Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I ordered my POLAR HRM!...been waiting two years to do it lol
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for going to the gym this morning instead of going to back to bed after taking the kiddos to school :)
    I did some great strength training and even managed a short run afterwards...yay me!
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for completing my 2nd day in C25K

ME, TOO!!! I'm proud because I woke up an hour earlier to get it done before work!!!
  • MsNiss
    MsNiss Posts: 57
    Options
    I'm proud that I had a salad today for lunch instead of ordering the oh-so-tempting butter chicken :)
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself because even though I did not lose any weight this week, my clothes are looser and my face is smaller.
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I worked out at the gym. I bought healthy food at the grocery store, and I picked up a salad at Applebee's on the way home.
    The girl made sure I got xtra salad dressing. I hardly touched that salad dressing! Yeah for me! So proud of myself!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I wish I could personally reply to each and everyone of you for the amazing accomplishments of the moment... Keep em' coming!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I chose an apple instead of a bag of chocolate.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Im proud of myself for not eating the cookies on the counter and the twix in the freezer....even though they have been screaming EAT ME!!!!

I might actually be IN LOVE with Twix...

me too. :laugh:

i think we need a support group. LOL

That's it then, a support group for Twix Lovers!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I am 2lbs lighter this week from last week. I did a 2 mile walk today part of my c210k program I just started! Also I finally have eaten my protein for the day. Didn't know a Panera bagel w/ cream cheese had that much protein lol
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I passed up donuts in the break room at work this morning! They were starin' me down, but I resisted!! :happy:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a shirt that belongs to one of my friends right now. I've worn this shirt before, but it was skin tight, and now it's pretty loose. Also, I feel like my arms don't look like wings as much as they used to.
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Im proud because my students brought cupcakes for snack today and I didn't even have a single bite! :bigsmile:

Same here. I just said no. Good job.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for still sticking to this lifestyle change despite not losing a damn thing in 3 months!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for working through the pain and sticking with the 30 day shred!! And for completing every single move, even the lunges that never end. :)
  • Nichole23225
    Nichole23225 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of me today because I'm a carb addict who is trying to see if she has a wheat allergy / gluten intolerance by eating gluten free to see if I feel better. I passed up both the Krispy Kreme's and a red velvet cake today. That NEVER happens.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    As of 5:41pm today I am now 17 hours and 41 minutes binge free after 4 crazy eating days. Yay for me.
  • Today I am proud of myself for logging in 5 days in a row, and continuing to stay away from bad sugars! Small steps lead to big success, right!?
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I finished my first week of P90X and im already seeing results from my hard work!

What's it like? My bf just got me like, 10 dvd's but I'm a little afraid to try it because it sounds really intense.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Lots of stuff. In the category of fitness? I have lost 23 lbs since January 9th. I have logged and been under my calorie goal for 40 consecutive days. I am on day two of my exercise plan and sore as hell. I have not had a drop of alcohol since new years and I haven't touched any junk food either.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!