That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• the moment when someone at work who sees you every day notices you've lost weight and comments
  • ubermagee
    Options
    You realize you like that "omg I'm going to die" feeling when your doing cardio.

love that!
  • mcastgirlnc
    mcastgirlnc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The moment you have to wear another (smaller) ring in front of your wedding band so the wedding band doesn't go flying off.

The moment that you realize that running a 10K is totally doable and that a half marathon is not out of reach (never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would be a runner! never! and here I am, training for a 10k). Crazy :)

When a salad is the first thing you think of when you are figuring out what to eat for lunch or dinner.
  • inuit
    inuit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The moment i bent down to do up my really fiddly buckles on my shoes and did not have to make several attempts due to my stomach was in the way. made me smile how easy it was to do now, those shoes use to get me out of breath LOL!
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    you try on the skirt in the back of your closet that used to be too small, and now it is too big!! Time for a new wardrobe (well maybe wait until I am a little smaller to start buying a lot of new clothes)
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    you look in the mirror and realize how much nicer your Victoria's Secret panties look with your new butt :)
  • oneder080
    oneder080 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That moment when you can walk to the regular side of the store and not the plus size. Also being able to REALLY curl up on the couch and not have rolls in the way!
  • 3rotties
    Options
    that moment when you shave a minute off a mile...::flowerforyou:
  • abgood
    abgood Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That moment when your "sexy panties" fit just a little bit sexier...
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    the moment when all your skinny jeans become baggy……..:sad: :sad: :sad: i have no skinny jeans. and i'm afraid to buy any incase they suffer the same fate:happy:
  • cdnclovr
    cdnclovr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The moment you step back and see a contractor garbage bag (they're HUGE) full of your old big clothes to give away!
  • JonoK
    JonoK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That moment you finish a workout and realize you are starting to see definition in your abs. (Starting to be an every morning routine with me)

:)

These are so great, everybody! Keep sharing!
  • nhughes1864
    nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    you can pull your knees up to your chest and still breath

you can see your collar bone

you can fit into a skirt that is a size Large not XL or 2XL
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know when I get there! haha
  • 57rainbows
    57rainbows Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Just realizing that the choices I make really do impact my weight and fitness. I'm not powerless. If I make better choices, I WILL feel and look better. It's going to happen!

I'm not powerless...
  • DenseGirl
    DenseGirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That moment when you like the way your belly button looks in the mirror.
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The moment when your 10yr old tells you to put "some meat on your butt bones" lol
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    When you get 3 links taken out of your watch band!

I need to do this.. it's starting to annoy me now getting in the way when I'm working out! :laugh:
  • KMA220
    KMA220 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Love these! I just started my journey but am excited to reach these moments!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    For me it was seeing my collarbones again... like old friends!

Fitting into full length riding boots (english style riding).

Seeing bags of shopping / groceries as 'good for your biceps'!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!