HUGE victory for me today!!!

Options

Replies

• Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You Look amazeing! Congratulations, well done indeed!
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That is a huge success and you are to be congratulated. That is awesome and I will keep the image of you and your story in mind when I am fighting the old habits and want to go off the rails. You look awesome...
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! Congrats on everything !
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look so beautiful and healthy.

Thank you for sharing.
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring! So glad your Cardiologist took note and congratulated you on what you have accomplished! Congratulations!
  • Quiesa27
    Quiesa27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful!!!! Way 2 go!!!:smile:
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome!! Congratulations on your success and God bless!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Shei0307
    Options
    Congrats! You're beautiful inside and out!
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    This is amazing, you are one awesome lady :)
  • dan_jones
    dan_jones Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You and I are blessed with a super cardiologist. Mine has encouraged me to lose around 100 pounds. I actually lost about 120 but have gained back 20 for a variety of reasons. I am recommitting myself to lose around 50 more. She always tells me I am her best patient and that makes me feel real good. I just wanted to say I think you have done so well and accomplished so much.
    It really is an inspiration to all who read this note.

Keep working at it, and never give up.

Dan :smile:
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    That is SO awesome! You look FANTASTIC!! Very, very inspirational!!
  • TickyBabe
    Options
    That's incredible! You're setting such a great example for so many people and I'm sure you'll serve as a true inspiration to all the people you reach out to in your motivational speaking. Keep it up!!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing change in your body and face - you look like a different person - and I guess you are in that you are now in charge of your health, and how good is that for the doctor to want you to assist others - SO rewarding :-) Thank you for sharing, it is so encouraging. Good luck with the rest of your life :-) :flowerforyou:
  • StoutGirl09
    StoutGirl09 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Love your profile picture too!
  • southernbee10
    Options
    Wow!! I just got way more motivated to keep this up and reach my goals.Thank you,and you look great!!
  • melissa_leah
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Magnificent! And love the pic with the kiddo in there... ha!
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    WOW, you are such an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • acrossthesea_
    Options
    WOW! Amazing results! You look like a new person!
  • marnie4ever
    marnie4ever Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are an incredible and motivating gal!!! I've just begun this journey and I have to realize that 1 day at a time will get me to a year and success if I stay true and honest to myself...Thank you so much for your post!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!