The Origin of your Profile Name

Options

Replies

• chefanie85
    Options
    Mine came from a nickname I picked up at the end of culinary school. I was working at a wine bar and the executive chef was trying to introduce me to investors as "Chef Stephanie," but it came out "Chefanie." The name stuck and now it's what my friends and family call me as well. :) 85 is the year I was born, it's also my email address, so it's easy to remember. lol
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    There's a really great song called 'sally cinnamon' by the stone roses. i'd love someone to think like that about me, and have someone to think like that about, some day. I know I spelt cinnamon wrong though....
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    TanyaCurtis-My First and Last name hahaha, yeah I know.... very creative!!! :)
  • 40in9
    40in9 Posts: 5
    Options
    I want to lose 40 pounds in 9 months. 40in9!
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    A combination of royalties, King+Queen=Quing (pronounced "king"). The extra "i" is added because some inactive user already has "Quing".
  • kjuncoonazz
    kjuncoonazz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well I was born and raised in New Orleans so that makes me a cajun though I spelled it with a K for my profile. And because I lived on a little bayou island which instead of calling us rednecks, they called us coonasses. So I changed that so that technically *kitten* wasn't on my profile lol.
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    shilshole bay

I lived in Seattle for 6 years. The majority of that time I lived 10 minutes NW of downtown close to shilshole bay. I LOVE Seattle and if nothing else, want my ashes spread there if I am not able to live there again.
  • katjohn83
    katjohn83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    In Late 90's while signing for my foist email on AOL (aarrghh). My wife and I were trying to decide on an email address that would work for both of us. so this what we came up with. k for Kathy (my wifes name) a for Andrew (our Son's name) T for Tommy (my name. john short for Johnson (our last name) and 83 the sum of our ages at that time and coincidentally the year I graduated high school.
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    T - Tina
    Noire - nickname i had since high school, tho used to have "Mistress" in the front from my goth days way back in the day

other then that I pretty much use Tina Noire everywhere now, I don't use my real name so its become a nickname tho real names Tina and no its not short for anything! =)

Online gamer also so my versions of characters always have Noire, Noirette, Noirey etc something with noire usually always
  • TeeferTiger
    TeeferTiger Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    It's a screen name I use... And T is for Tiger :laugh:
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    A combination of royalties, King+Queen=Quing (pronounced "king"). The extra "i" is added because some inactive user already has "Quing".

and the "ii" works out for the fact that I'm a Gemini :)
  • Sweetassugar
    Sweetassugar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well I like to play with words and the fact that Sweetassugar can be read as Sweet as Sugar and Sweetass ugar heh;D
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    I was on a motorcycle rally forum. I was using my real first name but was getting increasingly uncomfortable with it so I decided to find something a little more anonymous. Just about that time my husband bought a Harley Buell Firebolt. I thought of Buell Girl first but decided I was a tad too old to be called girl. Then I thought of Lady Buell because, well he kinda is my knight in shining armor. I always referred to him as The Buell. I finally got my own motorcycle a year later but everyone already knew me as Lady Buell so I continued to use it. Now that is my user name for almost all my online presences. I even had a patch made for my vest.

103_2114-1.jpg
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    sdrawkcabynot = Tony Backwards... my name is Tony and i figured only dyslexic people would get it. *shrugs*
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    ZombieSlayer

To survive the Zombie Apocalypse one must:
    - Be Strong
    - Be Fast
    - Have good cardiovascular fitness for endurance

i.e. Everything I'm trying to do on my fitness journey.

Even the CDC agrees:
    zombie-cdc-plan2.jpg

p.s. I was preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse well before "Zombieland". :smile:
  • Glovesave3373
    Glovesave3373 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am a hockey goalie and I am known for having a pretty quick glove hand... so in hockey terms... a "GLOVESAVE". My numbers are for the # I wore in college "33" a common goalie # and coinsidentally my age my senior year (I was in the Army before college, not a 8-10 year college career, not that there is anything wrong with that.... I graduated in 3 years though, :) thank you).... and "73" is the year I was born.... hence.... GLOVESAVE3373... TADA!!!
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    KINRAD is my gamer handle. It comes from my main character's two power sets KINetics and RADiation. I'm not exactly imaginative. ;)
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Simples. I am a chilliholic. :laugh:
  • Glovesave3373
    Glovesave3373 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Well I like to play with words and the fact that Sweetassugar can be read as Sweet as Sugar and Sweetass ugar heh;D

So who is Ugar??? ;)
  • greeentea
    greeentea Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well mine is pretty deep and mysterious... ;)
    I love green tea! It's as simple as that.