Replies

• MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    24 inch waist again...tighter butt w/ NO JIGGLE! LOL #ThatIsAll
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, I have a few. I am admittedly, a little vain :)

1. The most silly one, I'm super excited to be lighter than my sister who is 6 years older than me, since I'm 2 inches shorter I should be lighter than her anyways... but it will be nice to feel her equal rather than have people be like "you're related?"
    2. To be able to kick butt in races, hoping to run my marathon at a 9 minute pace, maybe 8:30 if I could :)
    3. To be able to fit into anything vintage that I see and like! I can fit into some, but I just want to fit into ALL of it!
    4. to wear a bikini and know that I look smashing in it!
    5. To be thinner than when I was "thin-ish" in high school... I'm about 15 lbs away from that now!

This is kind of empowering... I think having both healthy goals and the stupid vain ones is important :)
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going to Hawaii in December and I want to ditch the grannie swimming suit for a sexy style.
  • nhendri
    nhendri Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Several of my goals
    I have never felt comfortable in any of the clothes I have put on so that one is for me.
    I turn 30 in two year and want to have dirty thirty pictures taken.
    I want to be the women a man wants holding his hand while he is thinking damn my lady is hot!!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    To be as hot as I can be for our vacation in two weeks. Last big vacation before the baby making begins.
    So it's my last chance to prance around in little bikinis in the sand and drink mango smoothies!!! :laugh:
  • TheBakerGirl
    Options
    aww, such a sweet story! I want to see you get back into your bowling jeans! You can do it!! Can you imagine the look on your husband's face? Love this.
  • TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I wan't people to say "DAMN!!" when I take my shirt off
    THIS! Instead of "HAM!"
  • kimg70
    kimg70 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ok, well I would totally agree with the Jean thing, I want a pair of Buckle jeans but refuse to pay over a $100 for a pair of jeans that I'm embarrassed of the size!! It's bad enough that they are that weird 27,28,29....sizing anyway!

AND a BIKINI!! I want to feel the sun beating down on my belly while laying at the pool/beach!(Love that feeling)

BUT, my really really vain, super horrible goal is to weigh less/wear smaller size than a good friend of mine. We were always the same size and about 2 years ago, she lost weight and left me behind in the FAT world!! I was happy for her but, OH... the green eyed monster roared right in!! It didn't help that she would make comments about how she couldn't believe she had let herself get so big and that she would never go back to that weight and.......BLAH, BLAH, BLAH (I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it, but my *****y woman side liked to think otherwise!!) So, that's really bad, but I feel better now that I typed it!!

~lol-I'm really not as bad as that sounds!!
  • darylinny
    Options
    To be hit on by college guys, while at the beach, rocking a bikini...in a single digit size!
  • docsallen
    docsallen Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    1.) To have people tell me I look good - and not that I look good for having 3 kids 2 and under.

2.) To have single digit clothes feel comfortable.

3.) To go to my BIL's wedding and not be the chubby SIL. The other SIL looks awesome and I'm happy for her. It just makes me look worse since we both had babies close together and she lost the weight and is tone.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    To run into my ex who left me 2 months before our wedding because I supposedly had no motivation...HA
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    to be hotter than everyone i know??? lol jk! (sorta)

i want to fit in any type of clothing i want. i want to rock all fashions and bikinis and even fitness wear and look super hot.

oh and i'm just dying to like more pics of me, so to take good pics.

plus the blah blah blah live longers stuff. haha
  • Kimirae40
    Kimirae40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a fitting dress (not tight, though) with no jacket or cardigan with out worrying what I look like from behind! LOL!
  • LittleGrem
    LittleGrem Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears body in "I'm a Slave" music video. If I can get at least half way there by the time my bikini comes out, i will be a very happy girl. Now thats VAIN!
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I still have the pair of jeans I wore when I met my husband, which are a size 5. I wore a 3-5 back then. My hips bones wouldn't allow any smaller. lol So I would definitely like to get back in to those because I have a lot of clothes that are around that size.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    to walk into a room and make megan fox look fugly, fit into my teeny skiing jeans and of course make my ex boy toy jealousssss
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    To have massive quads and a rounder, bubblier butt....and be able to show it off in spandex capris at the gym. :-)
  • bugnbeansmom
    bugnbeansmom Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    In a word, MILF. :drinker:
  • phatgirl30
    Options
    I want all my family, friends, and associates to be WOWED at me(giggle). I have been fat for so long that they are just use to me being the big one. When I emerge out from the pits of die hard dieting and exercising, I want them to be blown away, amazed, proud, and just a little jealous LOL. Just a Little (giggle)
  • rf1170
    rf1170 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    love the story! personally, I've reconsidered some of my earlier clothing decisions, and none of them stood up to the test of time. (at one point, I had a ruffly pink tube dress patterned with roses - uh, NOT something I would wear now!) also, I wore the hell out of my favorite jeans, and none of them are still around to accommodate my *kitten* again. so I love your determination!

that said, I did get a pair of linen pants from a friend who was donating a pile of clothes - they're size 10, soft gray, extremely wide leg, and would look great with a tank top or pretty blouse. I wear a 14 now, but I'm gonna get in those pants (heh heh heh). note to self: no muffin tops allowed - just because I can zip 'em doesn't mean I should wear 'em.