That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I no longer have to worry about "fitting" on a roller coaster.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    you actually like what you see when you look in the mirror on the way into the shower.....
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    The smell of hot cooking oil doesn't make you waddle into the shade
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You enjoy polishing on your toe nails because it doesn't hurt to reach them.
  • gogidget
    gogidget Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look forward to walks with co-workers instead of sitting in lunch room during a coffee break. We're so busy chatting that we're back to the office before we know it.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    That moment when you can run and your moobs aren't smacking you in the face.

:indifferent: *Snicker*...*Giggle*....Baaaahahahahaha (Full on belly laughter)!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • InTheInbetween
    InTheInbetween Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Crossing the finish line of your first half marathon . . .

Then jogging 3 more miles back to the car cause you didn't want to wait for the shuttle bus :tongue:
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You realize you like that "omg I'm going to die" feeling when your doing cardio.

^^This.... but not only liking it.... STRIVING for it!!!!
  • jodwa1010
    Options
    2-14-12 when you get a pair of jeans out of the drawer, thinking they are the bigger pair and you put the ones on that were sooo tight at christmas and they go right up and your thinking ...its not a dream and this stuff really works!!!!
  • sfh0wrd
    Options
    When your skinny jeans are baggy.

This.

And:

When you realize that not only did you not EAT the bread at lunch, but that it wasn't a struggle.

When you never have to come out of down-dog during a yoga session because, for once, your shoulders can handle it.
  • JonoK
    JonoK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, everybody! Love the motivation!
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    When you are are sitting on the couch and look down and are actually startled by the fact that your thighs are smaller and you have bagginess in your jeans where there use to be saddle bags! :smile:
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    When the jeans that were so snug you really needed to go up another size just falls off of you!
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You put on your skinny jeans after 18 months of not wearing them and they are to big. Happened to me today. Was the first time I tired them on too. I was so dang happy about this.
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    When you realize your legs look thinner, and you have no problem doing deep stretches before a workout.
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    When your kids hug you and their arms go all the way around you :heart:

Awww that's adorable. :smile:
  • Livinlavidalulu
    Options
    When you think the special person in your life "doesn't notice" the little things, and they randomly tell you that your pants look bigger and that you make them want to get into shape :)
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That moment when you don't freak out over a 'someone posted new photos of you' notification on facebook because you're afraid people will see how fat you are.

This a moment that's going on the top five of my "Goal List"!!!!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I opened a brand new jar of pickles yesterday without banging on the lid first or using a towel. Just my hand. I am strong! :)
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That moment when you don't freak out over a 'someone posted new photos of you' notification on facebook because you're afraid people will see how fat you are.
    I second that one!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!