HUGE victory for me today!!!

Options

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Seriously if I was looked like you I would at least be a part-time personal trainer.

I *hate* when I see a personal trainer who's like 25 and they've NEVER had a BMI over 10. WTF do they know about trying to lose weight?

"Oh I have AHA and blah blah blah certificates." I don't give a #$%&, it's EXPERIENCE that counts in life and you've LIVED it!

You are awesome and I really really hope you take your experience and share it with other people that need to lose 111 lbs.

I've never even met someone that lost 100+ lbs, I've only seen it on TV.

Thank you so much. I often want to work with people at the gym too. Not that I know everything, but I know how it feels to be in their shoes.
  • rebelo3
    rebelo3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous! And even better you will be helping others, you go!
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Job very well done.
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Awesome commitment and well deserved success , Congratulations !
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    That is an unbelievable recomp and I want to congratulate you. You look absolutely wonderful. Congratulations. I too lost 70 lbs in the last year. It feels great doesn't it?

Thanks so much. I'm still working hard. Not quite at goal yet. Another 15 pounds and I'll be there. Still working hard on recomping the body.

Congrats to you on the weight loss too...you're right, it does feel great.
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Congratulations, my friend. Days like this make it all worth while, don't they? Enjoy ... you deserve it!
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You are a great inspiration to all. I am so glad to have you as a friend! xoxo
  • nmitch1689
    nmitch1689 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is so great. I know you were very proud. You can be an inspiration to others just like you are to us on MFP.
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Stunning!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! You look AMAZING!!! Great job, you are an insperation to me and many, many others!!!
    Thank you for sharing,
    Leah
  • sarahdatace
    Options
    Totally crying here... Lol. Yes! This is what it's all about! Health! Awesome.
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    So fantastic! And I think it's cool that you started on 1/11/11 and lost 111 pounds in exactly one year...presumably 1/11/12!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, look wonderful and have lost about 15 years off your face! It's phenomenal!! I was so impressed that I had to show my hubby both your profile pic and your before and afters!! I am speechless!!
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Your pics are still the most inspiring I've seen. And your story is, as well. Thank you for sharing with us, and with others!
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, congrats on your succes. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    You are amazing, look wonderful and have lost about 15 years off your face! It's phenomenal!! I was so impressed that I had to show my hubby both your profile pic and your before and afters!! I am speechless!!

Thank you so much. Great to know I lost years off my face too :laugh: That's an added bonus!
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    <standing and applauding>
    WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    I can't stop staring at your before and after photo. You look amazing and are inspirational. Thank you for sharing!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story and awesome achievement. I love your current profile picture...
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!!
  • healthyJenn0915
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for the motivation to keep on going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!