any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    meeee! I love tattoos =D
  • NCP_115
    Options
    Hey, Just joined... Sounds about like the same thing! Joined due to spouse joining... ANYWAY, HEAVILY tattooed and pierced.
  • MsMo4DE
    Options
    <-<
    another hooligan to join the club here. I have a few and may get more in time. :glasses: I just joined the end of Jan and my hubby joined me here as well. He wants to get a big tat with my face as a pin up or a mermaid on his forearm... We're only wanting to lose less than 20 pounds
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    I have 4 and I am starting on my back/sleeve piece. :drinker:
  • mackenzierain
    mackenzierain Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hey, i have 10 tattoos so far...
  • nikimec
    nikimec Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Full chest piece, shin, foot and a sleeve on my right arm that is taking way too long to finish!
  • rseegert
    Options
    I have four and counting. I only have one that shows all the time, and then I have one on my upper back and one on the side of my neck behind my ear that shows sometimes. I loveeeeee tattoos...and I want more, but unfortunately my boyfriend doesn't like them so much :(
  • abrn93
    abrn93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    one large...getting a new one next month much to my hubby's dismay-he hates them oh well too bad for him!
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    How's two half sleeves?

Love yours.

I have two. Got the first when I was 20 and got it covered in august almost all the color was gone. Got my second on valentines day last year. Both strategically placed.
  • liquid_promises
    Options
    I have four!
    Koi on my right outer thigh
    Sons feet on my left outer thigh
    Sparrow on the back of my neck
    Horse on my left shoulder blade! <3

Deff getting mooorreee
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    2 sleeves
  • irisheyes1977
    Options
    i have a fairy mermaid holding a nautical star that is riding a dolphin jumping out of the water ...i got that when my dad passed as thought the star is his memory living on...and i have a 3-d celtic butterfly that is on the top of my foot and ankle area. got that when my divorce was finalized because it symbolizes transformation and rebirth. kinda found it fitting...
  • irisheyes1977
    Options
    plan on getting 2 more ...one a celtic cross and then a star with rolling waves in it surrounded by 3 hibiscus flowers that represent my kids
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    lady hooligan with tramp stamp...but at least a custom tramp stamp, lol
  • ancook02
    ancook02 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've got 5 of them. All music related in some way. With plans for one more small one and a big one for my back. I want to wait until I lose the weigh though. It'll be my treat to myself.
  • For_the_Last_Time
    For_the_Last_Time Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Well I feel left out! I am too chicken to do it...how will they look when I'm 60? That's what I'm afraid of!

If the biggest thing on your mind at 60 is how does your tattoo look....... You are doing pretty good.
  • rwes10
    Options
    8 and counting my friend. Hopefully I can drop this weight and won't be so embarassed to take my shirt off.
  • xmissjasmine
    Options
    <---hooligan

1 is a coverup, so technically I've had 4.

1 is a large piece of a girlie robot with make up and a bow (think cuter version of rosey the robot on the jetsons)
    1 is a humming bird
    and my last one is Mario and Princess Peach :)

And honestly I'd love to have a few more.
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have 2.
  • nukehiker
    Options
    just one a wolf tat on my right bicep