Straight-forward Challenge - Next 7 Days Stay within Calorie

Options

Replies

• kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Accomplished - still had 459 calories left! I Starting a Challenge really makes you NOT able to let people down. 6 more days to go. I'm going upstairs to brush my teeth now so I won't eat anything else! I would love to hear how everyone else's day went. :happy:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Man I wish that toothbrushing thing worked for me!!
    I didn't burn 1000 calories today so I think I'm okay.
    Burned 656 calories
    Ate 1502 calories
  • JenniferInNY
    JenniferInNY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    OK. I'm in. I will start tomorrow (Tuesday). Feel free to add me as a friend/read my diary to help me stay accountable.
  • jessicabass1
    Options
    try progresso soup, it's warm and low cal!
  • nehauck
    nehauck Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    it's always more fun and easier to stay on track and get more fit when I have people to do it with; glad to be back!
  • wranglerwomen
    wranglerwomen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    count me in!!! i need the help bad!!
  • PSGPolly
    PSGPolly Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Just managed to scrape in today but only if MFP calorie calculation of my exercise is accurate- and I think it is too high. I had half a packet of dried apricots and then found out just how many calories I consumed :sad: ....ah well I learned something :ohwell:
  • annapeacebaby
    annapeacebaby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! :)
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Im in! trying to get back on track after a weekend of the pub and a chinese takeaway...! Feel free too add me - might make it more likely for me to stay on track!! xx
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    I am with you!
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! After Roast tonight :p
  • karenkay25
    karenkay25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in, one day at a time. Everyday is a challenge. I will do this for one week. Best of luck everyone.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I am in starting February 15!
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    Day 1 stayed with in my calorie range and had some left over.! We can do this. It is cold in Canaan NH as well. Not a lot of snow but a lot of ice this year!
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    SUPERhecticMOM Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • rachelalbritton
    Options
    i'm with you! not sure how its gonna work though because i have a calorie limit of 1200... :/
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this one. I went over by way too much last night and so here today starts my 7 days of under my calories. I can do this! :)
  • hitmewitdarock
    Options
    im on 2,400 calories per day and i cant seem to eat that much unless i add in sweets so i am in too...
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm in and boy do I need it.:blushing:
    Made it through Sunday under goal.:bigsmile: Now for Monday:wink:
    Made it yesterday. It was a real struggle though. Onward to see how I do today. So far so good. Happy V Day all. i have to watch that Choc.:flowerforyou:
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    DAY 2 Made it!! (JUST!!) HUbby took me to Chick Fil A for lunch...so that was a hit to the cals...add that I lost my walking time due to lunch I only just made it..This hot/cold Texas stuff is telling..!!! I have GOT to do BETTER!! But I am making it!!!
    How are you guys doing!?!?! Getting it done I bet!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Happy Valentines day BTW!:flowerforyou: