any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• lissamok
    Options
    Just the one running down my spine "Ordo Ab Chao", Latin for order from chaos.
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I just have one, but it takes up half my back, so I guess I'm kinnnddaaa a hooligan. I definitely plan to get more!
  • orchi51126
    orchi51126 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :devil: YAYYYYYY I AM A HOOLIGAN!!!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    None for me. You don't put a bumper sticker on a Mercedes.
  • schalka
    Options
    lady hooligan here! lol I have a few but definately getting new work done after 15 more lbs :) Ive lost 31 lbs so far. :bigsmile:
    Planning on some big stuff since im losing my other big stuff(fat) haha
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have six and one more that I would like to get...actually I'd like to get one to cover one of the ones i already have. Anyway, I work at a bank so I can't ever wear shirts with too short of sleaves, or dresses, skirts or capris because they cant show while I am at work:sad:
  • ShilohMaier
    Options
    I have 3, and want more but my husband doesn't like the idea. I was inked before we met- he's not a fan of the fact that I have the ones that I do have. But my dad passed away last year, and I'd like to get his signature (my dad had the COOLEST handwriting!) on my shoulder.
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    <
    THIS GIRL.

Losing weight to be able to look good with the ones I have and when I get to my GW will be getting more as a reward!
  • Gigs1073
    Gigs1073 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    nine here
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    ME :)
  • gnrduff1
    gnrduff1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have one. Having a child sort of pushed back my goal of being covered by the time I was 25 lol. Fortunately, I like to save up and then splurge on something big, instead of a bunch of small ones. I think the next one will be the Angel of Retribution from the Judas Priest album cover. I know you shouldn't get band names/logos blaka blaka blah, but even if it weren't related to a band, the design is sooo effin' cool I must get it. My problem is that my personal ideas are extremely abstract to the point where I don't think a single tattoo could do them justice, such as "overcoming resentment" and "mourning/overcoming the death of the honeymoon phase and embracing the next phase of a relationship." I want these things on me somehow, but I kind of just want to tell those phrases to an artist and let him/her interpret it as he sees fit and then get my approval on it.
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have (I believe) 16 tattoos total. I got my first one when I was 18, and then I didn't get any for quite a few years. I've added most of them just over the last 2 or 3 years, and I certainly will continue to get more. :)
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Yep a personal/spiritual one.
  • prizmhollow
    Options
    I have 4 and would love to get number 5 soon. :0)
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure i know anyone that hasn't got a tat, had my partly removed - now ppl tell me it looks like i have a bruise on the top of my arm :/
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    yup about to go get retouched and added to!!
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have two right now, one on the top part of my shoulder and a thigh piece! I cannot wait for more :)
  • FatNurseSlim
    Options
    Yes I have Four, and planning on my fifth when i hit my target - as at the moment im too embarassed to get my body out infront of anyone but my man !
  • filthyassbassdrop
    Options
    wow guys.....really loving the responses......next i should create a forum where we can all show em off
  • SamAbear
    Options
    got a tattoo for my 18th birthday... just need to lose a bit of weight now so that's it's cool to show off hahaha