion, UNLESS they're your workout clothes (and even then, there's a fine line between what's acceptable and what makes someone look like a *kitten*).

Really? Well if wearing this bikini makes me look like a *kitten*, then I'm one badass *kitten*! LMAO :flowerforyou:

427595_7493.jpg
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    <
    a gift for you!

I changed it just for you OP
    <---- GASP THE HORROR....
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    <
    a gift for you!
    I think I need to go find mine from the other thread and do this too.
    Here ya go -
    127 pounds lighter than I used to be, I've got loose skin and stretch marks and am still proud of what I've accomplished. Do I flaunt it as a general rule? Heck no.
    Do I need to be ashamed because I'm not perfect?
    Also no.
    bikini167lbs-1.jpg
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Wearing super short shorts and a really revealing top is just disgusting in my personal opinion, UNLESS they're your workout clothes (and even then, there's a fine line between what's acceptable and what makes someone look like a *kitten*).

Really? Well if me wearing this bikini makes me a *kitten*, then I'm one badass *kitten*! LMAO

427595_7493.jpg

Just need to say that is a beautiful bikini :D
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Brand New Profile Photo just for this thread!! :heart: :heart:
  • dawnstrassburg
    Options
    This is why I am happy I live in America, Freedom to take any pictures I want and post myself in any way I want (within reasonable measures). When I get back from my honeymoon you better belive bikini pics will be up! :happy:
  • Soupyash
    Options
    So I guess all of you here who are saying people should be allowed to wear what they want nad its their perogative ( I agree btw) would alos have no problem with a man walking down the street with nothing more than a smile on his face and you'd have nothing agains tthe Muslim woman who chose to cover her face as part of her religion and nothing against the goth who walked his girl down the street with a leash around her neck?

If you want to be an advocate of freedom of expression, then please don't forget to be consistant.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    adam & eve were naked
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    <
    a gift for you!

I changed it just for you OP
    <---- GASP THE HORROR....

I was hoping this would happen. :bigsmile:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I think body confidence is hugely under-rated.

However; is it really confidence that leads a woman to feel she needs to display her nearly naked body for comment?

Personally (and yes, this is my OPINION) I prefer to keep some parts of my body a secret for only my husband to unwrap. I don't wear a bikini. I don't wear a sports bra without a shirt over it. I don't wear "ta-da!" shorts. Or any number of the myriad of revealing clothes that I've been told I should aspire to wear. I don't let my daughter wear them either.

Thoughts....

I didn't know the Amish allowed computer access.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    <
    a gift for you!
    I think I need to go find mine from the other thread and do this too.

I think we all do.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options

Really? Well if me wearing this bikini makes look like a *kitten*, then I'm one badass *kitten*! LMAO

427595_7493.jpg

I think you look awesome!

I was just thinking...I wonder how many bikini pics will be up by tonight?
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    <=== believes everyone has the right to do as they please as long as it is not hurting me in any way, shape, or form. If i feel offended I look away... to each their own happiness.

Now here is this... the human body is the most beautiful creation of GOD, for we are created in his image - we are born naked - it is our own mind that makes nakedness filthy and unacceptable.