I heard taking offf your nail polish right before weighing i

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I put my arms over my head when I weigh. The scale doesn't register the extra weight because of the distance.
    take a shower and exfoliate first!
    both of these cracked me up
  • Pennhotmom
    Pennhotmom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Oh it's the contacts that's been weighing me down. I will weight without next time, who cares if I won't be able to see the numbers, I know they'll be lower lmbo
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to remove your contacts those things can weigh a ton!!!:wink:

:laugh:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

But you know, dry that hair because you don't need that water weight!

I always break out the blow dryer before I weigh. It's gotta make a difference!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to exhale. The air in an average adult lung full, weighs about 36.6 grams. I researched this!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    We have a member at the gym where I work who only weighs herself on her carpet. She says the balance scale we have at the gym is off by 20lbs.

I told her that I weigh 40 pounds if I put my scale on the carpet, but she still refuses to let go of the lies she tells herself.
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    i pull hard on my.. socks lol it lifts me slightly off the scales :D
  • blueplate24
    Options
    i do that, too!!! haha exhale!!
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahahahahaha!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Be sure to scrap off flaky skin and dandruff! Lol
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Make sure to pass all gas as well.... gas weighs! Oh, and strip down to your birthday suite!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

But you know, dry that hair because you don't need that water weight!

^^this!
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Make sure to pass all gas as well.... gas weighs! Oh, and strip down to your birthday suite!
    NO NO NO Methane weighs less :) thats it, i am suggesting you hold it all in until after you weight :)
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I put my arms over my head when I weigh. The scale doesn't register the extra weight because of the distance.

This made me LOL!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    Thank you so much for making me laugh this morning!!!! Best 'weigh' to start my day.

Pun shamefully intended.
  • Kris10can
    Options
    I don't know about you but right before the scale calculates my weight I JUMP!!!! Results always please me!! This morning I weighed 35 pounds!!
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    Actual the ONLY way to get an accuarte reading on your scale when weighing in is 1) the obvious, take a huge dump 2) clap your hands three times 4) hop on one foot while singing the star spangled banner 5) hold your breathe for 3 mins... I think the nail polish part is just a myth.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    lmfao
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    well my friday was going really slowly, this thread has certainly helped make my friday afternoon at work go that little bit faster :)
  • cowlover22
    cowlover22 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? Thought I was obsessed. I would add jewelry wear heavier clothes and fill my pockets but never let my hair grow, painted my nails or didnt brush my teeth before I got weighed. But if you are that serious make sure your hair is dry lol