Replies

• yankeesstink
    Options
    I am from Boston.

'Nuff said..........................
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Mine came from high school...one of my friends wrote me a note but misspelled my name Katie --> Kaet (I'd probably diagnose her now with dysgraphia) and it stuck. I added my middle name and voila!
  • hessoftexas
    hessoftexas Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My husband and I were the only ones in his family born in Texas. This has been our handle since we got our first email account back in the 90s.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    im white and hispanic and my bday 12/14 lol
  • big_drake
    Options
    It's just the name I always use for usernames :) I want to change it though lol

Same with me. Ever since that Drake guy started making music it's been a pain in my bum.

I picked it because of the scene from Mystery Science Theater 3000 where they making leading man names for movies using monosyllabic first names and a hard substance for the last name, ie Drake Tungsten or Brock Tilefloor.

Drake Tungsten stood out for me. For some reason something I signed up for needed more characters than Drake so I added Big to the front as one of those things where you call big people Tiny, well I'm short-ish so there you go.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Mine's rather boring.

Rockaholic because I can't get enough of classic rock and punk. I've been playing guitar now for...(gulp)...17, 18 years in March.

Mama because I'm the mother of two girls.
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I used to make diamond tiaras and I was given a pair of knickers with a tiara on them by a grateful bride ... hence, tiarapants x
  • lucybell333
    Options
    My Dad used to call me Lucybell when I was little. I guess it's a little confusing - I think most people assume my name is Lucy Bell! (It's actually Leanne!!)
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I'm big, I'm a daddy, I'm from Nebraska!!!

Live Big!
    Laugh Big!
    Love Big!
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Teutonic Knight after my favorite civ in Age of Empires II and my last name is of Teutonic origin. Plus. I love everything German!
  • strangenstein
    Options
    I'm a movie buff, especially classic monster movies! While I love Boris Karloff, my favorite Frankenstein monster was played by Glenn Strange (who later went on to play Sam the bartender on Gunsmoke). I simply mixed Strange and Frankenstein.
  • SCOUSERWENCH
    SCOUSERWENCH Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Mine cos I'm female they call them "Wench" from the area of the country i live in and "Scouser" cos i support Liverpool fc
  • Freida_MS
    Options
    My initials and the year I was born.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    ScarletFyre
    I have red hair (Scarlet)
    Plus my favorite microbrew beer was called ScarletFyre
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    A lot of really interesting stories on here! Love this thread!
    Mine: My husband is from the Czech Republic, I'm his mate and our anniversary is on August 23rd! :smile:
  • bretabre
    bretabre Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine is two of my nicknames together: breta (last 5 letters of my first name; long e sound) and bre (short for my first name; long e sound). Put them together and you have bretabre! :-)
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I am the youngest girl out of 6 siblings, thus the princess. PB is a joke, my dad used to call all us kids 'mutts' and I decided I was a 'purebred'. Thus the pb.
  • mumofflea
    mumofflea Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My partner started calling our son flea when he was a couple of days old. So I'm mum of flea.
  • LouisAA1978
    Options
    i have been nathanleesdad since my son nathan lee was born 6 years ago
  • pookeyism
    pookeyism Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My nickname is Pookey and "ism" means a belief or creed, doctrine, or art of being - hence Pookeyism - the art of being me!