Replies

• onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    To be a milf
  • t3hsandy
    t3hsandy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    To fit into the 4 pairs of jeans I've had since I was 12 (I fit into them fine until August or so). And into the 3 pairs of skinny jeans I have - and couldn't fit into until around August.

Feel comfortable showing my legs (it's why I have so many jeans).

Get rid of the jiggle on my arms (I have muscle there now, but it's only noticable when I flex. The fat covers it!).
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear my son's practice jersey to his football games. He asked me to wear it last season and it was too tight. Next season I hope it will be too big but I will proudly wear my baby's number 70!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    In a word, MILF. :drinker:

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

This goes without saying! LOL
  • furbutt
    furbutt Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    110 Lbs, my current size 24 jeans a tad big, and bi's and tri's to die for!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have on skinny sister in law that everyone is jealous of (my husband's family is all heavy too) I want people to be jealous of me too. Everyone is always telling her she is so skinny and they would love to look like her. I've learned that I will never look good just sitting on the couch ;)
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I want to make the people who called me fat throughout life and thought they were better than me be like."Damn, is that? No, can't be. She look good." Cause their all fat now.

I want all the people who always asked my ex why he was with me to now be like, "Damn, you should've stayed."

I want to wear heels like that's just what I'm suppose to do!

I want to step out of my car and make men pause.

I'm going to stop there but I've got plenty more!!!
  • jaynemaria
    jaynemaria Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have large boobs, 38G, id love them to be a bit smaller but to be able to wear skimpy t shirt that show off my new body shape so that people will think I look younger than I am 45 this year but would love to be mistaken for the age I feel (mid 30's). I can dream lol
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have already purchased a Pinup Boudoir photoshoot package that is good until next year so when I get to my weightloss goal (which will hopefully be done in the next 6-8 months) I can get into my skimpies, do my hair in pincurls, throw on some red lipstick and take pics :)
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear my son's practice jersey to his football games. He asked me to wear it last season and it was too tight. Next season I hope it will be too big but I will proudly wear my baby's number 70!

AWWWW - that's so sweet! That's a PROUD MAMA! I'm one of those too - I wear my son's baseball joursey to his tournaments :)
  • GigiBee824
    GigiBee824 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have never worn a bikini and I would love to wear one this summer.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a thong and go topless in SOBE this summer! :) Yeah, I said it!!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    To get my belly flat enough to be able to get away with a bellybutton piercing. So should have had it done at 18 when I was a skinny minnie!
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I wan't people to say "DAMN!!" when I take my shirt off

lol love this =)
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    id say about 115 lol
  • roadtripper8
    Options
    I have already purchased a Pinup Boudoir photoshoot package that is good until next year so when I get to my weightloss goal (which will hopefully be done in the next 6-8 months) I can get into my skimpies, do my hair in pincurls, throw on some red lipstick and take pics :)

What a great idea!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    My old pants. they're a size 9 low rise denim. i used to get compliments about them all the time. i love those pants I started at size 16, now an 11/13. if the pants become too big, i'm totally fine with that as well.
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to describe my body type as "athletic".
    And to be able to wear a pair of shorts I have from 15 years ago!
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    To get my APPLE BOOTY back!!

Yes!
  • abigailm83
    Options
    To roll up to my 10 year HS reunion with my gorgeous husband (after 2 kids) and have people saying "damn, she looks HOT"

This^^

Same here....biggest point is to try and look better than one specific girl lol We've always been competitive and recently she has dropped a bunch of weight and started runnin half marathons. I've got a lot of work ahead of me but I'm workin my A** off to get there. I want to show up at our reunion looking better than her even though I have three kids.:bigsmile: